Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:17 pm
6/10

Johnny was still somewhat pissed off. The new guy cut off his source of power, then attacked the robot he was targeting. No manners whatsoever. He growled, and saw the new guy talk to Alex without noticing him. "Hello? Apparently, you don't know the basics of superhero etiquette... When I'm recharging my energies, it's impolite to destroy my power source!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 pm
superpuppyone
6/10

Johnny was still somewhat pissed off. The new guy cut off his source of power, then attacked the robot he was targeting. No manners whatsoever. He growled, and saw the new guy talk to Alex without noticing him. "Hello? Apparently, you don't know the basics of superhero etiquette... When I'm recharging my energies, it's impolite to destroy my power source!!!"

tee hee you saying its
impolite...
funny  

-0-AnImE-0-LoVeR-0-

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:31 am
1. Secret Identity: Zemlya Constantinovitch Markov

2. Superhero Name: Zemlya Constantinovitch Markov

3. Status: mainly villain

4. Gender: female

5. Bio: she like so many other Super's now-a-day's was born in a lab. for many years this was what she thought the world was like. she was kept and trained by many Scientist's to fight and hone her power's. he meals where all simple and plain. meat and vegetables, every day for years. one day when she was about 15 she did some exploring around the lab's data base's. after searching for a while she came across a file named after her. she opened it and began to read. . . and read she did, such words as Test Subject, War, Creation. within this was found a report about two Titans.

April 14th 2018

The time is 11:04
We finally found the body of the Titan Terra. We where lucky to find any skin samples with all of her body made of rock. Most of the ones we found where of the original Titan Cronnos. We saved them of course for later testing. We sent the samples back to Russia for the experiment. Hopefully this one wont turn out like all the others.

She was rocked to her very core at this. First shock, then Anger. in an act of rage to these men who "Made her" she destroyed the Laboratory and everyone who was part of this sick program. three years after this she found herself in Greece, in front of a tomb stone marked with her Biological father's name. she bid her respect's and set off to do what she always wanted, what ever she wanted. she moved to Italy of a while where she made her living working for the mafia and soon after in the mafia

6. Abilities: Strength, Blending in to crowds, Free Running

7. Weapons/Armor: Shotgun, Tommy Gun, Baseball Bat, Ice Pick, Stiletto Knife, Brass Knuckles, Molotov Cocktail, Pineapple Bomb

8. Physical Description: Zemlya Constantinovitch Markov  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:53 pm
shield=10/10 health=7/7
Hebyouji was alarmed by the voice behind him and when he saw Johnny he turned and began stutter paralyzed with shock((lol)) "I-I'm s-sorry... but I don't know what y-you're talkin about..."

Hypnotyza

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:40 am
Health 6/10

"Okay... Let me explain. I was siphoning the electricity of that robot you just busted. Now that you busted him up, I'm still weak, I'm not fit to battle..."

Johnny realized that he was looking kind of awkward now, as he looked around and saw that all the robots were now down. He didn't need to fight anymore. He shook his head and looked back to the serpent. "I'm sorry... I guess I was the rude one here. The battle's over anyway, eh, no need to fight. What was your name? I'm Lightzap, electricity's my surname."

((Shock, nice pun. : xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:01 am
Shield=10/10 Health=7/7
Hebyouji begins to calm down "Cool name, I'm Hebyouji... So are you guys like, friends or something?" He turns to face Alex and begins to look around confused...

Hypnotyza

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:25 am
Lightzap rolled his eyes and sighed. "He does that," he told Hebyouji. "The disappearing act. Anyway, what are your powers? I'm a technopath and can generate electricity as well."  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff