Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:20 pm

User ImageShou woke up, and realized himself covered in blood. His eyes were normal, an icy blue color, but he felt angry. Shou changed clothes and had headed to his room. As soon as he knocked on the door, his eyes changed to yellow, and he felt his attitude sharpen.

Shou opened the door, unwanting to wait for her to allow him. "All right?" He asked, almost sounded demanding.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Alice hopped out of bed with a smile, mostly fake, but replied "Yes!, and ready" she ran up to him "What is your request today?". She looked up, and noticed soemthing strange "D-do you wear contacts?.." she asked with a curious face.

User Image

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:17 am

User ImageWithering Petals gasped, and bit at the bracelet, pulled and tugged. Then she saw the lady. "Make him let me go! I never agreed to this!" She said in a distressed tone. She continued struggling. "Let me go! Please!" She begged and winced as new bruises formed. The longer she was away from her plants the less energy she would have. Tears ran down her face.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:17 am

User ImageLaurent growled in anger. He was not used to this low standard of slaves. Those that were not so dull had bad blood. It annoyed him. He ran a hand through his honey gold hair and narrowed his eyes. His fangs poked his lips ever so slightly and he put on his glasses with tinted lenses. He was not used to these rowdy children. He scraped one of his nails against a brick wall and looked at the result. He hissed slightly.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:32 am

User Image"No, why?" Shou snapped. "Something the matter?" He didn't wait for her response. "I'd like you to practice with me. Just for an hour or so." Shou said.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Alice nodded, in a little confusion. "O-ok.." she followed behind him, staring at her feet.

User Image

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:46 pm

"Humph. Why is it that you wish to be with the greenroom so much? When I have plants as my only friend?" Guroji said as he sighed.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:47 pm

User ImageShou led her to the weaponry room. There, he picked up two swords, and handed one to Alice. They headed out in the courtyard. "Know how to use a sword?" He asked, grinning.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Alice held the sword, and shook her head. "N-no.." He really does want to kill me..or beat me.. "I-it's practice after all" she gave a small nervous smile at Shou.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:59 pm

"If it is weaponry practice, then why don't you let me do it? We both know I am better anyways." Hirono said from an unknown source towards Shou. "And besides, I love helping wimps out anyways!"

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:02 pm

Alice felt a little insulted "Eh....Not nice strange demon voice.." She picked up the sword, it wasn't as heavy as she thought. " I won't let you fight Shou, cause if someone gets hurt I wouldn't forgive myself..." she smiled kindly, in the reflection of the sword.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:06 pm

User Image"Let's just say this is between me and her." Shou remarked to Hirono. He looked at Alice. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." He said, grinning. Shou's eyes flashed from topaz yellow to icy blue and switched back and forth. After a couple moments his demonic side still kept hold of his body, but not his mind. Alice! Run! Shou grinned demonic-like. He gripped the sword in one hand, his other carried his black demonic book. Shou mumbled words, which again, caused him to run at an alarmingly quick speed. In less than a half second, Shou appeared face-to-face with Alice, only a couple inches apart.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Alice rolled over scared, and out of the way. "Maybe I should of pick up some magic later! eek " She backed away, and the weight of the sword isn't helping. "Jesus.."

She jumped back, noticing how his eyes were changing
Mine does that to...but he's a demon...half!...hmm? She held on the sword, it was her only shield from his "A-are you sure this is safe Shou?" she asked, with a nervous smile. " Demon voice in a box...you would definatly be better at this than me" she on giggled at her remark

User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:13 pm

But also, Hirono appeared, at Shou's side and his claws at his abdomen and shin. "Nice slave you got. It would be a waste if you killed her." Hirono said as he licked his lips.

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:25 pm

User ImageShou jumped back, blood stained on his shirt. He cringed for a moment but cast another spell. Quickly the wound healed, but his power weakened. Damn it all! Shou's eyes flashed an icy blue, but then switched back to yellow. Ignoring Hirono, in less than a second he was back to facing Alice. He thrust his sword, aiming for her heart, but paused when the end of the blade was just a half-inch away. Shou's eyes switched back to an icy blue. The sword dropped on the ground. Shou heard his own breath, unsteady. He got up, picked up the sword and left Hirono and Alice.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games