Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:45 am

OK I GIVE UP

can someone else make sound jutsus...

I can make all sorts of jutsus but not sound I dont know why....
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:30 am

OMG SOMEONE CHECK THE KEKKAI GENKAI REQUEST...I"M SICK OF WAITING!

xLytez

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:53 am

Just take the ones I posted for New Gen ^_^ You have my permission. They can't say anything about it because I was the one that posted them in the first place. And it seems like we have a new Tsuchikage sigh
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:11 am

Who is the new tsuchikage?

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:10 am

Cain, sen just made him the tsuchikage...oh and Scraps, Fenrir is your shinobi right? Cause for whatever reason he just tore through my roof and I'm about to attack him...so yeah...I wouldn't advise a cloud shinobi pissing Zane off even more than he already is
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:14 am

-_- Yes he is mine. -_-

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:23 am

I appointed Yun Tsuchikage...I can't do it. Its so boring not being able to roam and pick fights at will. Also someone needs to approve my kekkai genkai request so i can get this rpc active in the cloud. Heads up Scrps, he's a bit derranged.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:43 am

haha. It's ok, we like derranged people.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:13 am

Lol, and he still hasn't replied...he didn't even reply to my pm. crying
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:28 am

I don't know how well that will go naming someone that just turned chunnin through a little loophole that zane was trying to use to get stronger ninja.
Especially someone very new to being a chunnin

oh well really

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:51 am

Hmm, Well can't say that it's a bad thing cain is actvie enoguh to my knowledge and that makes a village much more active.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:57 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
I don't know how well that will go naming someone that just turned chunnin through a little loophole that zane was trying to use to get stronger ninja.

oh well really

Naito do you have some sort of problem with me? It's not like I just autod him. I put him through hell to do it. And if you recall I was a chuunin as well when I was named kage. Besides, you can take it up with hector since he was just about to make him a chuunin when he suddenly stepped down. He went up to me and asked me and I said no...not unless you go through hell. So he did

BluewolfofMibu

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:05 pm

I was chunnin as well when I was ranked to kage
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:11 pm

BluewolfofMibu
Naito_Arekkusu7

oh well really

Naito do you have some sort of problem with me? It's not like I just autod him. I put him through hell to do it. And if you recall I was a chuunin as well when I was named kage. Besides, you can take it up with hector since he was just about to make him a chuunin when he suddenly stepped down. He went up to me and asked me and I said no...not unless you go through hell. So he did

Actually I do right now there is a bloody chunnin exams coming up for all effing genin in the guild at the moment, I have one or two genin that been in that rank since effing June, and one that was trying to do perky's exam before even that. Though you saw it right and just rank it up because of something hector had plan don't get me wrong he was cool and all but that's just wrong it makes seem useless all havoc and zane been preparing as well all the other Kages who have taken a lot of time to train genin just so you could make your job easier. So that's one big problem I really do have with you at the moment my good sir. You were going through your long jounin exams that hector was doing a crap of a job there so I understand and all though the rest just pisses me off and I will let it out here on the table for discussion if you want or not.

Though the rest I don't know if it matters or not what rank you were when becoming Kage, I was ANBU cause I worked hard for that and went through exam after exam and lean from that. Though I will say he was genin when he became Kage cause it hadn't even been a week when he became chunnin with you....

I'm done with my very long rant and thank you

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Well as of the moment none of it matters Ski is too free spirited and restless to be a kage. To be a kage you have to be commited to helping people of lower rank you could have an AS ranked to kage as long as they make a village active what diffrence does it make?
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games