Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiingz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:55 pm
[[It's called revenge~~! REVENGE!! XD with a pillow o.O T.T]]

Koichi mentally laughed, hearing her yelp; what the hell was he thinking? How would this get Skylar anywhere near him? It's better to try... now isn't it? Besides, you're bound to become bored waiting for her, right? Might as well start ahead of time, a voice said to him. "Calm down, Kitty Kat," he said softly in her ear, knowing she could very well hear him from even the bed. "I'm not going to hurt her," he started, "I just simply want to.. get to know her, so to say." Oh jeez, you sound like a perv, he thought to himself, holding back the laugh he wanted to bark out.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:03 pm
[>>;;]

Kana shuddered as he spoke, slowly raising her head to look at him again. Her ears drooped, flattening against her head, as her tail wound more tightly around her waist. What was he planning? Everytime this happened back home, she ended up being injured, usually badly. She shut her eyes again as she thought to herself, I never should have come here! This is the boy's dorm. Dummy Taku, passing out and knowing I'd have to help... Her rambling thoughts trailed off as he claimed he wouldn't hurt her, but she still didn't raise her head. How many times had she been told that, only to find it was a lie? His next comment had her even more worried. She shivered again, paranoid mind making it seem like the scar on her back was throbbing.

[Is he holding her? Or is she still just standing there? xP]

Krazy Kaori

Gazin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:06 am
Gazin opened the door to his new room. He quickly slid the keycard for the door into his pocket and he walked in, past the door saying [Raikiri] Room 112. After closing the door, he quickly closed the curtains, and turned on a light. I was a sunny day. Just what he didn't need. He looked around the room. It was large, with a bed, desk, and couch. He threw his bags on the bed and slid onto the sofa. He grabbed the remainder of a bottle of "soda" and swigged it down. It was really a 50-50 mix of soda and blood. He threw it into a trash can. He layed back and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:06 am
G didn't like the glint in the guy's eyes, it unsettled him and he couldn't make out whether the girl wanted to be there or wanted to leave right this second but it looked more of the second option, looking towards her his face seemed to soften and he spoke to her gently "Are you ok about staying here with this guy?" G asked

((edited my past posts))  

neidr

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:34 am
Koichi smirked faintly, laughing softly. "I thought you came here to listen to my violin... do you not want to anymore, kitty?" he asked, giving a nickname to the girl in his arms [in his arms xD]. He lifted a hand, his hands curled into his palm, the pointer finger extended out, as he gently brushed it against one of her flattened ear. "You really don't have to be afraid of me," he said gently, almost reasuring. She's never going to fall for you... why are you bothering? As for that other kid...right there... why aren't you punching him yet?! He should be dead on the floor by now, said that irritating voice that seemed to control Koichi so many times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:53 am
Kana's eyes flicked between the male who was holding her, and the one standing nearby several times before resting on the former as he laughed. Her eyes were still wide, yet at his words her expression brightened somewhat. She'd almost forgotten about the violin. "Y-yes!" she said, sounding probably a bit too excited. She overlooked the nickname. It was common, something she'd been called many times before, though usually in jest. She wasn't sure if this guy was saying it to be mean or not. But as she saw his hand rise, she suddenly froze, certain that he'd hit her now. Yet, again he didn't and simply brushed her ear instead, causing it to twitch. She blinked at him several times and then slowly nodded her head. "Ok..." she said faintly and then turned to watch the other male. "I-I think I'm fine..." she murmured uncertainly. Hadn't she been getting yelled at a moment ago? And now he was holding her? She was really confused...  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:03 pm
[[i do that a lot xP]]

