Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:03 pm
User Image

User Image

"Well first dad brought us here then he went crazy. Mom tried to kill him. We found out he was not dead we left and looked for him. He had memory loss and now he is not crazy anymore." Mai said with a wide grin as she nodded up and down.

Yumi sighed then clapped once. "We have a very colorful past sir and I'm sure you were the same." she said bluntly as she tapped her headband. "You are still a cloud nin and so am I and my sister too. Our father was dead, his soul was. He wants to fix what he broke starting of with training puppeteers since he killed his students, he told us he remembered he did cause he turned some of his students into puppets"

((Koisu that wont make sense... Havock hates twilight... He rants about it every day on how Edward is a sparkling blood sucking pixie))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:09 pm
((Wait... just noticed we are talking about twilight at... something called twilight falls and aww fenrir its not a good movie?))  

KazElli

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:17 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

((LOL. And yeah it kinda sucked. I mean if you're a girl I'm sure you'll like the smexy eye candy from Jake and Edward as usual, but otherwise it's a lot of drama talking and talking...and then some more talking. All about the same crap too. "I love you!" "But I'm a vampire!" "Then change me!" "No you don't understand how it feels!" and on and on and on. The vampire elders were funny though, in that creepy psychotic hannibal lector sorta way.))

Fenrir crossed his arms and hanged his head for a moment. "In that case, I owe you an apology. My fight has always been with your father. I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I could say the same for your mother. If I had been stronger...maybe I could've stopped her from joining Zeramaru in the first place, and you'd have had a better father. Then again if I did that, you wouldn't who you are now, would you?" Fenrir stopped. His voice sounded almost kind. He was only 18, but it stunned him a bit to see how much time seemed to pass between then and now. His eyes became sharper and he continued in a more serious and deadly tone, "I want you to pass something on to your father. Tell him that if he ever regains his memory, or if I catch him doing anything that even remotely seems like he's reverted back to his old ways, I'll kill him. And this time, there won't be any coming back."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi muted Mai just before she could say anything random. "Fair." she muttered as she walked closer to Fenrir. "You know time passes quickly. Just as dad is working to fix what he did he started to create worse things. One of his students left and since...

"Since dad trains everyone to the max this guy went crazy." Mai butted in as she walked back in front of Alice. "Grass gennin named Yuno he went loopy during training and left. Pop went his brain cells and we dont really know what he can do with a Dad's stuff. Oki back to the spar." She said quickly as she swung her tonfa at Alice.

((dont be weirded out by Mai. She is airheaded and funny))  

KazElli

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:29 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir's claws cracked at his side. "Do you know if he's still in Grass?"

((I'm not. lol I kinda like the contrast between Mai and Yumi.))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:34 pm
(Kaz: Txt him up. He went to see it with AC. New Moon. As in Twilight Saga New Moon. :/

Fenrir: I'm not going to bother watching it. It took forever for someone to convince me that vampires weren't panzy bish's... that sparkled. Then I watched blade... And then I remembered that one pic with Blade standing behind Edward and Bella. And it said at the bottom: The way Twilight should have ended... and then I roflol'd.)  

Zombie Swagger

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:40 pm
User Image

User Image

"No he was asked to go to rain." Yumi said sighing. "He went AWOL so I really dont know"

((LOL thanx fenny.

If none of you notice havock is using a vampire for his picture. Its a different version of Alucard from hellsing he is the vampire havock likes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYsv25j_hHE
Personally I just watch cause I compare movies to the book in accuracy.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:51 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"I see. Then I'll just have to find out for myself." Fenrir muttered. "I'm still not sure of your own sanity, but try to keep everything in control. I'm going on vacation. I hear Rain is nice this time of year." he said with a grin as he walked away. He cast a disappointed glance back at Alice, and Quan as well, but otherwise said nothing to them. They wouldn't listen to him anyways, or so he thought.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:54 pm
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

Just as Fenrir began to walk away, he would feel a small hand tugging at his sleeve. Quan was staring up at Fenrir with an almost cute and innocent look on his face.
"F-F-Figh...tran?"
He stuttered as he tried to pronounce the correct words, still tugging at Fenrir's sleeve. He still labeled Fenrir as the "scary wolf-man" who yelled at him...and hoped that he would be a little nicer this time.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:02 am
((One question before I post. What is Quan trying to say? lol))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:16 am
((LOL sorry...I was trying to type "Fight...Train?" in stutters, guess that didn't work out very well xd Yep, time for him to take some English classes at the Academy...instead of jutsus.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:21 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((Oh, I thought it was something along those lines but I wasn't quite sure.))
Fenrir glanced down at his pupil, and then made a simple lightning clone which left for the office. Then Fenrir started to just walk away in silence. After a couple of steps he glanced back at Quan. "Well come on then Short Round. I haven't got all day." he growled as he left for the training grounds.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:25 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((*Eye twitch* S-S-Short Round? scream ))

Quan grinned happily as he jogged after Fenrir to match his walking pace, leaving for the training grounds with Zhao trotting behind him. Now would be the time to show Fenrir the fruits of his training, and hopefully the scary man would be impressed this time.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:01 am
((Wow, I almost could not react to that, Thanks for letting me see a more devastating way of rping AKA, put as much things in the fight to give the other less to react to, if you had just twisted my strings, I could think of an easy counter, but you went on, ty smile ))

Alice then said after everything "Shall we countinue?" Alice fixed the strings and got to a safe distance, and put Guldan and Zetsumi and yes his feet included in the previous position.  

Lady AliceSky

KazElli

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:05 am
User Image

User Image

Yumi sighed and then walked towards Mai. "Sure why not. Hey sis here's some candy." Yumi said handing a lolipop to Mai as she entered her body.

"WHEEE!" Mai squealed as she sucked the lolipop then pulled out her katana and kept her tonfa back in the scroll.
"LOOKIE A PINK ELEPHANT!" She squealed as she ran towards Alice just as she was about to get near guldan she turned around and threw 3 kunai with explosive tags attached.

She jumped onto a rock then ran in a circle to get behind Alice throwing yet again more kunai but no explosives this time.

((Its called a blitz. ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games