Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:08 pm
Yun put down his blade and approached his sister. He embraces her and pats her head.

"Its alright. I know how you feel. However, Heichi's spirit, as he seemed to tell me, used up a lot of energy just coming out like that. He'll be back soon, I just need to continue my training. But he is watching us. As for my sword..."

Yun looks at the Tongue of the Lightning Dragon.

"That is one of the last keepsakes of my mother and father. My mother forged that sword with the power of a lightning dragon in the mountains of Kumogakure as a wedding gift for my father. That, and my crossbow, were the last of her creations before she died shortly after giving birth to Keiga."

Yun's eyes teared up a bit.

"That sword is the symbol of my rank as Clan Head. My father weilded it, and it was in his hands when he died less than a year ago in Kusagakure, when Sengetsu and Koisu attacked the village. I fight with the spirit of the Sung in that blade, but that doesn't mean I can't fight like the Hyuuga, its just I've always been using weapons. You understand, right? I just need more training."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:11 pm
"Right," she smiled, and somewhat embaressed. but she now understood how close he and his weapon were, just like his eye contained Heichi's spirit, his sword contained the spirit of his parents. "Well, we will just have to keep you training. By the way, the next time you rush off on a mission, can you take me with? I am ANBU now after all."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:18 pm
"Don't think this eye is of no use to me, I can now see the world fully and not just half. And now I can also be a better sniper."

Yun re-assembled his weapons, slinging his crossbow over his back and sheathing sword.

"This eye, plus the scope on the bow, gives me the ability to see much farther and spot the enemy's chakra signature. All I need to do is master it fully and the hyuuga taijutsu and we'll be an unstoppable team. And yes, we will go on the next mission together."

Yun's attention turned as he felt a strong, familiar presence. He activates his byakugan and looks off towards the direction of the village.

"Luna, I'm going out for a bit. I need to get some information from someone, so that we can go on our next mission."

Yun jumps out the window and heads towards the mist 7 base

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:21 pm
Melody walked up to the copmound and yelled "Yun-sama, luna-sama where are you?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:12 pm
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun appears hours later in the study and approaches Luna.

"Prepare your gear, we're moving out to kill Ryugan once I get Luo's permission. We're going as ANBU, so bring your mask."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:02 pm
Melodyanimegirl
Melody walked up to the copmound and yelled "Yun-sama, luna-sama where are you?"

Nikolai approached the study and knocke don the door. "Excuse me young masters, a young shinobi is on the grounds looking for you." Luna slapped her forehead "Shoot, I forgot I told Melody she could stay here for the night and have dinner with me. Nikolai, can you prepare a room for her, tell her she can stay here as long as she likes until I get back." She created a clone which bowed "Keep Melody company until I get home." It bowed and greeted Melody on the grounds "Melody, please, come in."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:05 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun appears hours later in the study and approaches Luna.

"Prepare your gear, we're moving out to kill Ryugan once I get Luo's permission. We're going as ANBU, so bring your mask."

Luna rain into the back room and quickly changed, putting her hair in a bun as so she couldnt be seen at all. Her hood covered her head up to the eyes of her mask which she had on, she walked out of the bathroom and a large white wolf walked into the room with a small back in its mouth which it dropped at Luna's feet. "Good Kira." she gave the wolf a piece of meat from her puch and looked at Yun, "Im all ready to go, just give the word," she said through the mask.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:09 pm
((Luo said we can go, just gotta wait for him to rp giving us permission))  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:40 pm
Cain the Blade
((Luo said we can go, just gotta wait for him to rp giving us permission))

((Ok, Im ready whenever))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:17 am
Yun opened his eyes and turned to Luna.

"We have our orders. We are not to engage any other Cloud shinobi while on the mission, only Ryugan. Head to the docks after saying goodbye to Melody, she's at the house."

Yun forms his handsign and transforms into a lightning bolt, shooting off towards the dock.

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:25 pm
Luna gave her orders to the clone to watch Melody, and after pulling down her mask, she got on a large white wolf with purple eyes' back and dashed off to the docks.

EXIT to docks  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:47 pm
Luna arrives at the mansion on the back of a her wolf Kira with her brother unconcious behind her. As soon as they got to the house Luna carried him up to his room, the maids rushing around to make him comfortable. Luna sat next to him, Yun in his bed out of his uniform and in rest clothes. She activated her medic chakra and put her hands over his head using "Healing hands." "This should take away some of the pain from the sick migrain you'll have when you wake up" she whispered. She got up and looked out the window and slammed her fist "Hiro is dead.." She began to tear but stopped immediantly.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:49 pm
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

"M-master...is dead?"

Yun is awake as he slowly takes off his mask. He is breathing heavily as his eyes are wide and his face covered in sweat. Despite his strength as a weapon master and mist 7, his main weakness was genjutsu. With Jedi's power, Yun was devistated and could do nothing to help his teacher. He tries to get up, but can't.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:09 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

"M-master...is dead?"

Yun is awake as he slowly takes off his mask. He is breathing heavily as his eyes are wide and his face covered in sweat. Despite his strength as a weapon master and mist 7, his main weakness was genjutsu. With Jedi's power, Yun was devistated and could do nothing to help his teacher. He tries to get up, but can't.

User Image

Luna turns around and rushes to her brothers side and uses a wet towel to wipe the sweat "Yun, my brother, are you still being affected by the genjutsu?"

((By the way I reposted my profile in the profile section so theres a pic you can use))  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:16 pm
Yun Sung

User Image

Yun's breathing starts to return to normal.

"No, no the effects are gone. Its just genjutsu is my weakness in combat. So the effects are much greater on me than you or the others."

User Image

((does ur character features have blonde hair? or is that white? Also, do you want an ANBU mask or none?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games