Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
My Little Story (meats vs veggies who will win (meat)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite FESTIVE
  eastet
  kwanzaa
  halloween
  martin luther king
  father's day
  9/11
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:08 pm
I thought we already knew it was Fish? o:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:12 pm
Ribbin

It's not. I asked him. crying  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:14 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Ribbin

It's not. I asked him. crying

Aha! Irrefutable and unquestionable proof! Of course. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:15 pm
It's not me.

I have my own cult stories.

with STANGELY capitalized and eboldened words.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:19 pm
His voice as an author sounds a bit different from fish, and whether that's a product of the mood or the author isn't too clear, but I wouldn't be suprised if it really wasn't fish.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:35 pm
I never thought it was Fish in the first place. It's too different than what Fish would usually do.  

Orphie

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:38 pm
ALSO: nice ending. Good touch with the gun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:40 pm
IT'S ME I WANT ATTENTION  

Waynebrizzle

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:01 pm
One Way to Troll
Speaking of hardcore, Trenndalf materialized in an explosion of black light. He pulled out a shotgun. Trenndalf was a gun wizard.

“This isn't how the story goes!” Fish cried as Trenndalf took aim.

“I don't giveth a s**t.” Trenn said, firing a bolt of thunder from his shotgun (not lightning; lightning is for pussies).

This is the best thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:36 pm
I don't giveth a s**t. xd  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 am
K. guys. It's me.
Why else would I include me in every entry?

jk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:28 pm
This is a preview. The whole thing will probably be kind of long.

DISCLAIMER: I do not like the Zombie Survival Guide.

Resident Wiivil 2: Nemesis

Kuzo slammed the door shut and barred it with his axe.

“I hope you weren't stupid enough to get bit,” he said, which is Kuzodav language for “Are you okay?”

“I'm fine,” Hat said.

Then they noticed someone else was in the room. He was wearing a reddish-orange and white fur coat. Kuzo assumed it was made from a LIFELESS FOX. He was carrying a crowbar because the Zombie Survival Guide says you should carry a crowbar, and everyone knows the Zombie Survival Guide is a credible set of instructions for something that's never happened!

Fox examined the intruders for bite marks (because the ZSG (ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE) says you should do that), and when he found none, he simply scoffed.

“I hope you don't expect me to save you guys,” he said.

Kuzo ignored his comment and examined the room. There were guns hung all over. They were in the armory of the Police Station.

“Why aren't you using any of these?” Kuzo inquired.

“Because guns make loud noises and attract zombies! Duh!”

“What about this silenced gun over here?”

“I.. uh.. s**t. Well, you're gonna run out of ammo. See, with this crowbar, I'll always have a wea- OW!”

Kuzo smacked Fox with the butt of his gun. It seemed to work fine as a weapon. Hat accidentally fired a machine gun she picked up.

Then the door broke down. A small horde of zombies managed to break into the police station.

“See what happens when you use guns,” Fox said, “Now they've found us!”

But Fox was wrong. These zombies were deaf and heard nothing; you could tell because they wore sunglasses and had walking sticks. The zombies had actually smelled their blood.

Everyone sprung into action. Kuzo and Hat fired away at the horde. Fox slammed his crowbar into the head of one zombie, but couldn't pull it back out of the soft, rotting flesh. SO MUCH FOR THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE GUISE (this is where an awesome face goes). Fox hid behind Hat for the remainder of the fight.

The group decided to leave the room and look for something that would help them. They decided to find The Nintendo Cult Corporation. Surely they would have a vaccine or some kind of protection. They decided the safest way to get there would be through the subway station. Luckily there was an entrance right outside of the Police station.  

One Way to Troll

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:33 pm
Wonder who the NEMESIS is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:02 pm
what

the zombie survival guide is wrong?  

Orphie

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:04 pm
Fall of the Mods
A Nintendo Cult Fanfiction

It all started when Denko was mysteriously murdered and replaced by Xiloscent. Nobody had any answers. Cheesio, a rising young reporter, even interviewed one of the mods, Waynebrizzle, who had absolutely no clue what had happened. Eventually he was told by a medical official (Owwin) that Denko had overdosed. Denko starred in a movie that was to come out a few months later. It was Chadwarden: The Dark Knight. He played Chadwarden (of course).

But nothing was right. Somebody was obviously out to kill the current rulers of the city. Trenn and Wayne tried to communicate with Fish and ask him what was going on, but they would get no response. The city's main ruler had become extremely depressed, and at this point would not even talk back when spoken to.

The two decided to investigate this strange death, but for weeks came across nothing. They finally gave up one day in the lounge, but their suspicions were still aroused.

“I don't like this Xilo guy,” Wayne started, “His election reeked of being rigged, and he hardly seems sorry that Denko is dead. And another thing, I hardly think Denko OD'd, he probably mmf-”

Trenn covered Wayne's mouth violently and shushed him with an index finger before getting up and slowly creeping up to the door of the room they were in. At that moment, Trenn started up his chainsaw fist and blasted through the door.

The hallway was empty, but there was blood on the wall. They were going to collect it for a DNA sample, but it quickly evaporated.

“Jesus, that thing is powerful” said Wayne, looking at his friend's serrated knuckles.

“How many lives must I kill...” Trenn quietly asked himself. He always hated using his metal hand.

“Right, well... I'm going to ask Dr. Owwin some more about this Denko thing. I'm not buying it anymore, and I feel like he's been hiding something.”

“Okay...” Trenn said, “I'll go ask around the city.”

The city of the Nintendo Cult was on an island in the sky. They even coined the term “isair,” very much against Meta_Fish's wishes. Tthehero came up with the term initially. It was actually a very beautiful place: clean, free of crime (with the occasional ***** or demented schizo here or there), and a Taco Bell on every corner. Both Trenn and Wayne currently walked these streets, unaware of the malevolent scheming that was going on under their noses.

“Hey punk,” Trenn said as he slammed Wantcookie against a wall, “Tell me what you know about Denko's death!”

“Ooh, like it rough, do we?” Cookie responded. Cookie was an outstanding member of the city, but records always showed that he had a strong dislike for all of the mods, especially Trenn. Despite his promiscuous behavior, he is actually a very calm and collected man, and only solicits sexual favors from people he hates, because he wants to give them all AIDS. It's just one example of some of the twisted, sick behavior that lies under the city's beautiful exterior. Don't believe me? Trenn Flashkill killed his own wife with that chainsaw hand of his. His precious Kiski. The other living mods have their own skeletons, but we'll just cover them later.

Trenn started up his fist immediately. He was almost positive Cookie had a lead. He just needed him to talk. He held up a rotating index finger to Cookie's eyelid.

“You tell me who did it, god damn you.”

“Oh honey, I didn't know you were into domination!”

Trenn could feel an erection from Cookie's pants. He kneed the poor man in the grain, and sliced his eyelid off. Cookie held his face in pain and began to beg Trenn to stop with his torture.

“Stop!” a voice cried. A man walked out from a corner. It was Allegro. He was currently leaning on a crutch.

“Can't you see Cookie doesn't know anything?! God dammit Trenn, just calm down. I... I might have information for you.”

“What happened to your leg?”

“Ah, this? Just broke my leg doing some volunteer work. I'll be fine.”

Trenn smiled. Allegro was always one of his favorite people, just because of how selfless he could be. It made up for his smart a** attitude, but only by a little.

“So what's this information you have?” Trenn asked, letting Cookie go. Cookie ran very far away from him.

“I've heard loose talk from some people that Betman was talking about something a few days before Denko died. Something about.. cocaine.”

Trenn saw where Allegro was going. Denko died by overdosing on cocaine. Denko loved cocaine, and did it every day.

“Thanks, friend. I'll pay Betman a visit.”  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games