Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:53 pm
Darius slept rather soundly not moving an inch but looking very peaceful. It was another reason why people who knew him might find him a victim of circumstance. For he was the least likely to have these wings. He was gentle, kind, innocent all the opposites of the demons he could be compared to.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:33 am
Lily couldn't help but wonder why Darius had decided to stay the night, but truth be told, she was glad that he did. She watched him sleeping so soundly, till she decided to wake him up. She gently shook his shoulder and kissed his lips.

"Good morning Darius...."  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:47 pm
Darius blinked and then yawned, clearing his eyes at the same time. He then fully opened them and saw Lily smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Morning"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:58 pm
"So you didn't feel like going home last night?" Lily asked lightly, not in an accusing voice, more in a curious one. She didn't mind having Darius there, it just suprised her to find him there. The sunlight came pouring in Lily's bedroom window, filling the room with the warm of the morning.  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:12 am
"I guess so...I didn't really want to leave you alone."

He gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled. He then propped Lily up with a hand so he could move his wing out from under her.

"So what should we do right now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:48 am
Lily smiled and slid out of bed.

"Well you'd better get to the ring, I mean you'll be fighting soon won't you?" She said as she went over to her closet, looking through her clothes, wondering what she was going to wear. She was turned away from Darius right now and she pressed a hand to her necklace, fingering it carefully in her hand.

"I'll be there to cheer you on, but there's something I need to do first....." She did not say what, but Darius would know soon enough....maybe. She really wasn't sure how she was going to do this, but she'd figure something out.  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:56 am
"Ok that's fine by me!"

Darius wondered though at what Lily was doing right now. What did she need to do? He began to ponder that as he sighed the fights were coming up, he didn't know how he was going to do this tournament.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:05 am
She turned to him now, with her hands at her side, giving him no hints as to what she was doing.

"Alright. Good luck Darius. I'll be in the stands cheering you on the whole way." She said and kissed him before half shooing him out the door. She needed to get this over with before she changed her mind. She felt like she had to do this, even though it would bring her great pain....but only at first, and the little voice in her head was getting quite annoying.....Liz wasn't any more a part of Lily as Lily was a fighter slave anymore. They'd grown so far apart that being together was like being trapped in jail. Lily was going to free Liz's spirit....  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:07 am
Darius was gentley pushed out the door. He didn't know what she was doing, but he knew she was up to something. He sighed and headed to the tournament grounds, hoping that Lily knew what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:28 am
Lily shut the door and leaned against it, closing her eyes. Slowly she slipped down the door till she was sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest.

She took three deep breaths, trying to build herself up for the pain she expected to feel when she split her soul again. Lily began to mumble the old words to herself, the words she knew so well from her dreams and nightmares of the night back in her old home. She wispered them to herself and touched her necklace, filled with a hazy grey fog. The room exploded with light, half pitch black, and half pure as pure gets white.

Lily screamed in pain as she felt herself being torn apart. She had known that there would be pain, but pain such as this was not imaginable to Lily. After what seemed like an hour, when in all actuality it had only been a few minutes, Lily's soul was completely split. There on the other side of the room stood Liz, smiling at Lily who was crying from the pain she had just gone through.  

shining_lights

shining_lights

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:50 am
((The COLORS are back! XD))

Liz looked at her other half, feeling a little symaoathy for her, but it was overpowered by her gratitude. Liz had learned to be her own person in all the years they'd been apart, and being trapped inside Lily was hardly bareable.

"Well Lily. What can I say? Thank you so much." Liz looked different when compared to how she used to look. She had long blonde hair that was pulled back into a pony tail by a pitch black ribbon. She had on a lacy black halter a small thin chain on one arm, bearing one charm, a heart with an inscription in it that was unreadable by Lily. She was wearing long black gloves as well and a black and red mini skirt along with a black belt. Lily barely recognised her.

"So where is lover boy Lily? I am going to enjoy seeing him again...." Liz said with a smile on her face. Lily just shook her head.

"He can't know about this yet Liz. We are going to keep this our secret till the timing is just right ok? So you and I have to stayout of his sight." Liz sighed, but felt indebted to Lily for freeing her and agreed to the term for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:21 pm
Carrying two bags in her hands and a backpack on her back, Miyu entered the dormitory. She went to the Wingardia Wing on the left. She stopped in front of the android. It asked her of her preferences for a room. She answered simply, "Single with blue furniture and decour, please." The android sent Miyu on her way.

