Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:39 pm
((only a small amount right above you...not the whole cave..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:56 pm
((shuriken im tired of waiting for you. Our spar is over for now. Shoko has much better things to do than wait a couple weeks for you to answer.))

A clay clone of Shoko appears in the deepest parts of the cave, She appears out of the ground with a couple new scrolls in her hands. After doing all this work. She simply sets the new scrolls in her pouch like she ought to. Picking bunches of poisonous plants and mushrooms, Shoko is preparing a rather large shipment it seems of materials.  

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:31 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageReturning to her house cave she sighs. "This is still a wonderful place." She looks to all her poisonous plants all crated up and ready for shipment. Yes, Shoko is working on making a big batch of poison, a real big batch. She has much other things, among them being weapons, scrolls, and other materials she can use later. She just needs to wait now. She walks up to her tunnel door and seals it with a stone.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:47 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku lucked out as the shield protected his arm from being broken just dislocated his shoulder as he was singing he pop his shoulder back in place as he held back the scream of agony as it would break his summons an at the moment he was too tired to even walked as he reached the outside of the cave he just collapse onto to the floor, as he stopped singing,"I Wonder why she asked me to come...... Ugh maybe I shouldn't be so trusting.... Oh well...... F it live and learn and I have yet to learn not to trust strangers." Riku mumbled to himself as he walked over to the entrance and knocked on it as he was wrapping his arm and shoulder with a bandage as he waited.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"The mind is endless...."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:17 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku lucked out as the shield protected his arm from being broken just dislocated his shoulder as he was singing he pop his shoulder back in place as he held back the scream of agony as it would break his summons an at the moment he was too tired as he was now somehow inside of her cave and was freaking out a little of what was he doing as he sang there was a nervousness to his voice walking through the cave carefully looking around the area for the women named Shoko from earlier.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:28 pm
"So you chose to show up." Shoko smiles appearing out of the darkness of her cave. "I would like for me to show you my real strength, but in order to do this. I need to bring you somewhere..." She smiles walking close to him looking deep in his eyes she smiles. "This is my home here in the Grass...Your not the only one that likes to travel."  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:02 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
"Yeah well nowhere else to go so I said F it why not really, ugh I don't wanna be your test dummy it takes me a while to have that much level chakra okay." Riku said rubbing his head as a chunnin he was still very limited in potential yet he hid a greater one soon to come to the world,"Sure as long as you promise I won't get killed." Riku joke not sure what she wanted of him, but yet he waited there curiously.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:51 pm
"Well then lets hit the road." Shoko smiles jumping on the back of her clay bird. The roof above her cave begins to open up the rocks rumbling about. Revealed behind the clay bird of Shoko's is an armada of similar clay birds all with giant crates tied upon their backs. "...Or perhaps I should say, lets hit the sky." Once Riku jumps on one of the clay birds backs they would all take off into the sky to thus ship Shoko's giant amount of poisons, weapons, and other neccesities.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:20 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku looked at the bird and then crossed his hands in a no,"Ehhh sorry I don't trust it, plus it's made from clay from what I can tell what if I deactivate it by accident?" Riku asked nervously as he looked at her,"So I don't know plus can it carry me with all that?"

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:29 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Don't worry these ones aren't explosive. De-activating them would be quite difficult as they are rather passive" Shoko sighs. "I really don't have time to argue with you, it's either sit atop the crates or I'm putting you in a seal where I'm currently keeping a bunch of dead bodies." She smiles slightly looking to Riku. From what she saw earlier while they were battling this guy showed no fear, what is this different side of him? is he ready for what Shoko has in store? She shakes her head, thus removing all these silly and strange thoughts twirling about her brain. She is ready to go, all sorts of materials sitting behind her and here like an idiot she is waiting for this guy...if he wasn't so impressive in battle she would just ditch him and go on, but something about him intrigues Shoko. There is an air of mystery around him which she rather enjoys.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:36 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
"Dead bodies you say ehh?" Riku asked intrigue of what she was talking about before jumping on and sitting on a crate,'Well I'll like to be sealed up later for now I guess I'll go with the crates." Riku said as he was getting bored to be honest and didn't know what she was so interested in showing her so he just sat there as he just let loose his arm as it just was there looking quite rubbery,"Ahhh this is gonna take a while to heal.... Oh well." Riku talk to himself as he waited on the crate.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:02 pm
"Then lets do this!" The caravan starts taking off into the sky. The massive amount of birds with their wings flapping kick up quite a bit of dust. Shoko smiles and stands up looking back at Riku and all her materials as they start ascending higher and higher. The birds rise and rise til they ascend right through the clouds. Today being the most perfect of days, quite a bit of cloud cover to help dust their tracks as they head for a land that is unusually usual. "I hope your ready Riku." The bids begins flying in a forward motion and being so high up they can really bypass going by the view of the gates at all.

((I will post at gates as we leave...after that, you know where we are going. Just wait for me to post at the gates.))  

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:07 pm
Nanashi arrived at Shoko's home, where he himself had stayed many times. He entered and looked around. He saw the place where he once saved Shoko from drowning. He stayed there for a while soaking up the memories.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:15 pm
Nanashi sighed, after finding no trace of Shoko being there for a while. "Maybe I can find her elsewhere." Nanashi said to himself as he left.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:41 pm
Kyo landed outside the cave. He had seen a strange man flying around with wings similar to his own. A fellow clan member?"Yo! Who are you looking for?" He asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff