Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:41 pm
Gil looked back at the shield latched onto him before pressing a series of buttons, making the turrets flip over, and face the Bolinoak's cockpit.
"Release now or you're going to be vaporized..."

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:42 pm
Dojime still had a hold of the spear with his left hand when his enemy tried to take it. He quickly powered up his right power fist, dropping the shield, and upper cut his enemy under what would be considered the suits chin.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:47 pm
"Oh look~ More backup~" Olskey laughed, as he flew back, taking the Gaplant with him. "Looks like you'll be replacing my axe for a moment." He said, looking down at it as he swung the swing around, sending the Gaplant flying straight for Bolt Gundam. "Whats the matter rook? Did you care for that idiot I shot at? What makes them so special compared to all the others I've killed out here, hmm?" He asked Gil, before laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:50 pm
The turrets then fired. Due to their damage, the aim was off and they then exploded. But nevertheless, they hit the shield, damaging the latches and letting him get away and fly over to the Sazabi, leaving the damaged Bolinoak for the Bolt Gundam.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:54 pm
"release my spear child," he said after the punch connected. he grabbed the hand that the Bolinoak he hold of his spear with and crushed it hard with his power fist.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:03 pm
Olskey just looked over at the Bolt Gundam with a glare. He paid no attention to the damage being done to the Bolinoak for a while. "all units seize fire and retreat." He suddenly called, letting go of the spear and hitting the Gundam hard in what could be called the face of the ship. "I repeat. Seize fire and retreat." He said again, pulling the spear out of himself and throwing it straight at the Gundam before taking off. He would have loved to stay and fight, but his suit was to badly damaged for another heavy fight and his numbers were down to far to get anywhere. The LionHeart would have to be his first, and hopefully his only, loss..

Demi blinked several times, shaking her head as she steady her head and vision again after the blasts. She looked down onto one screen, showing a status of the suit's coordination. The entire front took a heavy toll, but the cameras still worked and she was alive. That's all that mattered. Moving the arms, she saw the Gaplant flying towards her while the enemy retreated. "I'm fine, I'm fine." She said, pointing at the retreating attackers. "Their getting away though." She added, before going off after them.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:06 pm
"...Yes sir..." The officers began to fall back, a few grabbing onto the Bolinoak to make it move faster.

"They're too far away now." Gil said with a sigh, watching them fly away.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:08 pm
"We gotta go after them though." Demi said, stopping halfway and looking at Gil. "They'll come back, I know it. We got to stop them before they do."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:10 pm
"cowards..." he muttered catching the spear. "all unites back to the Lion Heart." he called out flying back to the hanger.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:21 pm
"If you're cut off from the ship, then what Demi?" Gil asked, doing a G-Turn in and flying back to the Cruiser.

((G-Turn-A maneuver in which you flip upward in the air like a U-Turn.))  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:24 pm
Demi just sighed, having no response for Gil and just flew back towards the ship. One question in her mind though popped up..
"..So why didn't you finish that guy off? I saw things were pretty intense but you were flying towards me instead of taking him on after those missiles struck..

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:32 pm
"...I've lost too many allies when I decide to finish the enemy before helping them."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:36 pm
"It was just a few missiles though.." Demi said, landing in the hanger. "I wasn't overwhelmed by any enemies or anything. Thanks for the concern though.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:42 pm
Dojime landed in the hanger and hopped out of the gundam. "not too much damage..." he said to himself. He walked about the hanger. people where scrambling and running all over the place. He needed to know what damage the ship had taken.  

cptflint

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games