Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:41 pm
"Wasn't what I meant by leave! Scorch off load your passengers and get ready for a fight! The railgun isn't going to be effective for much longer. Just hold out long enough!" Marstren was setting the automatic fire mode as fast as he could, but the computer system wasn't responding as fast as he could type.

Scorch stopped at the edge of the outpost hurrying the group into the trees before taking to the air. Though fighting wouldn't be easy giving that some of his wounds hadn't completly healed yet.

Marstren bolted up the stairs as soon as he finished setting the railgun. Though shortly discovered his pistol was missing. "Damn I left it back at the convoy. Though the mining equipment might work just aswell." Marstren started setting up a piece of heavy minning equipment that was used to loosen large amounts of hard rock. Though given the circumstances it would probably work just aswell against armour. Unfourtunately that would mean Marstren had to get right next to his enemy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:31 am
Kummar came down on Scorch with his claws outstreached and ready to take him down. Since Scorch was a fire dragon, breathing fire onto him was going to be ineffective. So he'd was going to just have to beat the fire dragon to death. And when he was finished, he'd go back for his human rider.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:35 am
Saika staied off to the side watching the battle as it began to unfold before her. She then located Marstren's position and find out what he was up to. you cant be doing what i think your going to do are just to save those humans... she thought slightly confused on his reasoning.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:59 pm
Scorch picked up speed at the last moment and rammed into Kummar. Unfourtunatley the move probably hurt Scorch more than it could hurt Kummar.

Marstren had managed to strap himself into the minning equipment commonly known as a Plasma pounder. The main unit was a large cylinder with a buldge on the forward facing end. The space inside could create a large amout of plasma in a short time, and then release it in a destructive burst. Unfourtunately for Marstren it was only two feet which would be hard to get in range for any great effect. The exo suit needed to lift the cylinder only braced Marstrens legs and assisted his right arm in lifting the cylinder. When Marstren was finnaly done he flipped the switch and the caution light strapped to the back plate lit up. The hydrolics kicked in and Marstren lifted the Plasma pounder so the output was facing forward. "Hold on buddy I'm coming to assist you." Marstren mumbled moving out the door foucused on one thing. The first obstacle was some debris piled up, and Marstren wasn't going to take time moving around it. Placing the output on the pile of wood and various other things Marstren pulled on the trigger. There was a short delay before a burst of white Plasma vaporized the debris leaving enough room for Marstren to keep moving.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:04 pm
Kummar was pushed back from Scorch ramming into him, but not too much. His metal armored body also helped protect him from the impact. Kummar swung his head down to bite Scorch right behind his head so that the fire dragon wouldn't be able to bite him back. He also tried clawing at Scorch's underside with his claws and tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:54 pm
Scorch started clawing at Kummar's armour leaving very shallow scratches in it. Though it was very hard to do even that since Scorch was trying to draw a patern. The armour was simply too thick for Scorch to do any damage, but making it into an explosive might work. The only problem was actually drawing the symbol while avoiding sever injurie.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:06 pm
Heh. He'll never break through that armor with claws alone. Kummar thought to himself. He bit down harder on Scorch's neck. The harder he bit, the closer he came to actually biting through the fire dragon's neck and decapitating his enemy then and there. His tail came up and started to hit Scorch on the sides and back, hoping to beat the dragon into submission so the kill would be easier.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:31 pm
The preasure was painful and was also making it harder to move. Though that wouldn't be the problem if the symbol was finished. The heat wouldn't be the issue, but the impact would be much worse for Scorch. There wasn't even gaurentee that making the explosion would break the armour. "Boom." Was all Scorch managed to get out before the scratched out symbol began reacting.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:46 pm
"Huh?" was all Kummar managed to say before the symbol exploded on him. He was forced to let go of Scorch and was flung backwards from the force of the explosion. The symbol had been written on his chest where the armor was the thickest. This was because the plates that covered his chest protected his internal organs. If they were destroyed, then his heart, lungs, and nerve system would be exposed.
Although the plates weren't destroyed, they were cracked all over and broken open in a few other spots. In addition, the shockwave from the explosion had damaged his body throughout, causing some sparks to appear and little oil to leak out. But the damage wasn't sufficient enough to stop him from fighting. As soon as he realized he was still in fighting condition, he charged at Scorch again, going to tear through the dragon's neck with his claws for a quick kill.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:09 am
Saika watched the feirce battle still not understanding why they were even fighting were humans that important to either side that they were willing to die for them? Even though her wounds weren't fully healed from her battle with the dark dragon she took flight hopeing to stop this pointless fight.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

sadwolf14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 pm
(im sooooooooooooo sorry i havent been on lately schools been keeping me away i just now started high shool and its confusing me so im so sorry can some one recap me plzzzzzzzzzz)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:22 pm
Crimson Flash
Troa stirred in his sleep, but didn't wake. Instead he muttered something along the lines of, "...I don wanna do another hundred...pushup...don't correct my grammar... don't care none..." Before becoming silent once more.

((I swear, the universe has it out to get me -_- ))

Lucifer glanced back at him, smiling amusedly. Reaching back, she nudged him gently, blowing warm air into his face.

Daarka

Friendly Friend

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:11 pm
Troa woke up this time, rubbing sleep from his eyes. Stretching and yawning, he lost his balance and jerked to catch himself. "Oh yeah... I'm strapped in a saddle..." He muttered as he yawned again. "Where are we...?" He muttered as he looked around, his voice groggy with sleep and eyes still wanting to close.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:19 pm
((Oh hey you're back! Well let's see what has happened since you left. Hmmmmm I have to say I'm horrible at recaps -.-... Well our group arrived at the town that was to be evacuated, and that was about the time you dissapeered. Marstren and Scorch went off on recon and Saika met up with a fire dragon, but he doesn't seem to be with us anymore >.> I don't even remember the charecter name -.-. Well anyway then those two came across Troa or was it the other way around <..<(Gah it bothers me I can't remember, and that I'm too lazy to go back and look.) Marstren went to investigate the group and was given watch of Troa. Troa got up and Marstren gave him back his swords since I didn't know if you would be back or not. sweatdrop I forget where Saika went and the forgotten guy just never posted after that. Lucifer took off with Troa who was sleeping in the saddle till now. Which while they were off flying about Marstren made it back to the town which was being evacuated. While there he saved the lieutenant twice from Scorch's teasing, and checked the computers for some file considering the town had been poorly protected. Aparently while he was doing that Kummar came in and destroyed an outpost a distance away, and began wating for another of the empire's soldiers to arrive with equipment to carry back some human slaves.. Marstren finds a file about the outpost and sets out with Scorch to go and see if it was still there. Saika finds Kummar and talks to him for awhile. Scorch arives and posse as the soldier sent to carry back the humans. Marstren is either really stealthy or really lucky and sneaks into the outpost's railgun controls. Then since the people are running out of time Marstren had Scorch carry off the people that were to be slaves. Kummar attacks Scorch, Scorch turns Kummar's armour into a bomb, and Marstren is using mining equipment as a weapon. Meanwhile Saika is going to try and stop Scorch and Kummar from fighting. Then lucifer and Troa are somewhere, and lucifer just woke Troa up. >.> Ummmmm if I missed anything sorry people! Fell free to add anyhing I missed. Then again if you find the time reading works ten times better than my recaps I gaurentee it ^^ Oh and high school isn't too bad I suppose. I survived mostly. =P Then again nobody will accept that I'm a nerd -.- Well have fun with the recap and random life information ^^ Pages (7 Resrai(A.K.A. forgotten guy), 10-Lucifer, 14-Kummar) for any of the profiles of people you missed. Yes I'm not changing all the mix ups in the recap. Now if anyone wants to go see if sota alpha wants to come back go ahead, and I don't mind if you do. I'll even PM him if you guys want him back it's your choice.))  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:04 am
((Yep. That's pretty much sums up what's happened.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games