Miyu walked to her room and opened the door. Everything was as she had wanted and so much more. She was happy to be in her own room for she had to share one at home. Miyu walked inside and set her bags down. She closed the door and opened her backpack. Yuki promptly jumped out and began purring and rubbing up against Miyu's leg. Miyu picked her up and held her close. She said, "This is our new home, Yuki. What do you think?" Yuki meowed happily in reply. "I know--I like it, too," Miyu said.

Miyu quickly set out to arranging her belongings. She placed each item in its proper place in her room. Once finished, Miyu laid back on her bed and Yuki jumped up next to her laying down softly. Miyu began to pet Yuki and Yuki purred. Now settled in, Miyu only had to worry about her classes.  

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

ect301fps

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:08 am
Julia came to the dorm rooms, following the pocket map's direction. Her eyes gazed upon it, noting the oubvious novelties of the "building." Ok, exposed, scientifically imposible anti-gravity 'things' which suspend an electrically charged ball in the air... She considered her condition, a human body fused with computer and machine, found the lodging highly dangerous.

For the first time in a while, Julia felt reluctant to do something out of fear. However, she had noticed a number of other girls walking by, laughing and giggling. Julia didn't want to lose face just yet. Promptly, Julia posed with her mettalic right hand placed upon her hip, loosely holding her bag slung over one shoulder, and taking a casual drag on her cigarette before crossing through the thresh hold of the dorm facility.

She could feel a slight sting in her eyes for a moment as they flickered before readjusting themselves. Upon entering, she saw two people who seemed to be in wait, a clean, sharp man wearing a tuxedo and a woman dressed in a maid's uniform. Julia's approach sparked their attention as they looked upon her with a smile. Julia recalled segregated boys and girls from the map and brochure. She hadn't bothered to store the information premenantly into the hard drive embeded in her brain, so it slipped her mine as to who to talk to.

She opened her mouth to speak as the cigarrete bobbed in her mouth, "Hey, can either of you hel-" Before she was able to finnish her sentence, the man managed to rush up to her and stare into her face thorugh a specacled face. Their eyes were forced to meet at which time their artifical optics interfaced eachother, providing each the data to know that both were in some way machine. Another android, Julia thought.

"Please, no smoking in the dorm's ma'm," he said with a polite face while gently removing the cigarette from Julia's lips. "Do you need a dorm room, miss? Joshua at your service." Julia lost some of her tough shell momentarily as the android's disarming politeness stunned her for a moment, but she managed to nod in acknowledgement. "Any prefrences for your room? We may customize the wall coloring and furniture to your prefrences."

"Nothing lavish please. I would like a plain beige wall and a regular assortment of furniture. Also, I would like to request well stocked mainentence bay and a powerful computer," she responded. Joshua had noted Julia's arm and didn't question the request for tools as he relayed the information to the other butlers. "There. You can find your room at..."

[skipping over boring, non-relevant information]

Julia entered her room to find the room spacy and found that the room did indeed have a full blown maintence area complete with power tools and spare screws and bolts. Despite Julia's first impressions of the facility, she found the room quite to her liking. She threw her bag down as the garmets padded the heavy ammuntion as it hit the ground. Julia felt like lounging before worrying aobujt classes as she flung herelf upon the bed, hands behind her head as she closed her eyes to the immense view which poured in through the window...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:40 pm
After some-odd number of minutes, some unknown force disturbed Julia's slumber. I'm hungry..., she thought, ...need some nourishment. Thus, she rose from the bed and took up her weapons, deciding to take a trip to the dining area.

[OOC: Nothing happens in here!]  

ect301fps

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:56 am
Kaori's crimson eyes kept glancing continously between a paper the droid from the entrance had given her and the room numbers as she past. She was currently wondering the girl's dorms, searching for her room. She kept looking for someone who may help her find it, but didn't see anyone around. Her dragon, Kei, comforted her by nuzzling against her cheek. She smiled at him and then continued.

Sighing, she slowed her pace so she wouldn't walk past the room. One of her hands absently tightened the huge sword on her back and then moved into her jacket to finger the dagger hidden there.

After a while, her eyes opened a bit wider. She'd found it! Grinning to herself now, she knocked once on the door, just to be safe, and then quickly opened it. Her mouth dropped open.

It was huge! She'd never even seen a place as nice as this and was definitely having trouble believing it was now hers. She explored every inch of it, walking around the closet, gazing around the bathroom, boucning on the bed... It was perfect! It was almost overwhelming though, jumping from nothing to everything in a matter of minutes. Kei zoomed around the room and then crashed into the bed, snuggling into the pillows.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games