Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewCoraline

3,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 am
Hey I'm OMewUsagi! I'm 11 years old and have liked Sailor Moon all my life, lolz. It is true that I collect Sailor Moon toys, I mean it really doesn't matter what your age is.... well kinda. My favorite Senshi are Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:47 am
Hey! biggrin My names Kirsty, I'm 18, and have been a fan of Sailor Moon since I was 5 or 6.
I have been addicted to Sailor Moon ever since I watched the first ep on Fox Kids with my sister, It's impossible for me to get tired of it. I'm currently watching Sailor Moon Stars season in jap, and I am loving it!! heart
I hope to cosplay as Super Sailor Moon one day and have all the book to the manga, so far I have 4/18 mrgreen  

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

RavenPandorah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm
Hi My name is Raven <3
I joinned the guild because I adore all things sailor moon
and remember watching it as a little kids <3
ahhh the memories ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:46 pm
HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO! I'm 13 and live ont eh outskirts of linden texas. However, I HAVENT SEEN SAILOR MOON SINCE I WAS 6, SO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite senshi is Mercury and my faviorite cat is luna  

Lunaretsia Merosiana

jenfuu

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:51 pm
Hi! My name is Jen...All my friends call my JenFuu. I am 23, and have been addicted to Sailor Moon since i was 11 when they used to show it on the WB and then again on USA. I watched every episode on Cartoon Network, and hav eseen the entire series in Japanese about three times.

Two years ago i became addicted to PGSM, and then back in February i became incredibly addicted to Sera Myu. I love Hikari Ono...and Nao. ^^

My favorite senshi is Sailor Saturn...I thinkshe is awesome, and i wish they showed more of her...

My favorite villian from teh anime is Sailor Galaxia,
From PGSM is Zoisite
and From sera myu is Deman. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 am
i dont think ive introduced myself yet. My name is Gabriel ive been a fan since i was 6 i miss watching it now but i have found ways to try and watch it (i honestly dont care if its original or dubbed as long u watch and ur happy then ur good)  

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pinkgirl4000

8,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:52 pm
Hey everybody! I'm Pinkgirl4000 (you can call me Pink or Pinkgirl if you like) And I first got into Sailor Moon when I saw it on TV when I was 13/14. I've seen a few eps of the dub and am working my way through watching the Japanese version.

My favourite senshi is Sailor Chibi Moon because she's cute and.... well, need I say more *points to username*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:13 pm
I'm Steven, and aparently I'm the only boy in this guild. Regardless... Sailor Moon rules! I'm watching right now! Hahah.  

StevenStBlaize

girxcheese

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:38 pm
Howdy! The name's girxcheese and I'm 22. Grew up with Sailor Moon and I watch the movies every couple of months XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:30 pm
My "name" is Akane i'm 18 and i live somewhere in Texas 3nodding I've loved SM ever since it was on Toonami at 2 or 3 in morning and then again in the afternoon. Last year i saw 200 and something episodes of Sailor Moon. eek

ABetrayedStar

TaijimaNarumi

Bashful Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

Hiya I'm Naru, I'm 22. I can't remember how old I was when I first watched SM but I still love it. I do prefer the sub version over the dub though.
I've watched a few magical girl shows and none of them have what SM had.
I'm currently re-watching SuperS. I love all the senshi but Mercury is my favorite.

♫♪♫Run-Away-Super Furry Animals♪♫♪

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:19 pm
I'm Heather blaugh I'm 19, I've loved Sailor Moon since I was 10 years old. My favorite season is StarS, and I love Sailor Star Fighter heart I love collecting SM merch, It's so hard not to buy stuff...  

GeekyAnimeChick

ranchlamb

Interesting Seeker

18,325 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:33 am
Ya'll can call me Ranch. I'm 27 and been a Sailor Moon fan since 2003. I recently bought all 5 season and watched them all the way through. I think I prefer the Manga version over the Anime, and when it comes to the Anime I like the sub version. My favorite sailor soilders are Super Sailor Moon, Sailor Pluto and Sailor Mercury. I collect the dolls, and managed to get a extra Sailor Moon doll for my Daughter. It was naked but I found her outfit on a pony forum.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:49 am
Suuuuup Yaaaaaaaaaaa'll!? dragon_1212xp here! I'm new but I've already made lots of posts that I'd love everyone to check out! heart
I've been a fan of Sailor Moon since I was 5 years old! I own the manga, the anime, the novels, the dolls, and a Luna P, I used to own a Sailor Moon wand but it broke in half emo I also have a Sailor Saturn cosplay outfit! That and lots of fan art. Maybe I'll post it one day~!
Basically total Sailor Moon otaku, but that's why I'm here! Hope to get to know everyone soon!  

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

moonprincesstsg

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:03 pm
Hi! Im Tasha. I have watched almost every Sailor Moon Episoge that has aired in the US. I have all 3 movies on vhs, plus some SM stuff here and there. I have seen the live action SM and was very disappointed in it. (they tried to keep serena and darien apart, venus was the leader, and Luna as we know here wasnt even in it).
Ok nuff about my otaku tendencies

I am 28 yrs old and I have a very adorable 5 yr old daughter (my mom is suprised she is not named Serenity/Serena). I live alone and I am an online student at ITT-Tech. I work at KFC in my town. If there is anything else you want to know just ask.
heart  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces