Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:47 pm
((How'd the day go by so fast? It was morning a few posts ago... Besides, Ariel can't do anything until she gets some type of response...))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:44 pm
((things tend to move real fast.))

"Mom's gonna kill me." Kiki said sleepily.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:42 pm
((Not when the person you're waiting for doesn't post. Ariel's still in the morning.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:45 pm
kokobean22

Zyx spoke up, "Do you still want me to drive you to school or would you rather go elsewere?"  

Darkness Cake

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:08 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
"I'm from outside of Japan," Ariel mumbled, not in any mood to be overly social. She turned slightly and sighed. She was still mildly depressed about what had happened with Haru. Sometimes she wondered why life was so cruel to her.

((Again I'm sorry for the delay... sweatdrop I have had such a busy week-end I'm still getting caught up with everything.. xp ))

Fae starred at Ariel, getting the hint that she should just shut up, "I see." She said, sincerely "And I'm sorry for whatever happened; I don't know what it was, but I'm sure it's put you through terrible things." She turned her attention to the teacher, letting Ariel return to her own thoughts.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:27 pm
((Solar, if you see that we are moving too fast just let us know and we could always slow down for ya))

Kiara smiled, "Very well then, I like that, I hope that the enemy doesn't send anything else our way in a hurry, I need to rest after today's battle." Kiara looked at her watch, the battle had seemed to take quite some time, but it was a bit earlier than she thought.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:05 am
"So...why is it you're not worried over your family bothering you when you get back about being out all night? Do they know or do you have an alibi or...?" Mai queried. Kiara seemed very calm, but Mai knew that her mother would kill her when she got home.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:34 am
Kiara smiled slightly, what had happened didn't distress her anymore, "I do not live with my parents, they died in a terrorist attack a few years ago, it was actually Luna that found me after the bomb had gone off, she helped me come to terms with my loss and then gave me my henshin wand after the sadness had left me, i still miss my parents, but at least I am able to fend for myself. Oh and if you're scared of getting in trouble with your parents, i could always talk to them."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Roselite Blade
kokobean22

Zyx spoke up, "Do you still want me to drive you to school or would you rather go elsewere?"

"Might as well stay here for training." Kiki said slightly opening her eyes to glance at Zyx, "I'll go home later. Take a nice long walk and probobly get lost on the way."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:28 pm
((Well, it's just kinda weird when you're waiting for me and I can't post, putting my character in a semi time warp, ya know? Besides, don't think you're gettin to Ariel that easy. Where's the fun if everyone knows their identity right away?))

Ariel spent the rest of the day lost in her own world. When the bell finally did ring, she grabbed her stuff and headed out of the building. Covering her ears were dark headphones, which stood out against her blonde-red hair. She had rather dark music playing on full blast and ignored the glares she was getting from her fellow students. All she wanted to do was go home and sulk.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:04 pm
kokobean22
Roselite Blade
kokobean22

"Might as well stay here for training." Kiki said slightly opening her eyes to glance at Zyx, "I'll go home later. Take a nice long walk and probobly get lost on the way."

Zyx smiled slightly. "At least you have something to train for..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:19 am
"Scared isn't exactly the word...but it's ok...I can probably find some way to explain this..."

Mai tried to think of any possible she could have been out all night and then come home with a complete stranger. Perhaps she could claim Kiara went to her school? And throw in that she'd gotten lost so her friend let her stay the night? And brought her home? It seemed viable...

Turning to Kiara, she went ahead and explained her excuse, checking to see if it was ok to use.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:35 am
Kiara thought for a few minutes, "Yes, it would seem to be an acceptable excuse, might sound a bit far fetched if you told the truth..." Kiara nodded that she was fine with it, she had now totally forgotten why she'd some this way in the first place, "Perhaps I should drive you home now, maybe you can introduce me to your parents."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:19 pm
Kiki shrugged and closed her eyes falling asleep on the bench. The fight had worn her out and she needed rest.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:35 am
"Mm..what time is it?" Mai tilted her watch and looked at it. "Ok, sure. Mom should be home. I think she'd like to meet you. Ack...now that I think about it, I really don't know the way home from here yet...Do you recognize the address?"

She pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket with the address written down on it and handed it to Kiara.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games