Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:45 pm
The girl began screaming as a dark smoke began surrounding her. She dug her nails into Kryptiz's shoulder and bit down on his neck. Her aura flared as she began to drain energy directly from Kryptiz.
((Sorry for the auto bite, but I couldn't think of any way to do said action without it being and auto hit.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:14 pm
"All you do is talk........Talking is for cowards."

*Teeth sinking into his neck kryptiz's eyes wince slightly as a trail of blood slowly ran down his left arm reaching his elbow into a slow drip to the ground.*

"See....there is more then one way to get what I want."

*Kryptiz smiled as he felt his energy slowly being absorbed into the girl. his plan was working the only think left to chance now was when she awakes......will she side with him or agiants him? Kryptiz tightened his grip on the girl as her teeth dug into his neck.*

"Hag on tight girl..."

*Only 20 feet seperating him and his opponent kryptiz fired off the dark purple energyball about the size of a beach ball hed been charging directly at his opponents chest infront of him.*

"Time for talking is over, When I kill you ill let her suck the energy from your lifeless body."

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:29 pm
Roxas-Organization-XIII
"All you do is talk........Talking is for cowards."

*Teeth sinking into his neck kryptiz's eyes wince slightly as a trail of blood slowly ran down his left arm reaching his elbow into a slow drip to the ground.*

"See....there is more then one way to get what I want."

*Kryptiz smiled as he felt his energy slowly being absorbed into the girl. his plan was working the only think left to chance now was when she awakes......will she side with him or agiants him? Kryptiz tightened his grip on the girl as her teeth dug into his neck.*

"Hag on tight girl..."

*Only 20 feet seperating him and his opponent kryptiz fired off the dark purple energyball about the size of a beach ball hed been charging directly at his opponents chest infront of him.*

"Time for talking is over, When I kill you ill let her suck the energy from your lifeless body."

If it's a fight that it takes to get what I want then fight I shell.YuuenKen!*Raging blue Aura surrounded Mikenno once again. The aura was thick* Your so eager. Fire the ball.*Mikenno's energy shook the planet*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:46 pm
((This will be easyer then I thought. Seeing as you didnt describe your actions AT ALL I think its only fair to say I DEFINETLY hit you with my blast for 2 reasons.

Reason one the obvious you never posted anything about moving out of the way or blocking so I would hit you tho you did yell out somthign which is a move of yours which brings me to point 2.

Reason two
I said I shot my energy blast at you then I talked AFTER SHOOTING MY BLAST. Then in your post you talked then used your move that im sure your planning on using to doge or block my attack since u didnt explain what your move is in your bio LIKE YOUR SUPPOSED TO you can make that move be anything you want which is very cheep tho it dosent matter.

i was 20 feet from you which isint very far energyblast travel very fast. In the time it took me to fire it and talk THEN FOR YOU TO TALK it would of hit you way before you ever used whatever your move was which means you got blast square int he chest not only damaging you but canceling out your move and you entire post after you talked.

This is not god modding in my opinion it is simply physics and reality you have no way of doging it do to the lack of info in your post this will teach you to be descriptive. If you disagree with me please ask another mod im sure they will agree with my logic.))

*Kryptiz jummped up into the air soaring about 50 feet into the sky leaving a yellow trailing aura behind him. He looked down smiling as his energy blast hit perfectly right into the guys chest sending him flying backwards from the explosion.*

"Pathetic, This shouldnt take long at all if your not even going to defend yourself."

*Kyrptiz looked downwards at his opponent his head cocked to the side waiting for him to recover from the attack.

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:10 pm
Vegeta's pod flew into the atmosphere of the planet based battlefield, and crashed a few miles away from the two combatants.

beep beep. "We have arrived, Vegeta."

"Right", the saiyan prince said as he looked up into the sky. He then flared up and took off in the direction of Kryptiz and Mikenno...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:10 pm
The black smoke enveloped the girl completely. A golden light began piercing the smoke. More of kryptiz's energy began being absorbed by the girl.

The smokey shell exploded as golden energy pushed it away. Latched onto Kryptiz's shoulder was Cellara. Her hair was golden tipped with black. She pushed away from Kryptiz and fired an energy blast at him. The blast was fired from her right hand as she faced his front.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:19 pm
*Kryptiz jummped up into the air soaring about 50 feet into the sky leaving a yellow trailing aura behind him. He looked down smiling as his energy blast hit perfectly right into the guys chest sending him flying backwards from the explosion.*

"Pathetic, This shouldnt take long at all if your not even going to defend yourself."

*Kyrptiz looked downwards at his opponent his head cocked to the side waiting for him to recover from the attack.

*Mikenno hit the ground from the Attack. The Aura* Saiyans. You think after 6 Billion years of evolution You'd think that you be less violent.*Mikeeno got back up* You Saiyans think your so powerful with your transformation, when really your nothing. You rely to much on your transformations. I'll show what real power looks like*Mikenno Instant Transmission then Crescent Kicked Kryptiz in the face*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm
Nandesca
The black smoke enveloped the girl completely. A golden light began piercing the smoke. More of kryptiz's energy began being absorbed by the girl.

The smokey shell exploded as golden energy pushed it away. Latched onto Kryptiz's shoulder was Cellara. Her hair was golden tipped with black. She pushed away from Kryptiz and fired an energy blast at him. The blast was fired from her right hand as she faced his front.

Vegeta's eyes grew wide as he suddenly sensed the aura of Cellara... His facial expression quickly returned to normal as a half smile curled along his lips, as he grew excited in anticipation of the oncoming battles...

His speed increased as he neared the battlesite, and again layed eyes on the demoness, he had previously defeated.

He flew in with a massive burst of energy in his wake, and hovered down in the midst of the battlefield. Vegeta bore an emotionless face, and crossed arms as he landed.  

Lord Taishomaru

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:41 pm
*Kryptize was surrounded by smoke as well when cellera was waking up then in a flash he felt 2 hands on his chest pushing away from him. Slidding back in the air he skidded to a hault 20 feet back from the girl with a swipe of his left arm he slapped the energy blast as he looked at her smirking.*

"Hello there......We havent had a proper meating yet. The name is Kryptiz im a sayian but unlike the sayian you faced on earth vegeta im a true warrior worried about nothing but strength and power. I arrived on earth just as you were defeated but i saw the damage you did to vegeta before you were beaten. Your quite the fighter so I took it apon myself to give you a second chance if your up to it. I want you to join me together we can rule the galaxy and take out anyone in our path including the royal family..........And if your wondering why you feel like you know me already its because its my energy running thru your body right now I let you feed on myself to reawaken you. That boy down there"

*Kryptiz pointed to the guy below them he just struct with his attack*

"Transported us here trying to help your good counterpart. As you can see thanks to me he failed. His ignorance will get him killed by my hands....you can either join me or share his fate....so what will it be?"

*Just then then his opponent apeared infront of him shocked kryptiz had little to no time to react he was in the middle of a convo not ready for a attack. The man thru his leg down aiming to cresent kick kryptiz. Knowing he had no time to counter or block he the the only thing he could tilted his head to the left this woud make the guys foot his the top of Kryptizes right shoulder armor absorbing most of the blow. The force of the kick was no less tho it sent kryptiz to the ground landing on his feet he stared into the sky angered now that the warrior would try a sneek attack like that.

Kryptiz's eye's began to glow a eary purple as his aura flared up once more it dropped when the girl had awaken. Gather energy agian he extended his arms down to his sides his hands open palms facing upwards towards the guy and the girl 20 feet behind him a dark purple energy orb forming in each hand. Kryptiz prepared for her responce or attack as well as keeping a eye on the gentlmen it could easily be 2 on one now he had to keep his wits about him*

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:56 pm
Vegeta looked on at the ensuing battle as he walked towards the warriors..."You three are pathetic!", Vegeta said aloud. "Just what in the blazes is going on here?"  

Lord Taishomaru

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 pm
Cellara looked confused as Kryptiz talked. She waited for him to finish before she spoke, "So you awakened me and expected me to join you?" She glanced over at Vegeta. "I will, but only for now. I want Vegeta's head and it would be stupid to not take an opportunity like this." Cellara reached her arms out to take the energy from Kryptiz.

Before she could start the transfer Mikenno grabbed her arm and teleported them away. Before arriving at the destination Cellara used her own transmission and teleported them elsewhere.

They arrived at Supreme Kai's planet. It was barren and nothing more then a smoking husk. "What the hell do you think you are doing by taking me somewhere I do not want to go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:55 pm
Nandesca
Cellara looked confused as Kryptiz talked. She waited for him to finish before she spoke, "So you awakened me and expected me to join you?" She glanced over at Vegeta. "I will, but only for now. I want Vegeta's head and it would be stupid to not take an opportunity like this." Cellara reached her arms out to take the energy from Kryptiz.

Before she could start the transfer Mikenno grabbed her arm and teleported them away. Before arriving at the destination Cellara used her own transmission and teleported them elsewhere.

They arrived at Supreme Kai's planet. It was barren and nothing more then a smoking husk. "What the hell do you think you are doing by taking me somewhere I do not want to go?"

*Mikenno looks around barren area* Do you remember the deal we had? I help you escape from other world and you bring my artifact. It's still in your body. I can sense it. Ever since Cellara awoke I could feel it calling out to me. Now I've waited long enough. Please give it to me or let me take it.  

Nerdalous

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces