Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Lenon raised an eyebrow. "My jutsu could kill thousands of normal people instantly. I'm talking about my fellow ninja." He smiled at Amara's words. "I do have faith that you two will be able to beat me one day. And no, my past is rather stupid, even to my own ears. Now, I can show you some of my more powerful jutsu, if you'd like." He kept his eyebrow raised.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Doku Jaki
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki glanced over at Vrail then back to Lenon. "We're still chunin, as far as we know. We haven't heard anything from the Kusakage yet..." Her voice trailed off for a moment, "But we're allowed to leave the village. I'd prefer to still be in the country." She wasn't to fond of visiting foriegn contries after their last visit to cloud. She shuddered at the memory of the short but hair raising fight against Hanzo. Boy had Vrail been stupid then.

Lenon chuckled. "I meant in Kusa's border, but somewhere outside this village."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:18 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Now that would be something to see. I'd love to watch some more powerful jutsu's." Amara wore a devilish smile as she turned to look at Shima. "Seems like you get your wish Shima. How lucky." Amara turned her nose up slightly as a light giggle was heard from her throat. She didn't know why she was giggling, it just seemed rather fitting at the moment.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:25 pm

CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

The girl laughed a small peal of a giggle. "That's what I hoped for." Aki loved kusa to death, but she needed out of it for now. She brought her hand up to Vrail's face and traced his jaw line in thought. She wasn't entirely aware of her movements. Beneath the pad of her thumb she could feel a spot where he had missed. It was just a very small patch of stubble but noticable once you started feeling.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Lenon smiled, and had his clone take his seat, and motioned to Amara and Shima to follow him. "I'll be headed outside of the village as to not harm anyone. You're following rules, because you'll be with me."

((To the gates! And then somewhere!))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Doku Jaki
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

The girl laughed a small peal of a giggle. "That's what I hoped for." Aki loved kusa to death, but she needed out of it for now. She brought her hand up to Vrail's face and traced his jaw line in thought. She wasn't entirely aware of her movements. Beneath the pad of her thumb she could feel a spot where he had missed. It was just a very small patch of stubble but noticable once you started feeling.

The clone sighed. "I'm afraid it won't be done at least until tomorrow. It takes a while to build a house like what Lenon's planning. So, at least it'll be a nice getaway." The clone smiled, hoping that Lenon wasn't planning something too big.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:29 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara stood up and headed out after Lennon. She was curious to see what he had up his sleeve. Perhaps she could pick up on a few things, like stance and things like that. Either way, she knew this would be a nice learning experiance.

((Shima's offline))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:30 pm

((Oh well. >-< You want to wait, or let him catch up?))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:31 pm

((doesn't matter much to me. I suppose if we wait I could go back to the hotsprings. Hmn...What say you oh great one?)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:36 pm

((I say shut up. >/< My friend did that to me a few times and I get so mad when people do that. Rawr. Well, if we wait, he'll see it all, if we don't, he can read through it faster and such. But I don't care. What do you want, O' Great Student?))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:44 pm

((Lol **hands him some confetti made of cake** I say we go for it. I'll be up for a while and all my other rps have stopped at the moment >.< and I dislike being bored))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 pm

((If I wasn't so bored and tired, I would send my guy to the springs to hit on you. Being the handsome lech I am, I feel it is my duty to hit on you.))

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:49 pm

((XD lol Well that makes me feel pretty redface ))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:49 pm

((Lol. Ishmail, you could hit on her at my 'fireworks' display, if you want.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:51 pm

(Oooo fireworks *_* Awesome!! And that sounds like a plan to me XD I guess I need to head to the gates now and stop posting OOC huh? XP))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games