Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:11 pm

((Nope I typed that up not really too interested, though not much to say, about the drainage there is only you, your dogs share your chakra in fights they don't have there own.))
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku made a series of seals making three wind clones and three shadow clones as the wind clones got on front of Kuro's multiple attacks and as the attack hit them they burst doing some minor damage as well as a distraction, the shadow clones waited as that happen went out in different directions mostly trying to attack from up high using a guillotine kick on them as they span around toward Arekku each using the gravity as well the new weight from the drainage of the dog. Arekku then activated his seki-reigan as an image was left there as Arekku was now in a safer distance from the scramble.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:44 pm

((Dang you gotta be kidding. That screws up everything.))
Kuromaru felt the the drainage hit him. "Damn." he mumble while spiral back in the direction he came. Haimaru and the clones did the same to avoid the guillotine kick attack. One was hit but not before he managed to throw a kunai at the oncoming kaze bunshin.
Kuromaru and Haimaru hid amongst the trees both up high in a tree on either side of Tsuki. The clones were still out in the open and could smell Arekku. One dashed straight for him and leaped in the air with three kunai in each hand about to fling them. The two other clones appeared at the sides of Arekku reaching to grab him. Then the shadow clone above threw the kunais.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked around and then at the sky,"Sorry Kuro I got to do something right about now so yeah." Arekku said as there was suddenly Susanoo behind him hitting the clones all around Arekku with a tornado around his body though as it disperse Arekku was gone and there was a note.

"Kuro sorry I have to go do some work I'll be back soon and well I'll look for you or stay here if you want training."

-Arekku

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:45 pm

After staring at the scrolls Aki had the gist of her clans next level jutsu, she just wanted to try them on someone. And she knew the perfect guy. The teen stood up and left to the Kusakage's sacred mountain.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Kuromaru plummeted from the tree and landed then rolled to break his fall. He walked over to where Arekku had once stood. He reached down and picked up the note then read it. "Damn Sensei, what am I ever gonna learn with you always running off. No matter I'll find someone to train with." and with that Kuromaru, Tsuki, and Haimaru left the training grounds.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:21 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

Arekku ant Selene came riding on top off the horse at lightning speed as he got to the training grounds he slipped into the ground as they reach there the horse poof and sent them flying though Arekku landed first and caught Selene putting her down quickly,"Well this is a great spot to train in." Arekku said.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:23 am

Selene Hana
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth & Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

she agreed "i bet it is" she said "so whats first?" she then askedUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:37 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

"Now where going to give you two powerful techniques the first one is a chunnin level one called, Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique) the next would be a Jounin level called, well one at a time for now." Arekku said as he made the seals then pointed away from them and shot a three with the great beam,"Now you try and I'll be your target." Arekku said as he disappeared and re appeared in front of the three he just shot.

Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)
Description: This is the pinnacle of the single-target ranged lightning jutsu. The attack from Lightning Blast has been upgraded further, making it into a beam twice as wide as before, and much more damaging. Targets hit head-on with this jutsu will experience a fantastic amount of pain and be stunned after the jutsu ends. Also, nearly missing with this jutsu also has some effect. Because of the high amount of voltage, small lightning bolts can arc from the beam to someone standing within two feet of it, causing shocks a little bit more damaging than those of Lightning Bolt technique. This jutsu can be ended prematurely by the user.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:44 am

Selene Hana

she was amazed at the justu and heard him say he was her target "you are truly insane.." she muttered but sighed practicing the hand seals a couple times then the name
[1/5
she focused the lightnen chakura into her hand it took a couple minutes she then pointed it at areku trying to aim persicly
[2/5]
she then tried to shoot it but nothing happened she growled this justu was like the last one a terrible pain to learn
[3/5]
she tried again focusing lightnen chakra down her arm to her hand after doing the proper seals she had to focus the lightnen chakra to her hand and put the correct amount so it won't drain her as fast and won't fail
[4/5]
she then pointed it at areku saying the name "Raikou no Justu.." she said then shot towards him with the great beam
[5/5]
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

Arekku seemed to be hit head on though he re-appeared right behind her without a scratch,"Wow I can't believe you actually tried to attack me." Arekku said sounding serious for a while,"Haha just playing that was an awesome job, well next is, Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu. It's jounin level one though the interesting thing about it how much energy they have though they seem pretty harmless." Arekku said as he showed her the seal and four kunai on his hands,"See how they look pretty lame, but they hold so much power." Arekku said as he thrw them and threw them at a three and they just kept going for a long while as it set every three that it hit on fire and a rock it melted it where it pass by.

Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique
Descriptions: As the user flashes a number hand seals the shinobi begins to develop 4 kunai between his fingers that he can throw at his opponent. Many people often see elemental techniques that take the form of throwing weapons as low grade techniques, and as such enemy shinobi often scoff when they see this technique occurr. However this technique is not the same as any traditional element technique. The kunai that are developed are made of pure, concentrated lightning, heated to the point that with the amount of power that they are thrown it it could go through most forms of metal and still do some damage.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Selene Hana

she sighed lucky he was fast to miss it "so it canbe used for long range combat right?" she said copying the hand seals a couple times
[1/5]she then focused forming 4 kunai's in her hand but she needed to do the seals a little faster then a slow slug could
[2/5]she tried doing the seals faster but would mess up so she would try again and again till she could do them fast
[3/5]she then focused the chakra again into 4 kunai in her hand after doing the seals "Junsei Raikou no Justu" she said as the kunai were fully formed[4/5]she then pointed the kunai's at a bush where they went through lighting it on fire and a another rock then a small tree[5/5] "good?"
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:26 am

User Image
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

"Yeah Selene that's an awesome job." Arekku said as he just went and patted her head."Well I'll treat ya to some ramen this is more than enough training for a day." Arekku said smiling.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:33 am

Selene Hana

she smiled "sounds good to me!" she said loving food more then even choji or naruto could ever loveUser Image
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:55 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Alright then let's go." Arekku said as he started to walk to the direction of the ramen shop casually.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku arrived at the grounds with Selene casually looking around.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games