Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:43 pm

"Oh. Good." Seeing Shoku sit in a corner by herself, the clone walks over and sits next to her. "Well you sure seem enthusiastic about this whole thing."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:47 pm

"Yeah I use the katana as well." Areku said pointing to his back where his Hisakata Hari Katana (Moon Crystal Katana) that was almost touching the floor,"It's my families sword." Areku said smiling.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:51 pm

"I see, well maybe we will have a sword duel one day," smiled Zane as he patted Areku on the head. "But make sure you go easy on me, I've already got a huge scar from a blade wound, I don't really feel like getting another one," Zane laughed.

((I'm heading to sleep, I'll be back on tomorow around 3 o'clock or to those of you that may not be on the same schedule as me, 15 hours from now ^_^))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:57 pm

User Image"I just don't really like this village...it's too cold and dreary and something seems strange about this whole event." Shoku looks completely serious and unwavering. She doesn't even really look at Shiro for more than a split second as she talks to him. Something is definitely on her mind, but that something that is probably unexplainable.

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:59 pm

"I know what you mean. I can't stand cold places either. Always seem dreary. But what do you mean strange? It seems like a normal chunin exam."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Areku laughed,"No I'm leaving my mark sorry it must be done, just kidding!" Areku yelled out as he walked over to Shoku and sat next to her just waving at her and Shiro.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:15 pm

User Image Shoku looks straight ahead "Some of the test questions look as if they were made on the spot. It just seems unprofessional." She looks down and does inventory on all her items..."It just seems strange to me."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Shiro looked down. "Hmm well that is strange." he then turned his head and smiled. "But don't worry. If anything comes up I can protect you."

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:29 pm

User Image Shoku laughs "ya" shes knows for sure something is up "I can fend for myself in most cases"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:31 pm

"Or just blow everything up if it goes bad." Areku said to Shoku as he looked up to the ceiling.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Ed stopped running and took a short break to catch his breath. "Man Im use to these wight already?" Ed thought to himself.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Kemai walked in "wow bigger than i though it would be but any ways Zeramaru where are you im bored" kemai laughed "sorry where or what do you want me to do now?"

fire assasin8

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:33 pm

hey anyone know when ill be called in?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:03 am

After sitting in the corner for a long time thinking his situation over, Luo got up looking for Zeramaru. He walked over to where he would appear again to let more kids in, and waited for him. He was gonna have a talk with him.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games