Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:57 pm
petit mitaines
Omg, I`m trying to save up for a Michael Jackson magizene, and it comes with a poster of him. I need it. D:
Its 9.99$, and I have no money. How am I going to get 1O dollars?

Hahaa, I love his eyes in this;; [< 3]
I don`t remember if I ever showed you girls this picture. But if I did, I`ll just show it again because he`s just so hot. redface

Which one? We bought all of the 10 dollar magazines, because they always have a ton of rad pictures. A few of them came with posters.

Anyhow, we've found that if you buy them at Wal-mart they are actually cheaper than the listing price.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:02 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
Omg, I`m trying to save up for a Michael Jackson magizene, and it comes with a poster of him. I need it. D:
Its 9.99$, and I have no money. How am I going to get 1O dollars?

Hahaa, I love his eyes in this;; [< 3]
I don`t remember if I ever showed you girls this picture. But if I did, I`ll just show it again because he`s just so hot. redface

Which one? We bought all of the 10 dollar magazines, because they always have a ton of rad pictures. A few of them came with posters.

Anyhow, we've found that if you buy them at Wal-mart they are actually cheaper than the listing price.

I don`t know the name of the magizene, but it said "Michael Jackson" on it, and the cover had a picture of him performing and a picture of his signature/autograph. I don`t really remember what it looks like, but I know it when I see it.

Um, are they under 1Odollars at Walmart? Well like, at Target their like... 3 to 5 dollars. But at 7-11 their 1Odollars. Why is 7-11 being like Mr. Krabs? gonk

aloeveriea

Lover

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:09 pm
Hahaha! Good question. We went to the book store to buy them a couple times, but only for the rare ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:14 pm
kendrazombie
Hahaha! Good question. We went to the book store to buy them a couple times, but only for the rare ones.

At 7-11 there were like five Michael Jackson tribute magizenes, but their all 1O dollars. I wanted to get them ALL, but I needed like 5O dollars then. D:
If I wanna get them, I have to save up a ton of money.

aloeveriea

Lover

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:20 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

At 7-11 there were like five Michael Jackson tribute magizenes, but their all 1O dollars. I wanted to get them ALL, but I needed like 5O dollars then. D:

We spent around 200 dollars on magazines in the last month. That is one of the only joys about having a job. Haha  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:25 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

We spent around 200 dollars on magazines in the last month. That is one of the only joys about having a job. Haha

Lol, I need to get a job. I had 4OO dollars, but it burned in a fire. My cousins` house burned on fire, like the WHOLE thing. Someone broke in and lit a match or something. But anyways, my money was at their house because I forgot it there. So it burned with everything else. If only I still had the money, I would have my room cluttered with Michael Jackson magizenes.  

aloeveriea

Lover

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:42 pm
New pictures of Michael;;
[< 3]
[< 3]
[< 3]

In the last picture, you can clearly see his Vitiligo. But he STILL looks cute in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:19 am
KEWL! A FORUM FOR CRAZY FANGIRLS LIKE US! WOOT!  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:59 am
i__am__sailor__saturn
KEWL! A FORUM FOR CRAZY FANGIRLS LIKE US! WOOT!
LOOOOOOOOL wow  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 pm
Hello my fellow MJ Fangirls!
I don't have internet connection at my house so I won't be on a lot.
When it comes back on I'll continue to be on like I use to.
Love always
Kikyo!
P.S: Don't give up my spot for "fun" with Michael! 4laugh  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:34 pm
Kikyo-shan09
Hello my fellow MJ Fangirls!
I don't have internet connection at my house so I won't be on a lot.
When it comes back on I'll continue to be on like I use to.
Love always
Kikyo!
P.S: Don't give up my spot for "fun" with Michael! 4laugh

Awh okay. > . <

Can`t wait until you have your internet back!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:46 pm
I had a dream again.

My dream went like this: Michael and I were in Las Vegas, and we were married. Woo hoo! Anyways, I left to another place for a while to hang out with friends while he stayed at home. Our house was like a big Las Vegas mansion, and it was nice and fancy. So like I come home, to see him kissing another girl. I scream, he sees me. And I cry, and run off. So he calls my name out, and runs after me. When he finally catches me, he grabs me by the arm and pulls me close to him. He told me she kissed him first, and that he didn`t like it and he tried pulling away, but she was clinging to him. So then we hugged, and he brought me to a bed, and like literally pushed me on the bed. So like he`s taking my clothes off, and he takes his clothes off. And then, we started "doing it", and theres like moaning sounds and heavy breathing. Then I wake up.

This is what he looked like in my dream;; [< 3]

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:56 pm
petit mitaines
I had a dream again.

My dream went like this: Michael and I were in Las Vegas, and we were married. Woo hoo! Anyways, I left to another place for a while to hang out with friends while he stayed at home. Our house was like a big Las Vegas mansion, and it was nice and fancy. So like I come home, to see him kissing another girl. I scream, he sees me. And I cry, and run off. So he calls my name out, and runs after me. When he finally catches me, he grabs me by the arm and pulls me close to him. He told me she kissed him first, and that he didn`t like it and he tried pulling away, but she was clinging to him. So then we hugged, and he brought me to a bed, and like literally pushed me on the bed. So like he`s taking my clothes off, and he takes his clothes off. And then, we started "doing it", and theres like moaning sounds and heavy breathing. Then I wake up.

Lmao, in every dream you like have with Michael you always have to do the nasty, xP. And , wow he was HOTT. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:03 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
I had a dream again.

Lmao, in every dream you like have with Michael you always have to do the nasty, xP. And , wow he was HOTT. <3

Lol, I know right? Maybe its cause I`m so excited about Heaven, that I always do the nasty with Michael in my dreams. xD

And I know, he was so HOT in my dream. redface
Now I`m waaaay more excited about Heaven.

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
I had a dream again.

Lol, I know right? Maybe its cause I`m so excited about Heaven, that I always do the nasty with Michael in my dreams. xD

And I know, he was so HOT in my dream. redface
Now I`m waaaay more excited about Heaven.
Hahaha,Michael moaning , heheh, hott <3 thats one thing I really wanna hear comee outta him when we go and meet him lmao,  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games