Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
In the end days. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:59 pm

"All right." He said somberly hearing a a wail down the hall before entering and his eyes widened in a subtle state of horror. "Things just keep getting worse huh?"
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:27 am

"Well, I couldn't just leave her here!" Brooke replied defensively, hurriedly trotting over to grip one corner of the concrete slab. "Help me lift this on three, 'kay? Tha-HEY!" She yanked an arm back and glared at the trapped woman, whose teeth were now bared in a snarl. "Bad zombielemur, bad! No biting! You could've taken a couple of fingers off me!" She resumed her grip of the concrete, though more cautiously this time.

FiliaFlammae

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:15 pm

"great the nearest airport is fifteen miles" cody said as he set the map on the passenger seat and then putting the car in drive ,"lets just hope there's no more surprises" then driving toward his destination ((there happy))
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:49 pm

"I see what you mean, but let's not put ourselves in a defenseless position... stand back." Dimitris moved beside the slab and held his hand out flat. his claws where glowing, reverberating, light concentrating in the tips as a low hum went through the air. "I should be able to cut the slab apart like this, just make sure you got my tail, ok?" The fox nodded reassuringly as he knelt down and placed his fingers to the slab over the creature and a drilling noise started as the concrete parted.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Brooke hung back as directed, though she mentally searched the ground underneath the building for any plant matter in case a nasty situation arose. She was rather impressed when she saw how he could split the concrete apart using nothing but extremely concentrated light.

Her gaze then moved to the trapped mutant. The lemur's face was set in determination and slight desperation. Brooke suddenly realized that the woman must be starving to death. No wonder she'd snapped at her hand; she'd thought it could be food. And yet, there was a certain way the lemur's features lay, the way its eyes still had some sparkle... It was gratitude. The woman knew they meant to help her.

"Once she's freed, we need to get her food and water fast," Brooke said. "She's on the brink, I can tell."

((@anthro97: Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. But thank you!))
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:10 pm

((it's all ite ))

cody pulls into a parking place at the airport then walks into the building then said "hope I can find a pilot that's still intact". he looks around and then walks toward a closet he then said "I know I shouldn't". cody hears a rustling inside and grabs his katana hilt "1....2....3!" opens the door and a rabbit falls out and the rabbit says "are they gone". "yes" cody replied "are you a pilot?" and he helps the rabbit up.
"sure am. dex is the name" said the rabbit
"great you'll fly me around" cody said
"I'm what!!!!!"
"you wanna live don't ya.. get a plain started"
dex did as he was told and started a plain they left five minutes after that and set off toward missippy

cody-the-umbreon

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:00 pm

"Right let's take her back to the car and give her some of the supplies we managed to take, she'll probably feel safer too." Dimitris nodded as the concrete became frail and a thin line form across the slab. "Ok now all we have to do is give is lift... I need your help for this part since I can't lift with one arm really."
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:27 pm

cody hears a rustleing in the back an said "I'm gonna go cheack that out" he goes in couch then the intercom comes on and you hear "DEX: NO NO NO!!!!!" then it cuts out and the plain starts plumiting then cody says "s***" and grabs a tarp and rope out of the closet then he strings the tarp with the rope then grabs the ropes then opens the door and jumps out and spreds the tarp so it catches the wind, he lands on the ground shortly after. he puts the tarp down and says "where am I" he picks up a newspaper then sees he's in witchata kansas then he gets in a car by the side of the street and locks the door "I need sleep" he lays down in the back and falls asleep

cody-the-umbreon

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:07 pm

cody wakes up with a yawn and rubs his eyes "enough rest" he then hot wires the car and starts driving around looking for survivors
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:06 am

Name:Mattias Matt
Species:wolf
Ability:manipulation of machinery
Background:lives in Detroit was cruising next to lake Michigan with his girl in a 68 charger when the nuke went off a few miles away so that he only got the radiation his girl shielded him though so he didn't get the lethal amount that she did they kept driving until the fond a house boat that was still sea worthy then they parked and went out in the boat and he watched her die in his arms
Appearance:deep scar on the side of his face from a motorcycle accident a few months earlier. Always wears jeans a white t shirt and leather jacket
Starting point:coast of lake Michigan in a charger

