Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply the green BFFs team
plz tell me about u self Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iets frickle frackle

Wheezing Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:38 pm
hey there, im chasity everybody calls me chair (long story) im in 8th grade in tx no im not some stinkin cowgirl or watever they call em, im goth, and so are some of my friends, i love the black veil brides and my they call my skew cbgay haah its funny im 13 yrs old and i need gold bc i wanna buy some cool avi stuff and a kitten star  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:24 am
Im Anona but everyone calls me Noney. I also live in texas. im 13 years old and in the 8th grade. I love doing tek teks and avi art. well if i had a camera i would show it but i sadly dont so yeah...but i love meeting new friends! so yeah.

~wuffing someone is the beastest thing you could ever do~
-RAINBOW-RAWRZ owo  

Claimed By __________

Twokindsofawesome

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:42 am
hey there! you can call me Jacob or jake if you want. Im 13 and in 8th grade I live in Florida where theres only 2 seasons, spring and summer ( hot and hotter). I like to go fishing, box, videogames, drawing ( pretty good at avi art), and of course, gaia! I am a furry ( if anyone knows what that means) and i do draw furries and nekos. I hate people who make fun of furries so if your gonna say something about it, think twice. Thats... pretty much it...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:43 pm
well there is a lot to kno about me so ill start by im random love da color purple soooooooooooooooo much!! i platy gaia alot, hav alot of cuzins,and other relatives, and i dont talk much and dont smil emuch in rl. i dont gossip and rumors and all dat nonsense. i am teerified of bees, and other bugs. i just love mi life. dats wat im mainly about hehe. btw i like writing in mi journal in rl, bike-ridin,and playing on my fone and i hav a dsi, also wii ip lay it with my lil bro and dats all about me! hehe biggrin imma nice person.  

XXpurplechicswaggXX

Prrty_Gyal_Swagg rolled 7 10-sided dice: 4, 7, 6, 1, 9, 7, 8 Total: 42 (7-70)

Prrty_Gyal_Swagg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:46 pm
Heyyyy Lindsey,Im Prrty_Gyal_Swagg or (Jessica) like u i love animals i used to go by VivaLaTopaz but as u can c i mad e a change sum big changes i understand tht u wanna make ur guild known so as a member as of tonite i will also ensure the spread of the wrd espeacial when its named for getting gold forever for the simple fee of 1 gaia coin,anyway baq 2 mi i am a sagitarius nd scorpio cuz im a clash of the nite i was born in new york after my bitrh my family prrty much packed up and went to florida after i turned five we all came baq 2 ny i have 2 dogs in my family used 2 have about 30 hamsters all mine 3 birds and i absolutely hate lizard they creep mi out, i <3 RED and Purple i am 15 bout to be 16 in 9 days wht else cud i sai i dk but im jess a lovely gyal oh nd by the way mi parents r jamaican so the gyal thing yea thts were its frm my moto:HATE IT OR LOVE IT THE UNDER DOGG ON TOP ND IM GON SHINE TILL MI HEART STP GO HEAD ENVY MI IM BROOKLYNS MVP ND IM NOT GOIN NOWHERE SO U CAN GET TO KNO MIIII LOVE YAHH heart heart rolleyes rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:01 pm
im a gangster lol jkjkjk but i want to be a blood i like anmials and how do i get gold i really need it hehehe  

rocker24bc

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Lilium_Eternita

Generous Giver

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:05 am
Hi, I'm Azul. I'm 19 and a college junior. I enjoy reading studying and listening to violin music.
My favorite colors are blue and bronze and I'm a bit Harry Potter fan, mainly Ravenclaw. Um....yeah...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:31 am
User ImageUser Image

Where do i start? Hey, my name is Maeyin you can call me Mae its easier. I like anime, pokemon, sci-fi (especially ones with dragons), and penguins! I absolutely love the color blue so most of my outfits are blue. I like playing games and i love the Final Fantasy series ^.^ big fan. Im currently running a Gifting thread/ Quest thread right now. Im also a college student so im not always on gaia. O and i like reading ^.^

DemonAngel_Maeyin

Vampiric Strawberry

Yelloo_Hi

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:10 am
i love tobe a grappler and i'm a body builder and has mix martial arts class.i like anime to. i play (gplatale)if u have it add me my name is iximjixi ................................................. heart heart heart heart heart ...................................... heart heart heart heart heart heart heart ......................................... heart heart heart heart heart heart .............................................................. heart heart heart ....................................................................... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:53 pm
Hey! My names Star. Yes that's my name in real life. I have 1 older brother and my mother. Dad hasn't been in the picture since I was 2. I'm 16. My bro is 17 almost 18. I own 2 American Domesticated Short-Haired Felines. A girl named Sissy Lee and a boy named LittleFoot. I've had gaia off and on for over 2 years (been hacked x3) and I love all my friends online. My main item I am questing is Secret Retreat first gen. My Main Dream Avi has been in progress for 1 year now and I had to restart it once (cause of being hack). That's about all the info I can share.
-smiles-
have a good day/evening!  

StarfiratheBlissfulAngel

6,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

s0cordia_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:18 pm
Hiya, I'm Ellie, and I love playing zOMG. I'm 15, and I live in this country called New Zealand. I've got a younger brother and a younger sister, and a dog. I love cats, and the color black.

I'm trying to get 300k to buy one of the OMGs because they are absolutely adorable! I'm more than halfway there, and just a little bit of help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:15 pm
hey im a pretty cool dude i need gold  

Trunks Uzuma

1,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

KRAT0S AURl0N

3,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Member 100