Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:11 pm
Jesabelle made her way over to her father. "Daddy?" she asked softly, daring to use the term. "I . . . I am Jesabelle . . ." she said, wondering if he could remember her now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:26 pm
Mr Lyreed waited until Jesabelle was standing near him and then whirled placing his hand underneath her chin and looking at her clearly. Alex jumped from where he had been standing at the door, but then relaxed when he realised that he wasn't going to hurt her. That was one thing that Mr Lyreed never did, hurt people physically. Mr Lyreed turned Jesabelle's head one way and then the other way gently, before staring at her eyes. He then dropped the cane in his arms before holding them out at arm length, clearly asking for his daughter to come back into his arms  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 pm
Jesabelle's eyes started to tear up before she hugged her father, wrapping her arms around him tightly. "Daddy . . ." she murmured softly, so happy that he had recognized her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:16 am
Mr Lyreed held Jesabelle tightly as he also wrapped his arms about her. "I am so sorry" he whispered, kissing the top of her head. "I Just couldn't believe it, I thought I had lost you like your mother." Holding his daughter tightly against himself he wished he could never let go. "What happened?" he asked finally as he let go, stilling holding her at arm's length.  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:11 pm
Jesabelle smiled. "When I got knocked overboard, I was losing consciousness so I don't really know how I survived that part, but I apparently was taken by a current and washed up on shore, half drowned. An elderly couple took care of me, but I'd lost my memory. So for a year, I didn't really know who I was . . . however . . ." she smiled at Alex. "I got my memory back recently." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:15 am
Mr Lyreed took Jesabelle back into his arms and held her again when she talked about what happened. "I am never letting you go Jesabelle. I promise, I am never ever going to let you go again" he whispered. "I missed you so much my sweetie little Jessie" he said, using the playful name she had when she was younger  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:37 am
Jesabelle laughed a little. "Dad . . ." she whined playfully. "I want to marry Alex . . ." she murmured softly, blushing a little as she looked at him. "That is . . . if our engagement still stands . . ." she added hesitantly. She was truly worried that he had moved on . . . gotten over her . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:29 am
Alex smiled and nodded, "I'm good with that. I could cope with the idea of marrying someone else, its your place." Mr Lyreed was chuckling. "Yes my sweetie Jessie?" he asked, stroking back her hair. "As long as my little Jessie doesn't try and throw herself off anymore ships and comes to visit her old man then I am fine with it"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:17 pm
Jesabelle pouted a little. "I didn't throw myself off . . ." she muttered but then hugged her father. "Of course I'll visit you Daddy . . ." she murmured softly with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:38 am
Mr Lyreed laughed at the sign of the pout. It had been too long since he had seen her, far too long. Giving a long groan he went and sat down on a near chair before pulling Jesabelle on to his lap. He then glared at Alex. "You promise to look after her?" he said picking up his stick and poking it in the air towards Alex. The prince took a step back but nodded. "Good" Mr Lyreed said before hugging Jesabelle firmly. "Is my little Jessie happy to live with him?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:17 am
Jesabelle smiled and nodded. "Yes Daddy . . . very happy." she said, hugging her father back.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:34 am
Mr Lyreed nodded his head. "Good, I wouldn't want my snuggle bunny Jessie to be unhappy" he said, glossing over the fact he had made her unhappy only a few minutes ago. Alex mouthed at Jesabelle behind Mr Lyreed's back. 'Snuggle bunny?' with a confused expression  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:29 pm
Jesabelle made a face and then mouthed to Alex, 'I'll explain later.' She forced a smile for her father's sake. "Dad . . . I'm not a little kid anymore . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:52 am
Alex shrugged and mouthed back, "okay" before slipping out of the room to give Mr Lyreed and Jesabelle some privacy. Mr Lyreed looked slightly offended, "really? Well someone has been growing up fast, last time I looked you were still going around with your blankie"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:35 am
Jesabelle giggled before she hugged her father tightly. "It's nice to be back . . ." she murmured softly with a smile before she pulled away with a bit of a frown. "But . . . I'm a bit . . . worried . . ." she murmured softly, having been saving her worries for when Alex wasn't around. She didn't want him to hear them . . .  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff