Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:20 pm
Meggie turned and helped fight them off, using her bow (wich was made of metal.) to hit them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:29 pm
Onyx inhaled, then took two steps forward quickly and forcefully, rearing one hand back. "Take this!!" he snarled, cracking a closed hand into the ground with the butt of his hand. The ground trembled, making the men stop in surprise, leaving them open for attack.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:32 pm
Meggie swung her bow around, knocking the men down.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:38 pm
Onyx chuckled. "Hey, guys, don't bow under the pressure!!" he joked. A half laugh escaped him as he stood, then whipped one leg around, planting the toe of his boot into the temple of the man Meggie had just clobbered. The man went down like a sack of dropped potatoes, out cold.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:49 pm
Meggie lifted her bow, daring the other men to attack. None did.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:52 pm
Onyx put his hands on his waist. "What? My jokes are so bad you don't want to attack?" he said dryly, half amused.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:59 pm
Acos smiled. "Ok, now that they are gone, what do we do? We have Sukari's compass. Should we follow it?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:18 pm
Slayer Stopped " Master The Slayer army feeds off the nations we have taken over. If i do not take over egypt and their army . Then i will have to find another nation to get Fresh recruits for the Slayer army "

He chuckled " Slayers grow by takeing new lands and haveing the population join the ranks of the Slayer army. Master their also a very good reason why i need to take over egypt . Egypt is the ancient Homeland of the Slayers ."

He contined to ride off towards Egypt smileing " The Land of the Ancient kings will be mine !!!! my homeland will under Slayer control again just like when my father was king of all Slayers "

He chuckled and sent a message to his little Demon " Bring her to Egypt. Their we will have our Marriage "

He contined to ride off towards egypt  

Slayer The Wise

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:01 pm
Tarik acknowledges Slayer's message. The Slayers were an unruly bunch so he decided to let them go. Tarik continues onto Kiev anyway, if he finds the stone, all the better. If not, there were other ways to get a stone, if not in this time or others. He would get one eventually.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm
"Yes,let's go and follow the compass." As the get ready to leave, a bird goes to Sasori with a note. She reads it and the bird flies up then dissapears. "Its from Eiji, he says he will join us later." Sasori mounts her horse.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

goddess_fox7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm
(( thank you sorry i was not one befor my pc was acting up.))

Miray was on the unicorn and Miray said to her self " i have never been on somthing like this befor."as she looked back up at the others trying to find our who they really are still trying to forget about her step mother as she tries to hold the tears in but one runs down her face tring to not let the others see  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 pm
((YAY!!! message delivered... now to initiate my plan twisted ))

Eiji sighs in relief as a calm sensation sent chills down his spine. He turned abruptly as he heard flapping wings and saw his enchanted horse flying in his direction. As the beast lands he rubs his hand through it's white mane and rubs its neck. How strange you started out as a stolen horse, he thinks to himself and chuckles. He goes back to searching, stumbling on an old library of some sorts with some books that probably weren't all that important when the great move came into affect. How odd that just from a few glimpses he was able to recall his past as if it never left him. He was both grateful and disturbed by Skurai's actions.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:29 pm
Tarik reaches Kiev. It is cold and a bit snowy. Finding the stone would be a little hard because of the snow dampening the aura of the stone. He goes to an inn to warm up and have a meal before heading back out to find the stone.

The inn is small and empty. Not too many travel in this remote area in this weather. He takes a seat by the fire and orders a meal.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:30 pm
((from now on everyone I'm gonna be rping in a monologue form. Not in a narrative 3rd person form. I thought it might be cooler and more dramatic.))
I walked around the throne room, pondering on the future to come. I had foreseen many things. Some would come true, some would not. Some truths would be altered by knowing things I shouldn't. I sat on the throne and contemplated on what I would do next. I needed to find the other two swords, then things would fall into perspective. One is here, the other is unknown to me. As I contemplated I also focused on the big picture, my main objective: Tarik and the stones. It was apparent to me I needed to do something instead of sitting here and waiting for something to happen. Eiji...I need you here. Come immediately.  

SkuraiX

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:35 pm
((I got a clarification, I was misinformed about Eiji so forget the last clarification, it was wrong. He was not converted. I have deleted the other post.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games