Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
*pokes around* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*pokes back*
100%
 100%  [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 38

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 pm
Pulls out random magic card to defend.
(dude - it's been so long, I've forgotten all my card names v.v )

Blue-eyes white dragon - ATTACK!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:04 pm
*pokes random people* ninja

I just say hello to everyone.  

Sweetkitty

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:21 pm
*Whips out "Mirror Force" bounces your attack back at you. Then whips out a magic card that turns the attack into a poking attack.*

(*laughs* Tell me about it. It's been so long since I've played with my cards too but I still remember some of them.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:46 pm
Ok... yes I've been dead for God-knows how long...

Dude- yes, that was a major "EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!" that can be heard from all points on the galaxy, and threw time!! (Refuring to Moon pulling the stick out and poking people with it)

General- I finished watching all of season 1 of Yu-Gi-Oh about a month ago, but I'm not going to start with that... I hated the ending... crying And I ******** SAW IT COMING TOO!!!

NeverMore42_6_6_6

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 pm
Fine you want to play rough huh?

Attack my "slifer the sky dragon" !!!
(I actually have one) ^.^

raven: I just wish I could have seen more

kitty: hello kitty-cat  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:50 pm
I think the episodes are still at "4kids.com" or something like that... And Slifer was ******** awesome!! biggrin I thought Obilisc was ugly... He reminded me of Exodia... The Phoenix form of the Winged Dragon of Ra was so Awesome though!! (Yes... I'm rambling about a show that not alot of people give a ******** about...)  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:08 am
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6
I think the episodes are still at "4kids.com" or something like that... And Slifer was ******** awesome!! biggrin I thought Obilisc was ugly... He reminded me of Exodia... The Phoenix form of the Winged Dragon of Ra was so Awesome though!! (Yes... I'm rambling about a show that not alot of people give a ******** about...)

No worries.
Technically me and purple have all three, but they're in safe-keeping so nothing happens to them. We only use one if it's a double. Purple got me slifer as a stocking stuffer one christmas. But she has banned me from using it against her until she can get an egyptian god card of her own.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:15 pm
Oh really!! So she has Obilisk? I know it's a cool card and all... but I didn't want it... So that is why I have never officially gotten a god card. I actually was more into pokemon than anything else. So I had traded Obilisk for the Ancient Mew card! (Which up to this day is still one of my favorite cards!!) ^w^  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:25 pm
Ravin: Why thank you I didn't even try that night it just came naturally. *giggles* It happens from time to time. I liked the episodes where Yami is "back in" Egypt. Those episodes were really good. The GX version bites and what's up with 5D's or whatever it's called...though at least the main character is at least half way cute and interesting. And who cares I love that show and card game. I use to play it all the time...till no one would play me anymore. ^_^;

Dude: Oh okay you wanna play like that huh! *Whips out my own god card Winged Dragon of Ra* Attack my pet with Might God Poke!!!

Also I'm with ya dude I don't tend to play with the really rare cards unless I have doubles of them too. I like to have at least one of every card so that way I have one nice card and then if I get a double I'll play with it if I can fit it into my awesome deck.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:03 pm
Raven: Cool, I have an ancient Mew card myself.
Here's the one I have.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/serugiosan/3365664509/

Moonracer: You have a "Ra" card?  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:40 pm
Dude I have that Mew card too! I have a few Mew cards actually. ^_^; Yes, I use to play Pokemon the card game too.

*nods* Yeah, is that odd?

*runs around poking everyone*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:20 pm
I hated the egyptian god cards. I think they only introduced them because poeple were getting whiney because Exodia PWNED. I mean they even sold the god cards in magazines. And now in the new Yu-Gi-Oh! cartoons they don't even have Yugi.

I still have a box of those cards. Most of them are useless, I may have 1 or two summoned skulls, and I know I have a sparkly gold summoned skull. I might still have a dark magician, and a blue eyes white dragon, and a red eyes black dragon. My bro has a blue eyes, except it's spanish. I also have some of these cheap card-copies that someone made. Jinzo is "Lazer Cyborg Man. I played using effects anyway, not really attack.

I stopped watching/collecting ages ago anyway.  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:15 am
Moonracer: do you have a "winged dragon of ra" card?
(i think you missed my question)
Though it is cool that you have some MEW cards too. ^.^

miller: Oh, I have alot of yugioh cards, over a thousand to my name.
But yeah, I stopped collecting. Not out of wanting to of though, just ran out of money and never got back to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:06 pm
*drops a nuclear poke bomb in the middle of everyone* to the fall out shelter *ducks and covers*  

Tybarious

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:40 pm
Miller: Hey man I hear ya I watched I think a part of one episode of the DX serious and said "Screw this crap!" then I watched one episode of the 5D's series, I think that's what it's called, and eh it's okay can't really get a feel for it to much from that one episode. I stopped collecting the cards after the Yu-Gi-Oh original series because the other cards that came out are ugly and stupid...IMO. However, I do have quite the collection to my name so eh I can still battle with the best of them...or at least try. ^_^ By the way I don't see why they'd be complaining or whatever not like you can actually play the God cards in a tournament it's illegal.

Dude: *nods* Yes, I have a "Winged Dragon of Ra" card. I guess I didn't make it clear there with the "*nods* Yeah, is that odd?" comment. My bad man! It's the only God card I have and it's in a special case to keep it safe.

Ty: *Dives into the fall out shelter and gives you a giant huggle then hopes down and pokes ya* How's it goin?  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games