after getting back to the charger he popped the trunk and pulled out the Winchester his grand father had given him loaded it and pulled the trigger when he heard the dull click he tried again and again just a click so checked the cartridge and discovered that it they had all been depressed but hadn't fired so he figured the the radiation had rendered the gun powder useless he began wishing that it could use compressed air from the air compressor in the trunk and in his hands the gun started changing and a male connector appeared in the back so he hoked it up then loaded it and it fired when it hit the wall he shot at it blew a hole clean through the 5 inch concrete so he filled the gun and set it in the passenger seat where a day earlier his girlfriend had sat. When he'd had enough of sitting there like an idiot he decided to go back to his dads place to pick up some music food drinks and other miscellaneous things for the trip to Dallas to see if his brother and dad were alive as he drove through the once bustling motor city he passed a university then slammed the brakes and backed up to see if it was still in tact and it was so he parked went inside and looked for the science labs and rummaged around in the equipment drawers when he found the Geiger counters he looked for more of the special batteries he eventually found 10 more satisfied he went back out to the car and just started thinking about putting one the Geiger counters on the car and his new found powers rigged it up perfectly so he could see how many rads were around him so he could avoid potentially deadly zones. he found that using his power had left him drained and thirsty but he figured that it was like using his muscles he'd get better with time

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Name: RJ
Species: FOX
Ability: HUNTER (uses crossbow)
Background: family died at a early age just trying 2 survive now
Appearance:
Starting point
inside a cave out in the woods
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:54 pm

grabs cross bow and starts walking threw the empty city streets just trying 2 find some food

MR HIGH COMMAND

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:45 am

Scyler Swiftclaw
Post apocalyptic setting. Guns are gone and nuclear radiation has either given beings abilities or mutated them horribly. The mutation cannot be reversed and neither can the abilities. What you have received from the radiation is final. You must now live with it as you embark from your ragged and torn shelter. Your goal is to stay alive. If that means killing others to stay alive, then so be it. If you feel that you should befriend others so you have a better chance of rebuilding the world, then do it. If you feel that the world was meant to be destroyed and you want to see that completed, then go for it. It's survival. What must be done to survive will be done to survive.

Limitations:
No powers that would allow for an instant kill or a quick kill against other RP'ers. As for the random mutants that walk around without any true cognition, those are fair game for killing in whatever fashion you please. Just don't be to brutal, this is still going to be kept an a PG-13 rating.
No instant shots. You can send attacks at other RP'ers, but whether or not they get hit is up to them.
You may not kill someone without warning.
Your character can't be all knowing. God moding is forbidden in the apocalypse.
No cop-out powers like power absorption. Having multiple powers is unfair to other RP'ers. Just find multiple uses for your single power.
Creation/manipulation powers are put together. If you only want one or the other, that is fine, but you are allowed to have both parts of the power if you want.
You can use almost anything from rebar to guns as weapons. However, futuristic weapons are not allowed.

Introduce your character like so:
Name:
Ability:
Background:
Appearance:
Starting point:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Scyler "Scy" Swiftclaw
Species: Bengal Tiger
Ability: Flame creation/manipulation
Background: Originally from Texas, he was on a school field trip to Boston, MA when the apocalyptic war struck without warning. Most of his class was wiped out, the rest were scattered in the chaos. Has a family back in Texas, but is unsure if they are alive or not. His only goal is to stay alive until he can meet back up with them, at least.
Appearance: Dirty, tired and ragged clothing. Wears his usual outfit, but it's tattered and covered with dirt. His hair, normally white, has taken on a more grey color from the dirt. His eyes are now a brighter green from the flame of determination inside of him to reach his home again.
Starting point: A back alley in Boston, Massachusetts.

The sun rises again over a scorched planet Earth. The beaten and battered remains of Boston give off an eerie light as the sun's light reflects of of them. Scyler wakes up in time to see the carnage at what used to be a beautiful time of day. Now, it's just a warning that the terror begins anew each day. Scyler quickly gets up and puts out his campfire with the snap of his fingers. The power the radiation had given him was quite useful. It kept him warm at night, but also kept him protected. It tired him out a little because he still hadn't masered it, but he was getting the hang of it. He walked out into the streets of Boston and sighed wearily. "It's going to be a long journey back to Texas..." Scyler hung his head and sighed heavily. He just wanted to be home. He missed his family. He looked back up and started to set out, trying his best not to be disturbed by the destruction and carnage of the war. "Why now, of all times...? Why...?"

(you said guns r gone then you said they could be used as weapons)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:00 am

MR HIGH COMMAND
Name: RJ
Species: FOX
Ability: HUNTER (uses crossbow)
Background: family died at a early age just trying 2 survive now
Appearance:
Starting point
inside a cave out in the woods

would that be any where near detriot

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points