Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Niara continues humming the lullaby until she heard Luke playing a tune on a flute. "Wow. That is beautiful." she whispered to herself. Words start coming to her head that follow the tune perfectly. She starts singing them silently. She checks on Zack and Elaise to see how they were doing, then stood up and walked outside. She continued singing to the tune and rhythm of the flute. She walks over to the boulder that Luke was sitting on, and sat down on it next to him. She continued singing the little lullaby, that is what she would call it. She lays down on the boulder next to him. "Your not the only one that doesn't stand to be around so many humans." she said to him.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:11 am

((Did you miss out the part that Coop was a human fireball))

"Lets see what I can do" Coop jumps and he ends up hovering. "Hey, I can fly, I can.. BAM! He flies into the ceiling, and comes crashing down, losing his flame. "I'm okay mommy" he bumbled then falling asleep.

Dave sighs, "Well it looks I'll have to take the watch" A few minutes later, he's sleeping beside Coop.

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:28 am

Niara hears what Coop and Dave talking, and the completely recognizeable sound of a human hitting stone. She hears Coop mumble something, and Dave say something, and then it goes completely quiet. She sighs and says, "God, those two finally shut up!", to herself. She then looks up at the stars and relaxes completely, not falling asleep, though.
help this one....chosen one....he needs someone to talk to...help him....
((no. i didn't. i just chose not to acnolodge it. srry if i hurt your feelings.))
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:32 am

Zack suddenly wake up.He held his chest ,which still hurt but not worse then before.HE sighed and remeberd the dreams "I have to forget that...this all is past now...and i can't change anything at all..."He whisperd.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:35 am

elaise was still fidgetting inher sleep, she was dreaming about her life with the wolf pack and a time when a lot of them where killed fighting a rival wolf pack. " no, not again!" she muttered in her sleep turning over but not waking up.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:48 am

Zack looked at Elaise,he then took his cape and placed it over her,so se had a blaancket.He leaned closer to her and whisperd into her ear:"Thank you...but now i will watch over you..it is alright i am here..."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:55 am

elaise stirred in her sleep, she heard what zack had whispered in her ear but didn't register it.
waking up she slowly began to open her eyes and saw that she had a cloak over her. she saw zack next to her and smiled saying "how do you feel now? i was supposed to be watching over you but i fell asleep." she blushed slightly.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:58 am

Zack leaned against the wall and closed his eyes"...Still bad but better then before"HE said quietly"THank you that you watched over me..."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:04 am

" it's ok i would have done the same for anyone else."she smiled at him " it's in my nature to look after people."
she sat up agaisnt the wall and looked over at zack seeing that he was still in pain but not as much as before.
" thanks for putting your cape over me before" she muttered.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:31 am

"You are wellcome"He said smilling at her"I think we shoud travel when the sun raises...or shall we wait ?"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:42 am

she looked at him smiling before saying " i think we should carry on travelling in the morning, they'll know were here." she looked round the cave and noticed fang lying down with his head on his paws not far away from where they sat.
she whistled and saw him raise his head and then stand up and walk towards her, when he got to her he he laid his head on her knee.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:11 am

Zack looked at the wold and smiled"You are right...Elaise,but if we wait to long more of this damn creatures will come.ANd not all of them are so weak"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:19 am

she noticed zack look at fang and then smiled " im so glad your both feeling better" she said indicating she meant zack and fang. " we should move as soon as the rest of them are awake then?"
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:39 am

"Yes..i...also have to visit a good friend of mine...I need my old weapon"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:05 pm

While asleep, Dave remembers the time when he and his brother would get involved with kooky experiments. When they were 11, they were fascinated with flying. One of their experiments involved a slingshot principle. On a small hill, Coop attaches each side of a rubber thing on two poles. Dave gets in front of the big rubber band and starts walking backwards. He extends the rubber until it reaches its limit. Dave does a liltle jump and is slinged into the air. "Whoooo" he screams but then THUD!
he slams into a tree and slides down to the ground flat. He gets back up and yells,"That was some awesome! Woo hoo!" Dave may very well be a wild one but he's free spirit. This guy would live his life to the fullest. Unlike many, he would get the most out of life. He would not hold back on what he wants to do whether to tell like it is, joke or go on an adventure. He would always be honest to himself.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games