Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:32 pm
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu smirked turned 90 degrees on her heel as she raised her other hand up. She got punched at around her rib area but that did not matter to her cause she was going to swing her arm downward onto Zeno's head she combined the spinning force to increase the speed of her strike.

I her other hand she prepared a kunai to throw or stab Zeno.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

((Actually thats the training of Desert fist... It lets me move it that way. Great I guess I should have made it clear... I was doing a backhand spring to kick you so when I landed on my arms I was about to land on my feet already. My fault.

I also got 80 pounds of weight on those arms... 90 if I did not remove my arm guards I had them for the whole time I'm gennin so I'm used to that weight. Blood over there carries half tone weights and he is used to it))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 pm
Both those attacks stopped about an inchs from Zenos skin as he started to rapidly spin when she brought down the attacks on him. The Chakara bubble caught Anzu and threw her back usign the combined force of her own attacks and Zenos spinnign to damage her,it would feel like she had been punched in multiple places. Afterwords Zeno stopped spinning and resumed his defencive stance along with that fact that she had been hit hard two other times she should be injured at least a little bit

((I wouldnt call that an auto hit seeing as you were a foot from me and heading towards me too as for the mix up earlier it is fine I wouldnt have called you on it anyways))

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:48 pm
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu just smirked and suddenly Zeno's arm hit hers stopping his spin without even hurting her. "Ok this is just dumb now!" Anzu said as the sand on her arms fell harmlessly on the ground.

"Forget making it to chuunin kid. FOCUS ON TRYING TO STAY ALIVE NOW!" Anzu shouted as she swung her foot upwards then down. It would come down and smash his skull in. How? she had steel armor on her legs and the fact she can crack stone with a kick.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

((Wow... you dont get my jutsus do you? Anyway you wont be able to spin if my arm is in the way. And you agitated my RPC not me. Actually it takes time for that chakra bubble to form when you spin... my attack would have hit you by the time you created the bubble and well cracked your skull but you decided to ignore that so I just put the next logical thing.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:52 pm
((Actually no it would have stopped both your attacks because in the show and manga when Naruto threw a punch at Neji it was block armlessly by a thin cloak of Chakara which is the precursor to the Rotation which I did You can look))

Look at this
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/101/04/

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:56 pm
((Problem is I'm inches from you naruto was a foot or so away and if you were to think logically its not possible to spin if I'M IN THE WAY! Hey if you wanna argue I got all the time in the world. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:00 pm
((http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/101/07/
Also that those Weaposn were less then a foot away and he blocked them and I am sure a thrown Kunai goes much faster then one of your strikes))  

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:02 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru was getting irritated by the fight. "AMATERASU!" Zeramaru roared firing it at both gennin.

Zeramaru then proceeded with correcting the pathway of chakra through his puppet.

((15... Both of you are idiots right? Bear your link is not working...

All I can say is ... Sure the spinning stopped but no more sand usage for you.
2nd IT IS AN AUTO HIT...

Bear she can still preform the basic replacement jutsu at that close or hit you first she is too close

But to stop this idiocy I will intervene YOU TWO WILL FIGHT IN THE CHUUNIN EXAM PERIOD Settle it there! If you survive me.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:05 pm
VanillaBear 166
((http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/101/07/
Also that those Weaposn were less then a foot away and he blocked them and I am sure a thrown Kunai goes much faster then one of your strikes))

((Actually she's faster than a kunai throw... her training. THIS IS WHY I KILL IDIOTS WHO USE TAIJUTSU ON SIGHT! YOU ALWAYS MISUNDERSTAND EACH OTHER.

3 facts that prove you wrong Vanilla... 1 She is closer and faster than those kunai ever were... 2nd she did not decide to hit you but to stop you from spinning with her arm all you did was your chakra destroyed her sand 3rd that foot will still try to hit you.

now 1 fact that you should not ignore... My amaterasu will hit both of you if you dont move. ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:06 pm
Zeno Jumped back and landed on top of a tree to avoid the black flames"Hmm so thats it"Zeno then looked at his Cousin"That was a good fight"He bowed to her and then looked at blood"Im going to train on my own"And dissappeared

((Not taking Chunin Exams))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:08 pm
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu stopped and kicked off of the ground to dodge the amaterasu. "Stay out of this!" she shouted waiting to see Zeno.

"This is not a spar anymore!" Anzu said walking next to Zeramaru. "Sensei you very well know I'll kill him like what I did to karaku" She said as she helped Zeramaru with the parts.

((as I they say... YOU ARE THE WORST TEACHER! what makes you so sure he will be against me havock...))  

Makito_Suzine

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:09 pm
((Im entered the exam already on page 1, and if you want to see one of your Genin destroyed, please be my guest..lol i'll edit))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:09 pm
VanillaBear 166
Zeno Jumped back and landed on top of a tree to avoid the black flames"Hmm so thats it"Zeno then looked at his Cousin"That was a good fight"He bowed to her and then looked at blood"Im going to train on my own"And dissappeared

((Not taking Chunin Exams))

((Then her RPC will kill you... she killed her older sensei just because he shouted at her RPC... and in this spar she was not even trying))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:11 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Im entered the exam already on page 1, and if you want to see one of your Genin destroyed, please be my guest..lol i'll edit))

((What exam... I'm talking about the guild wide one not your PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR VILLAGE EXAMS!

Seriously you gennin are fodder for mine.

Anzu. your going up against this guy in the exams ok. now I know killing gennin is bellow you since you killed a chunin already but seriously STOP HOLDING BACK!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:16 pm
havockboy
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Go ahead. They cant do anything to you if you stick with me." Zeramaru said then he handed Anzu a vial. "Be careful then."

Zeramaru headed up to the back of the puppet making sure the armor there was solid.

((16))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:18 pm
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu bowed respectfully as she took the vial then pulled her sword out the tree. "I guess I need to practice some more." She said as she walked, there was only one other person who could help her and it was Tera.

((Really a psycho teacher))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces