Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 pm
jinto of the11th division
(( you should train me i want to rank up fast so any and all help whatever i can get i will take it i got np with posting alot sure it takes time but i will do it XP))

((Oh you'll be getting trained alright hehehehehe, by Kiri's trainaholic.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:36 pm
Luo1304
jinto of the11th division
(( you should train me i want to rank up fast so any and all help whatever i can get i will take it i got np with posting alot sure it takes time but i will do it XP))

((Oh you'll be getting trained alright hehehehehe, by Kiri's trainaholic.))
((ok i got np with that nothing i cant handle bring it!!!))  

The DemonKing Of Darkness

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:33 pm
Remorse: "Good, you've mastered water manipulation. Now that you've done that, perform these seals," Zane showed him as he did so. Suddenly he held his arm out as the moisture in the air began to form in his hand. "Mizu no Yaiba," Zane stated as he formed a sword made out of water in his hand. "The water sword, very useful for a Mist Swordsman," Zane told him.

Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword)
Description: Creates a sharp sword made of solid water in the user’s hand. As the user's control improves, he can manipulate the shape and size he/she wants the sword to have, from a tiny dagger to a massive decapitator sword. At the minimum requirements, the sword has minimal offensive power, able to make slight cuts and tears in the flesh of an opponent, and susceptible to high pressure (an opponent breaking the blade with a weapon of his own) and fire attacks.
Academy Level: The sword can be up to the size of a wakizashi, and is fragile, breaking under the pressure of weapon strikes against it and low level fire ninjutsu.
Genin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a katana, and is now as strong as a normal, metal blade. Strong Fire Ninjutsu can still destroy the blade, however.
Chuunin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a nodachi, and now cuts with the edge of a finely crafted blade. It can no longer be destroyed by any genin level fire ninjutsu and using it as a defensive sweep can negate academy level Fire ninjutsu.
Jounin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a cleaver, and is now incredibly durable and lethal. Advanced Chuunin level fire Ninjutsu is required to harm the blade, and defensively the blade can disperse up to genin level fire techniques.

(Congrats now 4 paragraphs please ^_^)

Jinto: "Alright, now onto the next one," Zane said as he looked at the next jutsu in the scroll:

Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword.

"Alright, basically you have to extend the fire chakra unto the weapon, kind of like a chakra edge but with flames." Zane told him

(5 paragraphs)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:45 pm
((zane, you should know where i am now xD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

The DemonKing Of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:28 pm
Jinto nodded and puled out a kunai "Well this should be good" he said to himself.Jinto formed the hand seals and put his chakra onto the kunai but nothing happened.Jinto took in a deep breath and formed the hand seals again and put chakra onto the kunai this time you could see some of his chakra on the kunai but it was not even close to what he wanted it had to be a flame on the kunai not just some chakra.Jinto formed the hand seals and put chakra onto the kunai but still just a little chakra on the kunai he needed to make sure it was coverd in his chakra if he wanted to make flames on it.

Jinto pushed up his sunglasses with his finger then he formed the hand seals again.Jinto put more chakra onto the kunai this time close to being half way on the kunai.Jinto fliped the kuni around a bit in his hand "I need to put more chakra into it to cover the whole kunai then i can make the flame" he said to himself.Jinto kept forming the hand seals as putting more chakra onto the kunai.

Jinto closed his eyes come on just think of the kunai covered in your chakra he thought to himself.Jinto formed the hand seals again when he put his chakra onto the kunai this time it was a little over half way on the kunai.Jinto smiled as he kept forming the hand seals with each time the kunai had more and more chakra on it getting closer and closer to having chakra all over it.Jinto smiled as he fixed his jacket that was still burnt from befor with his last jutsu training.

Jinto formed the hand seals again putting in alot of chakra to the kunai he was now covering the whole thing.Jinto smiled at himself "Ok next comes the fire first the chakra then the flame" he said to himself.Jinto formed the hand seals covered the kunai with his chakra and thought of it on fire but nothing happened.what there should be fire on it maybe i need more chakra i need to think of it on fire a flameing kunai he thought to himself as he took in a deep breath.

Jinto formed the hand seals again putting alot of his chakra onto the kunai as he thought of it being on fire he felt heat coming from the kunai.Jinto opened his eyes as he saw the kuai was now on fire from his chakra.Jinto played around with it alittle befor showing Zane."Look Sensai i did it see" he said showing him.Jinto smiled and pulled his chakra off the kunai and put it away he turned to Zane."Ok Sensai after we are done traning i need to get a new jacket this one is burnt up" he said showing Zane how burnt the jacket was from him training befor.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 am
"s**t," Daisuke yelled as he was spun upwards, Daisuke barely noticed the senbon as the shinobi started to toss them. Daisuke dodged using center shift moving him self out of the way. "damn he's good," Daisuke thought as he landed, then Daisuke charged and went with a straight left feint and followed up with a right spin kick.