Koichi smiled down at the girl, before looking at the male in front of them; hopefully, now he'd leave. "There's nothing to be worried about here, sir," he said simply. Yes, that's it! She's trusting you at least slightly... now she just has to fully trust you and we're safe, said the voice as Koichi's hand moved from the girls ear to her shoulder, resting there gently. He took a step back, intending to shut the door on the boy before he could do much. "Now, Kitty, what would you like to listen to?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:10 pm
Kana blinked back at him, head tilting slightly to one side. Her eyes flicked between the two males for a moment before she dropped her eyes to the floor again. She felt his hand shift to her shoulder and tensed slightly, though at his question she turned and glanced at him again. "U-um, I don't know..." she stammered, ears still pressed flat against her head. "I don't know any... songs..." She bowed her head as if ashamed of herself. But her tail was slowly uncurling from her waist, returning to its regular movement of flicking absently behind her again.  

Krazy Kaori

neidr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:39 pm
G still didn't trust the guy even though the girl had said she think's she would be fine, G nodded towards her and decided best to leave it at that then, he looked back to the guy and for some reason, got the feeling he would be having a rival soon and he hadn't even started his first real day yet, he looked over to the girl and mouthed something without making a sound. "My room number is 107, if you have any problems, come get me" and with that he moved in slightly and took hold of the door handle before the guy slammed it in his face, closing the door gently before wlaking back to his own dorm room  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:43 pm
[[now, who said i'd slam it? I just said shut it xP]]

Koichi laughed softly, hearing the girl, as the door seemed to shut. The lights were still off, which made the room pretty dark to be in. He snapped softly, to which a lamp on his desk turned on, illuminating the room somewhat. "That's okay, Kitty, you don't have to know any song in particular... I'll just... play something, then," he said to her, motioning to either his bed or a seat. Yes! He's gone. Although, killing him would have been a lot faster, the voice laughed, Now, what song shall we play for this little lady...

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:50 pm
Kana's eyes focused upon the newer male as he mouthed something to her before exiting the room. At first she didn't catch it, but after replaying the scene over in her mind, she figured out what he'd said. It made her nervous. He obviously found the other guy untrustworthy... She blinked as he laughed though and turn to face him again. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room after a moment and she nodded slowly at his words before catching the motion to sit. She slowly walked over to the nearest chair and plopped down, pulling her legs to her chest, so her bare feet were in the chair with her. Then she tilted her head, shifting uneasily as she waited for something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:56 pm
[[what to play...what to play...]]

Koichi picked up the bow and violin which he'd left abandond on his bed. Seeing as the girl hadn't taken the bed, he sat there instead. He thought for a moment, bringing the chin rest to where it belonged; under his chin. After a few more moments of thinking, he brought the bow up towards teh strings, his eyes closing slightly as he suddenly seemed in a daze. Within a second, the bow had landed on the bridge, to which he was quickly moving his fingers, the bow gliding back and forth in a smooth, yet swift, manner. The sound that protruded wasn't sad, nor demur; it was rather fast, up-beat and joyful. Now, just try to lure her in... perhaps the song can entrance her if we're lucky... the voice seemed to taunt.

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:01 pm
[I really don't know. >>;; xP]

Kana's eyes followed his every movement as she leaned forward slightly. Her ears were perked again in interest. She really hadn't seen anyone play a violin before and was actually really excited. She noted how he held it and watched attentively as he set the bow on it and began to play. She blinked, ears twitching as she caught the first bit of sounds. She was somewhat relieved it wasn't the saddening tune of before, which had really made her want to cry. She smiled faintly as she set her chin on her knees, arms wrapped around them as she listened. Her tail was flicking behind her, moving in tune with the music without her realizing it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:10 pm
Koichi started to move back and forth slighty, in a smal sway, as he continued to play; he was deep in concentration, or so it would seem. His eyes, almost fully hidden by the lids that lay over them, turned to look at the girl without being noticed; she seemed to be into the music, by now. He smirked to himself, lowering his eyes back to the violin's burnt colors, his fingers picking up the pace and quickening the song. That's right... just a little furthr, said the voice, a tinge of evil in it, It seems she loves the song.  

wiingz

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games