Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SJ3 Lone Samurai rolled 1 100-sided dice: 84 Total: 84 (1-100)

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:38 am
saito almost got hit by the fire from the phenix attack and he jumped off of the ice "ok now i dont need too much damage as to where i wont heal before the tournament starts . . . . ."
1-100 he teleports out of the arena into the stands and sits down wanting to rest for a little bit so his energy wouldnt be wasted any more just messing around here
((i just wanted to do this to seee if my bad streak of rolls is over yet. . . ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:28 pm
Solaris walked inside. He noticed a fight was already going on. He was pondering if he wanted to ask them if they wanted to join him. Then, Solaris turned his head to notice something. A person sitting alone in the stands. The man was just looking at the battle field. It looked like he was waiting. Solaris saw through his hair covering his left eye everything about the man. The man was a phychic, age 32, and he had another soul inside of him. One of a little girl! The the man was not human. So that means Solaris could take him and then get that girl, Amber, too. The man looked at Solaris, and tried to read Solaris' thoughts. However, Solaris blocked him out.

The man's face turned from emotionless to frightened, then into anger. "You must be after the soul, how can you see it? You...what are you? I cannot sense traces of human, but you look human. You are not a shapeshifter. None the less, I was waiting for a fight. Maybe I could fight you." The phychic man said. I'm in a bad position, its night time. My powers won't work with out light or heat. I guess I have to use my lighter. Solaris took out his lighter, and flicked it on. "One down, ten more to go." Solaris said with a smerk. "Hey, I am not dead yet!" yelled the phychic man.

Solaris lux

Solaris lux rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:54 pm
Both Solaris and the man ran parallel from each other for about a minute, and then ran at each other. Solaris socked the psychic man in the face and sent the guy to another field. Solaris knew that if he interfered with the tournament it would turn out troublesome. Solaris slid on the metal railing onto the field. The battle field seemed to have a theme. It was a ruin theme. The battle had really begun now.

1-10:
Solaris takes out his match and lights it. Then when solaris is about to attack the fire goes out and the psychic dude uses his powers to throw Solaris against a wall.
11-20:
Solaris turns on the lighter and the fire goes out, however, he is able to get a small bit of fire that has not disappeared and sends a little beam of light at the psychic guy. The psychic guy trys to dodge but it clips his shoulder, and the psychic guy counters with a piller hitting Solaris from behind.
21-50: Solaris quickly turns the small flame from the lighter into a sword, the flame being the sword and the metal part of the lighter being the handle, and then Solaris charges in and slashes the psychic dude across the chest. The psychic dude though, gathers some psychic power and flips Solaris over.
51-90: Solaris enlarges the light from the match to go across the field for a bit of time, and uses the light on the field to make some light projectiles. Only 6 of 10 hit the psychic dude. The psychic dude uses some power to shove Solaris.
91-100: Solaris gathers all of the heat and light from the match and gathers it in his fist. Then in a bolt of speed gets behind the psychic dude and grabs the guy's neck, and melts his neck to decapitation. Solaris then grabs the soul the psychic dude was carrying and walks away.

Solaris lux rolled 1 100-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:08 am
The man grabbed his chest, it was bleeding but he was still able to cast a great amount of energy. "I'll carve out your heart!" cried the psychic man.
1-10: Solaris loses grip of the lighter and the psychic man uses his powers to throw it away from Solaris. Then the man throws Solaris against a wall and crushes his arm with a bolder.
11-20: Solaris charges in and swings the sword around, he trys to slash at the psychic man but misses, however, out of the sword he makes 3 fire needles and shoots them at the man. The psychic uses his powers to throw 2 sharp collums at Solaris and both of them slashes Solaris.
21-50: Solaris changes his sword into a circle of light and then shoots it at the psychic dude, the psychic then trys to dodge it but his leg gets hit. Then there is a hole in the psychic's leg. However, the psychic uses the blood from his leg and throws it at Solaris' eyes and then throws a rock at Solaris' face.
51-90: Solaris jumps and slashes the psychic at super speeds, and then twirls his fire sword and throws 5 needles at the psychic. The psychic dodges only one of them, however, the psychic pushes Solaris away at a safe distance.
91-100: Solaris quickly gets behind the man and stabs the man. Then, Solaris pulls all of the fire into the psychic's body and the psychic's body is burned from the inside. The psychic dies.

Solaris lux

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:15 am
Solaris holds his cuts and growls. Damn, I am not powerful enough right now. I am at my weakest form. I have to kill him!
1-10: Solaris runs at the psychic, and the psychic throws two pillars at Solaris and breaks both his arms.
11-20: Solaris turns off his lighter, and then everything envelops in darkness. Using his left eye Solaris sees the psychics soul, and then Solaris runs at the man, and kicks and punches the man 2 times. The psychic uses his powers and breaks Solaris' hand.
21-50: Solaris runs at the man, and turns off his lighter. The man cannot see Solaris, but Solaris can. Solaris then turns on the lighter at the last minute and sends 8 needles at the guy's back, and then slashes the guy with the fire sword. The man kicks Solaris in the face, and then pushes Solaris back.
51-90: Solaris jumps into the air and compresses the energy of the fire from the lighter, and sends it at the man. The psychic's arm and leg are burnt, and the psychic then makes a small barrier around himself to protect himself.
91-100: Solaris concentraits his energy on the fire, and sends all of it at the psychic. The psychic runs, but he is too slow and is blasted away by the fire.

Solaris lux rolled 1 100-sided dice: 36 Total: 36 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:16 am
((Whoops, forgot to dice roll.))  

Solaris lux

Solaris lux rolled 1 100-sided dice: 22 Total: 22 (1-100)

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:24 am
Solaris could tell this fight was coming to a close. He only had to carry it out a little longer, and some time he would kill the psychic.
1-10: Solaris trys to move, but finds he cannot. The man had stopped him from moving. Then the psychic throws him against a wall. Solaris' face is cut, and now Solaris has a headache. But then the man breaks Solaris' arm when he smashes a bolder against it.
11-20: Solaris makes 10 floating knifes out of the lighter, and throws them at the psychic. The psychic gets hit by 4 or them, and sends back the rest at Solaris.
21-50: Solaris disappears for a moment and then reappears to cut off the psychic's left arm. The psychic then makes a barrier that will take a partial attack or more to get into.
51-90: Solaris gathers up the light and heat from the fire in the match, and sends it at the man. The psychic does not move out of the way and dies.
91-100: Solaris disappears and gets behind the psychic and slashes the psychic in half killing the guy.

Solaris lux rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:32 am
The psychic is now crying in pain while trying to keep up the barrier. Solaris doesn't really have to do much now, and Solaris could wait until the guy bleeds to death, but Solaris is too impatient for that.
1-10: Solaris trys to get into the barrier, and the lighter ends up being out of gas so it won't work again. The psychic seeing this psychicly crushes Solaris' right arm and left leg.
11-20: Solaris trys to get in, he attacks the barrier, and hits some damage on it. He sees the lighter is almost out of gas, and that soon he will be defenceless. The psychic then shoots a psychic sword/beam/sharpthing/ whatever at solaris and cuts Solaris. It will take only one more hit for the barrier to get broken.
21-50: The barrier breaks and Solaris walks up the the psychic. The psychic is already tired and hallucinating. With some last efforts the psychic trys to push Solaris away from him, Solaris turns on his lighter and uses the light energy to make a huge shirken, and launches it at the psychic. It hits the psychic in the hip. The psychic then sits there, the next turn he is bound to die.
51-90: Solaris sits there and the psychic bleeds until he cannot hold the barrier. Then with one needle solaris throws it at the guy's head and kills him.
91-100: Solaris cuts the barrier in half with a consintraited slash of light, and cuts the psychic in half along with it.

Solaris lux

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:43 am
The psychic is now dead, and the soul of the girl trys to leave the dead psychic's body. However, Solaris makes two fists and slams them together. Then a chest appears out of the ground with a bunch of eyes and hands on it. Solaris then chants a chant in another language, and soon the soul of the girl gets lured into the chest, where one of the hands grab it and throws it in there. "One down. 10 to go. I told you." Solaris said, staring at the dead psychic. Solaris then shakes the lighter and finds out there is little gas in it left. While he is shaking the lighter around the chest goes back into the ground. Solaris doubles over in pain only for a split second, and then remembers the two slashes he got from the pillars. "I have to get to the hospitle. However, it is closed. There is one other place. The WTF Hotel. They have to have something." Solaris said. Solaris tried getting up, and then stumbled to the Hotel.

((To WTF Hotel))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:03 am
A flash of light illumates the area.Viva appears and makes his way though the Arena telling everone the same message. "A large battle is about to begin. All able people are asked to go to Rustir." Having deliver his message he vanishes in a flash of light.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:31 am
saito watched this and he sighed heavily. . . .'now what?' he teleports out of the arena to rustir
((to rustir?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:18 pm
This had better be good! Interupting my battle.

I open my Halo summon scroll and i summon a huge angel bear.

"What do you need partner?" the bear asks.

"We're going to rustier." I say as i jump on his back. "Ok partner" He says as we take off, flying to Rustir.

(( Flys to Rustir with Summoned angelbear.))  

Justin the blademaster.

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:57 am
((comes back finnaly from rustier))
when saito walked in through the door he had a couple of slight cuts and bruises and one or two bullet wounds "well that was a almost pointless battle"he walked over to the stands and sat down and looked out "i might just have to back out of this one. . .or i could. . ." he got up and went out and down ot one of the smaller training rooms and sat down in a lotust position and began to meditate and his body glowed slightly and he began to regain his energy  
delbosque generated a random number between 80 and 200 ... 160!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:42 pm
((sorry about the delay, everybody... honestly I didn't mean to go AWOL from Gaia without warning. *slaps own wrist*))

Justin's attack resulted in the death of X amount of Salmon...
((using a random number so I don't have to think too hard about it right now...))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
delbosque generated a random number between 80 and 200 ... 193!

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:42 pm
...and Y amount of Lobsters.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games