(Center Shift:
This is the basic defense and is used by the most esteemed fighters by shifting their center of gravity to make direct hits ineffective, the way this differs if the user shifts their body by releasing chakra from their hands or feet and can be done in mid air. A this low level the user may reduce damage by only a small bit by pushing away from the attacks and absorbing 5% of total physical damage)

Jutsu 29-1=28 jutsu left
Academy 30
Gennin 19-1= 18

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Jinshu Shanyang

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:41 pm
Kirigakure no Jutsu, the very technique named after their village, their lifestyle. It was the illusionary version, but that's what made it so damned powerful. It was the art of bringing in a large field of mist around your opponent, condensed so much so that it was impossible to see through. It was the perfect technique to both disorient your opponent and hide yourself. But, it was an illusion, meaning it wouldn't effect him as it would his enemies.

"Like the mist currently outside, you say..?" Koushin tried to picture the mist, thick and clunky as it usually was, obscuring the path so bad that one could hardly see three feet in front of them. It was a wonder that Civilians never got hurt on the account of such a dense mist. After all, it was near impossible to see through it, unless you were a Shinobi, or were just very aware of your surroundings. A small stroke of his chin was done as he pondered the way the mist existed.

Shifting, slowly, from place to place, like the water of the ocean shifting back and forth on the beach after the wave broke, creepin up the sand. Obscuring, temporarily, the sand, before receding, and getting covered again. However, in the case of mist, it would only thicken, get slightly thinner, and thicken even more, creating a cloud of confusion and claustrophobia. It was almost a cruel technique, and Koushin was glad he wouldn't have to experience it on himself to learn it. "I think I understand..." Koushin nodded, his hands slowly moving through the hand-seals.

His chakra swirled around his stomach, before creeping through his Tenketsu. His eyes closed, as he focused on the images of the mist, swirling about, thickening and becoming almost solid walls, making it difficult to see, hard to smell, hear, or feel anything but the cold. With a releasing sigh, Koushin opened his eyes, before murmuring, underneath his beath, "Kirigakure no Jutsu." With this, the technique was solidified in his mind, and his chakra was cast out, wrapping around the clone of the Mizukage's mind. The chakra would interfere with his mental processes, confusing his senses and pulling into view that beautiful pale blue abyss.

Mist would slowly creep into the Clone's vision, obscuring the rest of the people from view. Thicker and thicker it would grow, causing Koushin to fade out of view. With a step back, Koushin would observe how it would affect the Mizukage's Bunshin. Right now, he should be feeling cold, and a bit claustrophobic, as well as being unable to smell, see, hear, or feel anything but the mist, gently shifting. It was a powerful technique, and he would definitely be using this one a lot. Now, it was up to the clone to break through the illusion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:36 pm
Zane looked at Jinto and admired his progress in the katon arts. "You have progressed well Jinto. I believe it's time to advance you to the next level...San," Zane told him as he read off the next jutsu in the scroll.

Katon: San (Fire Release: Three)
Description: At this stage of learning, users of this technique are expected to be quite adept at controlling the flow of chakra in their body. It is by this that they are now able to both create ample amounts of chakra and distribute to both hands (still only two fingers per hand). The actual heat effect of this technique, though, still hasn’t changed much from Katon: Ni. Also, awkwardly enough, the user is still unable to have the technique travel throughout one whole hand.

"This is just a more advanced version of Ni...but using more control of your chakra through your body," Zane explained.

(Chuunin 8 paragraphs...btw which genin katon have you not learned?)

Eljin: "Alright now that you have that down, it's time for something that I think you'll enjoy. It's an add-on of the Suirou no Jutsu. For starters, you must have the opponent trapped in the water prison first. Then using your other arm, use it to make the target believe that he is indeed drowning. Try it out..." Zane explained to him.

Suishi Hitokiri (Drowning Assassination)
Prerequisites: Suirou no Jutsu - Illusionary Version
Description: The user puts his other arm into the prison. At that moment, the target will then believe that he is indeed drowning, and will feel as if water is in his throat and begin to suffocate. If the user of the Genjutsu is interrupted by either a jutsu or just attention altogether, the illusion breaks.

(Chuunin 8 paragraphs)

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:07 pm
Mayvine
"s**t," Daisuke yelled as he was spun upwards, Daisuke barely noticed the senbon as the shinobi started to toss them. Daisuke dodged using center shift moving him self out of the way. "damn he's good," Daisuke thought as he landed, then Daisuke charged and went with a straight left feint and followed up with a right spin kick.

(Center Shift:
This is the basic defense and is used by the most esteemed fighters by shifting their center of gravity to make direct hits ineffective, the way this differs if the user shifts their body by releasing chakra from their hands or feet and can be done in mid air. A this low level the user may reduce damage by only a small bit by pushing away from the attacks and absorbing 5% of total physical damage)

Jutsu 29-1=28 jutsu left
Academy 30
Gennin 19-1= 18

Zane's body flickered as he appeared between Luo and Daisuke. He grinned as he blocked the kick with his forearm. "Luo if you don't mind, I'll take it from here," Zane stated as he launched a punch straight at Daisuke's chest with his other arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:46 am
"What the..?" Daisuke took the punch head on, it knocked him off balance and into the air. He then rolled himself in the air and launched a heavy spin kick powered by the momentum of his roll, the kick was headed for Zane's head.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:08 am
Zane ducked just as the kick brushed his hair. As he did so, he took two steps forward going under the kcik and behind Daisuke as he performed a leg sweep to knock him off his feet. "Always prepare for a counter, never get caught off guard..." suggested Zane.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:30 am
(technically I never landed so the leg sweep doesn't make much sense.)
"how's this for a counter?" Daisuke said as he placed a hand behind the path of the kick, catching himself from falling and then lifted himself up so he was in a one handed handstand position and kicked down at Zane's shoulder.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:45 pm
"Hmm?" Hazel asked, tilting only his head to the left as he glanced behind himself. Catching sight of the clone Hazel was surprised to see it form several handsigns mere moments before a large blade of water was crafted into the palm of its outstretched hand. Hazel's eyes cast a questionable stare as he sized up the blade from where he stood. It was a bit to long for his liking, and he would much rather use a blade that was familiar to him in combat. But hey, it never hurts to have a plan B right?

With this logic set into his young mind Hazel began the first of several seals, not applying any real amount of chakra to the jutsu just yet as he was still simply attempting to get the seals just right. As he progressed farther and farther into the completion of the seals Hazel's mind seemed to slip away in a meditative trance as he practiced, the thought of water running across his fingertips at his very whim dancing though his thoughts as he visualized the formation of a blade in his hands. Finally sometime during his meditative attempts, he decided to add chakra into the equation. His chakra was eagerly brimming within, just waiting for the chance to apply itself to Hazel's natural surroundings. "Mizu no Yaiba..." Hazel muttered in a distant tone of voice as he ended the string of seals. His chakra reacting near immediately as it lept away from his slender form, grasping at the surrounding water in the air with a firm yet invisible grip, and then pulling it back into a slow forming blade like shape jutting out from Hazel's outstretched arms.

Sure the water had the general shape of a blade down, and yet it was missing several incredibly important things. First off, the tip was rounded, it held no point and was dull to the touch. Second the entire length of the blade held no edge. In simple terms, Hazel had successfully brought forth a shaft of useless water. Hazel instinctively took notice of this as he glanced down at the blade, narrowing his eyes in concentration as he placed a greater focus upon his chakra control to the blade. As he did so the blade noticeably began to shift under an unseen force expelled from within Hazel, the edges began to form and a dangerous tip jutted out rather threateningly from the blades end. If one were to compare the blade to a real one, they would easily be able to size it up in comparison with a katana. This of course bugged Hazel on the inside, his years of training with smaller weapons instinctively telling him to toss the elongated weapon to the side. 'If I could sharpen the blade, could I change the size?' Hazel thought, tilting his head in curiosity as he pondered the idea.

Taking a quick glance upward at the Clone Hazel grinned happily as he released the water from his grip. Allowing it to fall away as he simply knelt down and ran his hands through the puddle of water the blade had left behind. An attention grabbing ripple effect shimmering across the thin sheet of water as Hazel gazed into its shallow depths, seeming to look past the water itself as if he were glancing into a whole different world. "Mizu. no. Yaiba." As he spoke Hazel focused completely on compressing the blade into a smaller form, the water twisting and churning in his hands in an attempt to resist before quite suddenly it settled in a blade like form. The blade itself was slightly shorter than a katana and yet it still held the same attributes of the water blade, Hazel began to swing it casually. Droplets of water flicking lightly off the tip as he did so. The smaller size causing a grin of happiness to appear on his lips as he lightly tested the blade.

(Sleepy post...
Hate it soooo much...)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:31 pm
Daisuke: As the kick descended upon the clone, thhe kick hit him right on the shoulders, expelling the clone as it melted into a puddle of water. The real Zane looked on at Daisuke and clapped three times. "That's good...you've done well kid...you've achieved the 3rd stage of training."

Requiem: "Oho...that's a very nice blade. A samurai should never be seen without one...this way, you can always have a sword on hand. But remember, a real sword is always better. Seeing as to the fact that it'll consume chakra. Now onto the next jutsu..." Zane said as he showed him the seals to the next one. "Uo Tsuba," Zane stated as he took a deep breath and spat out a spray of water. "Gather your chakra at your core, then unleash it through your mouth," Zane explained.

3 paragraphs

BluewolfofMibu

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:23 pm
"Sweet," Daisuke said as he flipped him self onto his feet. "What's next Zane-sama?" Daisuke asked, curiousity filled his voice. "I'm always up for more training."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff