Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Noa Hayato

'Well, then I shall leave. Goodbye for now, and see you when I am chuunin!', Noa said as she climbed on the winged horse. She waved goodbye and blew a kiss to him from her hand. She had always wanted to try that on him. ' And try not to kiss every girl you meet!', she yelled at him when she flew over the mountains in Konoha's direction.

*exit*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku waved goodbye back at her while she flew away though he was laughing a little,"I'll try haha!" Arekku yelled back as he scratch his head then as she was more in the distance he let out a sigh "one student down again now to work on the rest...." Arekku thought to himself as he just let Susanoo go back into him now.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Kuromaru saw Noa ride off on the horse and walked over to the cabin. He hesitated at first and then finally knocked. He waited for Arekku to answer.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((Katon I was outside lol))
Arekku came walking back to his cabin he was feeling pretty tired now and wanted to relax for once then he saw Kuro,"Hello mate what can I help you in?" Arekku asked.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:27 pm

((Oh lol)) Kuromaru looked at him. "You're tired Sensei forget it. Get some rest and then I'll ask."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Na go ahead an ask while I'm here." Arekku said yawning a bit as he did a small stretch.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 pm

"I want to learn that fighting style that Noa was learning.Could you teach it to me?"he asked shyly.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is fun"

User Image
User Image

"That style really doesn't suit you my friend, it's doesn't really go well with someone who uses byakyugan let alone being part of the Inuzuka clan. Think about it for a second you attack chakra points with your fingers as well your to relent with your hands. As your sensei I highly don't recommend that style of fighting, don't take it wrong Kuro." Arekku said as he patted his head.

User Image

"Keep on smiling, even if your weak!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:47 pm

"No problem I see what you're saying but think about it think harder. If I can learn it I could always use it as a last resort. Say,for example,both the Juuken-Ryu(Gentle Fist Style) and Inuzuka style of fighting wouldn't work against my opponent. I can catch them of guard with the style you were teaching Noa. Another example say for some reason I wouldn't be able to use my hands I could use that style. It might take me a while to learn but it'll give me such an advantage over my opponent." he said quickly.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:26 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Sorry Kuro my mind is made up, I don't wanna spread the style so much around that it becomes deluded. Though I think you should try finding a new sensei your not going to reach your potential with me." Arekku said simply,"Plus these attacks are way more different than your fighting style." Arekku said as he turned around and heading down the mountain.

User Image

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Kuromaru was shocked by his words. "N-n-new sensei?" he studdered. He thought for a little while. "Arekku, you may be right." he said clearly.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"May? Well I know I think I am." Arekku said as he headed down the mountain,"Find someone quickly there's many out there." Arekku said as he seem to be in a pretty relaxed mood.

((have you voted for a new kage??? ps I think Kune is a great job for it))

User Image

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:36 pm

((Yeah Kunsume 's awesome))

Kuromaru remembered about the Chuunin exams and ran for the gates.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku appeared at the bottom of the mountains still holding Selene then a second later he was gone and in front of his cabin as he let her in as he let her rest on his bed putting a cover over her as he just sat down on the floor next to the bed as he relaxed for now though he made a shadow clone that went out off the room and headed out for some food to eat so when Selene woke up.

User Image

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

User Image

Selene woke up a couple hours later she lifted her head blinking a couple times she could sleep anywhere anytime she looked at arekku with a smile

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!
All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games