Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante_V_Sparda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:24 pm
Dahv laughed loudly but tears ran down his face. In his mind he figured Yuki hated him, and Hiro as well. He sat up and grabbed his bags. He jumped up and turned around. His expression quickly faded as he saw Yuki and Hiro. "Oh... you're here..." He turned around trying not to look them in the eyes.

"Are you here to torture me? Call me a freak? What?! There's nothing left for you to do! I have no control over my powers! So what! That's no reason to hate me." He began crying but tried to hold it back, he didn't want to look weak in front of them.

He turned around and looked at the both of them. Still crying he bowed, and as he rose his eyes returned to the normal blue eyes. "Forgive me, I am sorry that i wasted your time, call me crazy if you wish, but i am far from it." He looked at Yuki and bowed, and did the same to Hiro, "Lady Yuki, Sir Hiro. Good day to you."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:32 pm
Yuki jumped as he laughed, staring at him blankly. As he saw them, she nodded. "Yes, we're here..." she murmured softly, watching him through saddened eyes. She sighed, gazing at the ground. "We will not torture you," she frowned, crossing her arms over her chest. "And we will not call you a freak. Lots of people cannot control their powers. It's nothing to be ashamed of." She looked back towards him as she saw he was crying, and barely kept herself from wincing. She took a breath and spoke agian. "You are not crazy and you have not wasted our time," she said quietly. "Please, calm down..." She hadn't moved while she spoke, taking a step neither forward nor back. Her feet were rooted in place as she just watched him calmly, ice blue eyes staring into his without fear. For what was there to fear? It was simply an appearance, and she had known people with far worse than just strange eyes and markings.

Hiro stared between her and the male, also staying put. He refused to leave her. No one had stopped Dahv when he threw his sword about, so random fights must be allowed. He frowned slightly, but made no other move.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Dante_V_Sparda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:38 pm
Dahv smiled and shook his head. "After meeting many like Hiro and Kai, i'm under a close watch. I would expect it would be better if i'm gone." He walked up to Yuki and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Thank you for treating me so well." He turned around and began walking away. Once he reached the corner of the building he looked back and smiled. In a flash white wings sprouted from his back spanning at least 10 feet, and vanished equally as fast.

"I'll see you around then." He smiled and disappeared around the corner. Quickly without them knowing he charged up and ran into the cafe. He sat down thinking about what he had just done. Maybe he was too hard on her, and maybe he wasn't hard enough. "I'll protect all i can... i promise neimi..." He kissed the amulet on his necklace and sat thinking.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:54 pm
Yuki blinked, about to protest his words, until he walked towards her. She froze, unsure of his intentions. As he kissed her, her face flushed crimson and her mouth fell open, eyes widening as well. She tried to reply, but no words came out. She jumped as the wings suddenly burst out and then disappeared again, eyes wide again. She watched until he went around the corner and then dropped to her knees, suddenly feeling weak. "I don't... understand," she finally said, softly under her breath.

Hiro smiled slightly and knelt beside her. He knew he was only watching Dahv closely because he was overprotective of Yuki. And it was the same with Kai. They just cared too much for her and didn't want her to get hurt. She'd always been frail and they'd always looked after her. If one of them wasn't there, the other took over the job. Yuki had never realized it. "Shh, it's alright..." he murmured, staring towards the direction Dahv had gone. Then he shook his head and turned back towards Yuki, rubbing her back soothingly.

[Sorry for the delay! Art project again. And I think I have to go to bed now. ><;;]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Dante_V_Sparda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:07 pm
Dahv sat in the couch staring out at the balcony. He wished he could just rewind it all so he could make a better first impression. He had also realized that Hiro probably didn't trust him. "I guess i'll just have to prove who i really am. Maybe they just might accept me." Dahv reached into his bag and pulled out two more katanas. He smiled as his finger moved across the sheathes on the words 'Kozokana' and 'Isarukana'. "I just need the Sokajukana and i'll have the four elemental katanas. Then i'll be able to control my powers, and i wont need this wretched necklace."

His face wet from tears he fell asleep on the couch. He mumbled different things as he slept incomfortably on the couch. His head arched at the hand rest. His hair fell across his face like a tiny blanket. As he normally did, he began sleep talking, "Through shadow and light, i stand by your side... no matter what others think... i'll always be there to protect you..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:33 pm
Seeing Yuki still wasn't moving, Hiro shook his head and stared around. "Hey... let's go explore the area some more ok? I'm not really feeling too hungry anymore." He stood, wings stretching out over his head as he let his eyes continue roaming around. They narrowed slightly on focus as he made out a distant fountain as well as some people. "Lets try there," he said, pointing towards it.

Yuki looked up slowly and followed his hand, gazing toward the fountain as well. Slowly, she nodded. "Ah, ok..." she murmured faintly and then stood again, accepting the hand Hiro offered to help her. Once on her feet, she began walking once more, boots thumping against the grass as she moved. Her arms were wrapped around herself closely, as if she were seeking comfort.

Hiro saw this and frowned slightly, before it was quickly replaced by a grin. "You," he began, darting beside her and using his wings for extra speed. He was hovering over the ground now. "-are much too slow." Yuki's eyes widened as she realized what he was about to do, but she had time to only open her mouth before he'd scooped her into his arms and carried her off, soaring quickly to the courtyard.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Dante_V_Sparda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:00 pm
Dahv awoke from his sleep with a broom poking in his side. "Get out of here punk, we don't need bums to sleep here." The man said angrily. Dahv stood up and raised his hands trying not to start a fuss. "Alright alright, cya later." He grabbed his things and left. He crossed the lobby and walked out into the front courtyard.

"So i've already made some enemies... too bad, Yuki was very beautiful." He shook his head then took off his necklace. Aiming to control his powers he vowed never to put on the necklace again unless he was threatening others. He had lost control once, but it will never happen again.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:07 pm
Shepard entered the dorms still wounded badly. " I can fix myself up. i don't need a doctor." he said to himself moving slowly. He saw Kisa in the room. She would be worried about him so he tried his best to cover up his wounds. He wasen't doing a good job. Small drips of blood where going down his hand covering the stab wound and he was stumbling since he was dizzy from the blows to the head.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:17 pm
Kisa turned around and gasped. "Shepard!" She exclaimed running over to him. "You're... you're bleeding..." She said quietly. Her face looked scared. The blonde girl held him up as he looked about to fall over. Tears appeared in her eyes. "What happened to you?" She whispered. She leaned over him and her hair fell onto him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:11 pm
" I'm fine i don't need help.." he need trying to pull away. He did infact need help. He was stabbed and was bleeding from the mouth. This wasen't something a bandaid was going to fix. But still Shepards pride lead him on. He pushed away and kept trying to walk until he fell on his knees. Tears where in his eyes.

" Why.....why am I so weak!" he said standing up. A blue light surronded him. His hand glowed with fire but it disappeared as he fainted on the ground.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:44 pm
Kisa gasped out. "Nooo!" She screamed, bringing quite a bit of attention to herself. She grabbed him and hugged him tight. "Shepard..." She whispered, her tears falling onto him. She hugged him tighter and ignored the blood on her clothing. She sat down like that for a while. Her arms were wrapped around him tight as she shook in fear with her head by his. She wanted to help him but... he didn't want help even though she knew he desperately needed it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:53 pm
Shepard coughed up blood. There was a voice. Not his though. it seemed to come out of nowhere. " Help him...and me." said the voice of Jax. It was Shepard alter ego. If Sjepard died then he would to. Shepard had done this before. gotten hurt and refused help. he needed to go to a hosptial immediatelly.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:58 pm
Kisa sniffed and sat up. "Shepard, you're going to the hospital whetcher you like it or NOT." She said, lifting him up. More blood got on her but she ignored it. She could wash it off later. Her eyes narrowed as she walked slowly to the door. Obviously, for a skinny girl it's hard to carry a lot of weight. She stumbed out of the door and went off to the hospital. ((Got to go. -.-))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:29 am
It takes alot of courage for a freshamn to take his first step into unknown territory on his own and without assistance, and that's precisely what Mika didn't have. It was bad enough his past haunted him, but his present was terrifying and his future looked about as bright as burnt bulb. He did take his first step, he did head for the food court. He didn't chat up with anyone and didn't do anything else except sit quietly at a completely unoccupied table. He was pretty much, very very bored.

After spending some time rubbing his aching head at nothing, Mika proceeded to get on with some work, pulling out a large collection of books concerning physics and happily nodding and studying. He then quietly and most casually rolled himself a ciggarette, happily puffing away content at his loneliness. It was only a matter of time before someone joined him.  

Pazza Fuzzini

Persuasive Pilot

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:15 pm
Hiro pushed open the door, gently leading Yuki by the hand after himself. She frowned at the back of his head. "I'm not a child, you know.. I can walk on my own."

Hiro turned and grinned at her. "Just making sure you don't run off," he nodded and then turned to scan the area for Dahv. Not seeing him, Hiro smiled in satisfaction and fully entered. He paused, staring at the various food places as he set one hand on his stomach. "I wonder what to get...?" he asked aloud, wings spreading and tucking themselves repeatedly against his back.

Yuki finally pulled her hand away and crossed her arms over her chest. "You are too overprotective," she murmured, staring at the floor as she realized her face was red once more.

Hiro looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, I promised your father I'd watch over you!" he said and then looked back towards the menus. "I think I want... pizza!" So saying, he darted towards the resteraunt and went up to order. By the time Yuki approahced him, he was already recieving his meal. He turned and grinned at her. "I ordered for both of us," he said and walked happily to the nearest table. There he set down the pizza and plopped down in a seat. Yuki sat next to him, curiously eying the box. When he finally opened it, it was revealed as a pepperoni and sausage pizza. Yuki smiled faintly as she and Hiro each took a piece, though by the time she'd finished one, he'd already consumed four.

"Hiro, you are crazy," she laughed, getting a smug look in return. She just shook her head in amusement and got herself another piece. She bit into it with her fangs, holding the pizza on her claws so it didn't burn her. Her tail was curling and uncurling itself around her chair as she sat.

Yuki suddenly caught a wiff of smoke and coughed lightly, rubbing at her sensitive nose. Hiro hadn't noticed, his face too full of Pizza, but her eyes quickly found the source. A male was sitting at a table, studying and smoking. Her nose wrinkled, but she simply turned back to her food, not even considering approaching him. What would she even say? Sighing, she took another bite of her pizza, but she couldn't shake the fact that she sensed some vampire from him.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games