Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:36 pm
"Fireworks?!" Shirou said happily as he got off Anon. "I could go for fireworks!" he exclaimed with excitment before grabbing a slice of pizza.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm
Mahewa tucked her head down shyly. "Thanks," she murmured quietly, her voice still a little high.  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:47 pm
Kai looked over et the pool "Wanna go for a swim?" he asked her, now that he had regained his composure.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:08 pm
Anon smiled and jumped up. "Thats great. I'll get to work on em right away....though it will take a moment." The wolf bent down and began tracing symbols in the dirt.  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:25 pm
Shirou sat on the table, watching Anon and his symbols curiously. he hadn`t used magic other than his wind powers before, and wanted to know how these worked, at least a little bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:09 pm
Kai looked over and saw Anon drawing a magic circle in the ground "Oh yeah!, on second Mah-chan. I gotta help Anon with soething" he ran over and studied Anon's symbols for a moment ""Okay where do you want me to start?" he asked.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:35 pm
Anon looked up with a smile as Kai ran over. "Well, lets see, i dont have the symbols for color, and only a few for design so go crazy." The wolf tossed Kai a stick laying next to him. "And Shirou if you really wish to learn i can teach you sometime." Anon looked over his shoulder and gave the furry dragon a big smile, before returning to his work.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:47 pm
kai took the stick and began etching in symbols for colour and radiance. He also added a few of fhis own designs for artistic flair. "Y'know" he said to Anon "I never thought I'd be using my magic for this sort of thing" he said.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:03 am
Mah was still a little dazed and tingly from being called chan. Such a term of endearment... she rubbed her cheek a little, uncertain what to think. She and Kai couldn't be... no. They were just buddies. Buddies who maybe flirted a little. No serious fears. Right?

She shook her head to clear her mind and trotted over to whatever Kai and Anon were now doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:08 am
"Hello there." Demyx said right behind Shirou, who yelped in surprise and nearly fell off the table. "What ya doing?" the demon questioned with a knowing smirk. "fireworks huh? Don't forget to delay the actual explosion, other wise Shirou will be the only one with colored fur afterwards." he joked giving the fur dragon a pat on the back before taking a couple slices of pizza and left to sit near the lake.
Shirou sighed and returned his attention to anon. "hhhh... I wouldn't be ab;e to use any magic you taught me anyway Anon, it's fine." he said with a smile.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:38 pm
Anon shrugged "Sometimes you have to think outside the box. Keeps things a bit more....cheerful." The wolf stood up and looked the symbols over for a moment before nodding in approval. "Well they look like their all ready, and shirou i'm sure i could give you something that would be similiar to my magic to use....that is if i can find it in my room..." Anon laughed a bit nervously  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:15 pm
Kai dropped his stick and dusted himself off. Walking back over to Mahewa. He pointed at the lake "Wanna go for that swim now?" he asked.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:46 pm
Demyx looked at the group of mismatched friends and gave a smirk. "Oh, and speaking of celebrations, another newcomer is in the complex, he might come on outside later." the cat demon said, finishing off hsi second slice of pizza. Shirou looked at anon and shrugged. "It's fine really, Dragons usually can't use magic anyway, so just being able to use my wind powers is great for me!." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:31 pm
Ryan opened the room to his new apartment cautiously, touching the tailman around his neck carefully. He placed his bags inside, unpacking the numerous strange items and weapons and arranging them in one room. His few clothes went into the closet. The sitting room was adorned with multiple shrines, and various religious symbols. He made his bed, put out the remainder of his possessions, and wrapped a sash around his body, securing it with a clasp. Ryan knelt, and prayed in front of his altars.

‡ ‡ ‡

Stepping outside onto the balcony, Ryan reveled in the warm air. He looked down, and noticed the crowd of furs below.  

FabulousNerd

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:22 am
Mahewa's face lit up. "Sure!" She promptly turned and took a running start across the grass and onto a rocky outcrop over the water. She leapt from the edge with a delighted squeal and cannonballed into the deep water.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games