Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_AnNoINglyAdOrabL3_

3,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:16 pm
you guys are really good  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:52 pm
((is comatose neutral ))  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:15 pm
Faith had fallen asleep reading her favorite poetry book on the couch in the back of the Haunted Music Box. She had dreamt of her foster father Markus, and in the end of her dream she saw Christoph giving her a heart felt smile. But then her dream became a nightmare and saw everything being enclosed by darkness. So Faith woke up with a start. She calmed herself down a bit, but Faith could not fall back asleep, so she got up and wandered a little. Faith felt that it was early in the morning, and no one was around. She took her violin with her and stood up on the stage. Faith closed her eyes and imagined a room full of people that included Markus. Faith played a song that she had made up on her own; one that was supposed to be played for Markus on the day that he had died. It was a beautiful song that was filled with bouncy and cheerful notes. It was called "The Stars in the Spring TIme", and Faith played it every day when she woke up from a slumber.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:46 am
((i really have no idea where i was the last time i posted. so i think ill just start out waking up in a booth in the Music Box))

Rayne woke up after a broken sleep, to the sound of a violin playing, though he barely registered the player or the music it self. groggily, he got up and walked to the counter and got a glass and filled it with water. the music was still playing. he drank the water and woke up more fully. enough so to realize that he didnt know who was playing.
"Adam? Christoph? you guys here?" he asked aloud.
suddenly the tavern was full of patrons. their voices seemed to compete in his head. he stumbled back into a table and knocked it over. several rough looking partons closed in around him. but as suddenly as its had began, it ended. Rayne found himself breathing heavily, on the floor next to the table he knocked over. other than himself and the mystery violin player. the place was empty.
"what the hell is happening?" he whispered to himself.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:16 pm
What is Music?
Music is the rhythm of the soul
Every beat, every tone, every melody
Is in sync with the natural vibe of your body
What is Music?
Music is an outlet, from the everyday
It can take away the pain you feel
Or add to the excitement of a new day
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"So, you got it?" Christoph looked at Adam expectantly, then was surprised by a yawn attack. He smothered his yawn in his hand and laughed ruefully. "I'm more tired than I thought. If you need anything, I'm going to be asleep in my room." Christoph shambled off to bed, just barely remembering to change into his pajamas before he collapsed onto the soft mattress. He was asleep as soon as his head made contact with the pillow.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
What is Music?
Music is something that never changes, just evolves
Music brings together people of all ages
No matter what you believe in, Music brings common ground
What is Music?
Music is my name
Music is who I am
Music is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Faith was startled by a loud crash by the counter and stopped playing her violin. She went to the back room and she put her violin back in it's case carefully before she went over to see what was up. I thought that this place was supposed to be empty, except for me????! Is Christoph back? So soon??? Faith thought. Faith found a young man lying against the wall behind the counter of the bar. She was surprised and cautiously stepped forward to him, but not close enough for him to reach out and grab her. Faith asked paranoid tone, "Who- who are you?"User Image
(I don't know why, but I felt the need to include my picture...... sweatdrop )  

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:01 pm
Rayne was genuinely terrified. he had no idea what had just happened. first hes getting a drink of water, then all the sudden he is assaulted by a strange vision, next a girl is standing near him asking who he is. Raynes vision begins to blur as he blacks out...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:51 am
User Image
Adam nodded. "Yeah, I got it Christoph." He said, watching the man leave before he laid down on the bed. It wasn't five star accommodation, but it was the most comfortable he'd been in years. He closed his eyes contentedly, happy to not have to worry about being attacked in the middle of the night. He quickly fell into a deep and mercifully dreamless sleep.  

Vamp C

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:51 pm
((I'll wait for Faith and Rayne to finish their interaction before I wake Christoph up and send him off to work.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:52 pm
((actaully, i was gonna stay blacked out until you all showed up xd ))  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:30 pm
Faith watched the man pass out. She didn't know what to do. Faith was so startled by the strange guy who seemed unstable so she ran and hid herself in the back room with her violin. She held her knees tightly to her and gripped onto her violin case. As she rocked herself to sleep she thought of the words Christoph had told her. That this place was safe. She kept on thinking those words until she finally fell asleep.

(sleeping now! ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:59 pm
What is Music?
What is Music?

Christoph's alarm jolted him out of his deep sleep. Blearily, he glanced at it and saw that it was 10 am. He hit the off button and slowly rolled out of bed, rubbing his eyes and jaw. After stumbling into the bathroom, he splashed some water on his face.

Ugh, I need a shower and a shave. He glared at his reflection critically, then grinned. A shower would feel good and would help wake him up.

Twenty minutes later, he was showered, shaved, and getting dressed in his work clothes. Christoph then walked into the kitchen to look for some food. A bowl of cereal with milk and a little bit of toast filled him up. He was almost about to leave when he spotted Adam on the couch, still asleep.

"Oh, crap. I forgot about you. Alright, kid, rise and shine!" Christoph shook him gently.

What is Music?
What is Music?
Music is my name
Music is who I am
Music is my life

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vamp C

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image
Adam jolted awake as Christoph shook him awake. He backed away slightly, his breathing increased slightly until he realized it was Christoph. He calmed down a bit. "Sorry about that." He said, shaking his head. "Normally, when somebody touches me to wake me, it isn't a good thing."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:36 pm
What is Music?
What is Music?

"Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to scare you or anything." He waved vaguely. "I'm heading to the Haunted Music Box. You're welcome to stay here and get cleaned up before heading over there." He glanced at Adam's messy hair and grinned in amusement. "In fact, I recommend that you do that. Take a shower, get your cuts and bruises clean, eat something, whatever you want. Then report over at the Haunted Music Box asap. I only let people who are clean and fed work. Otherwise, I know I'll catch you sneaking snacks."

He smiled to let Adam know he was only joking about the sneaking snacks bit. Then he gently thumped the boy on the back good-naturedly and said "I'll see you in a bit. Later."

With that, he was out the door and headed to the Haunted Music Box. It wasn't long until he was at the front door, taking out the key and unlocking it. Christoph walked to the bar, whistling, and began taking inventory of his stock.

What is Music?
What is Music?
Music is my name
Music is who I am
Music is my life

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vamp C

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:43 pm
User Image
Adam nodded, managing to keep his composition long enough for Christoph to leave before he pulled his knees to his chest and broke down. What Christoph didn't know, Adam had had one of his many nightmares the night before. After a while, Adam finally composed himself to get ready and get something to eat. When he walked into the Music Box however, there was still something off about the air around him.  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff