Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:22 am
((Eh..lets just say I got there before he got taken away...i dont feel like fixin it right now))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:22 am
[[Teddy think of it this way. He thought you were dead and left. Let drizzle think you are dead, and when he leaves then you just regenerate XD]]

WereWeasels

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:23 am
((For one teddy you can't move on your free will since your taking chakra from the one that revive you so technically you shouldn't even be here by yourself if someone hasn't summon you, also you need someone to sacrifice for everytime you come back and you stay the slave of someone, this isn't a real revival its a pseudo puppetfication with no strings))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:23 am
(( Tell Shruikan that... I can;t be turn into a puppet, I have no organs ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:26 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
((For one teddy you can't move on your free will since your taking chakra from the one that revive you so technically you shouldn't even be here by yourself if someone hasn't summon you, also you need someone to sacrifice for everytime you come back and you stay the slave of someone, this isn't a real revival its a pseudo puppetfication with no strings))

(( irish sacrificed someone named Ray , but okay I understand ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:28 am
Naito_Arekkusu7

[[Somebody needs to do their research.

-The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the original body of the person that was resurrected.

-The revived person remembers their former lives, and thus is not under the user's control. The same seal used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the user's control.
((Basically you need a seal for them to be under your control))

-Once complete, the revived is impossible to be killed by normal means. If a limb is destroyed or removed, it will simply regenerate. To kill the revived, the soul has to be removed.

All from Narutopedia.]]  

Dark-Ninja70

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:30 am
(( burn burning_eyes ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:31 am
((Whatever. He is all that people need to know. AKira sent me to help teddy, i arrived at teh grass plains, i made a clone to scout out the area, clone found out that teddy was dead, did not see the puppet carry him off, clone left, went back to the real Auron, told Auron everything, and the real Auron left. THe end.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:32 am
jwalker67
((Whatever. He is all that people need to know. AKira sent me to help teddy, i arrived at teh grass plains, i made a clone to scout out the area, clone found out that teddy was dead, did not see the puppet carry him off, clone left, went back to the real Auron, told Auron everything, and the real Auron left. THe end.))

(( Deaad, Your stupid a** i been dead, I am like a zombie ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:34 am
((Don't know what I deseved to be called a stupid a**. But anyways, fine, Auron was under the impression that you were dead, so that is good enough....))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am
jwalker67
((Don't know what I deseved to be called a stupid a**. But anyways, fine, Auron was under the impression that you were dead, so that is good enough....))
[[He's not even there though?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am
((WTF is going on...?))  

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:37 am
Kato-flameking
((WTF is going on...?))

(( Right if your in Edo Tensei you can't be turned into a puppet ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:40 am
Dark-Ninja70
jwalker67

((Oh my God..Whatever. I am not in the mood to explain stuff right now))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:43 am
jwalker67
Dark-Ninja70
jwalker67

((Oh my God..Whatever. I am not in the mood to explain stuff right now))

((Just edit, and DARON GET THA ******** OUTTA THERE!!!!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games