Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:24 pm
Eon smiled again, "The dragon of death? I am the embodiment of Death in this form!" Eon stated, knowing that Unther would not listen. He watched as Unther named an attack and shot at him at an incredible speed. Eon watched, and moved one hand behind his back and kept it there, stopping his second attack. As nanosecond before Unther would have slashed him, Eon deflected the hit, for it was as if ever second was an eternity for in his state of heightened senses. He turned as Unther shot past him. "Are you going to attack me? It seems you have grossly over estimated your power, or underestimated mine. I will give you two more attacks, then it will be over." Eon said, his voice casual.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:48 pm
((It's ok))

Xaio shook her head after he put them down. "I-I ment to not release me" But it didn't matter now that they were there, only problem was, that was as far as they could go. "W-well...none of us our dragons...so no wings..." That was a bit of a human fault. "It might not all be bad" Looking off to the island she could see faintly a struggle going on. "I honestly don't know if humans could handle blows from that kind of magic"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:52 pm
Unther stayed hovering where he had ended holding his scythe tight. "Well, this could be interesting then. I wonder if my control over death itself can be applied like that? Timeless force sealed within right arms grasp. I call you to grant me strength. Awaken from your slumber oh commander of the four horsemen. Bring the might of all four in your wake and destroy all! I am your superior, obey the will you were bound to. Bear your fangs covered in crimson life, The Dragon of Death!" Unther felt the power overwhelmingly different then normal. The markings on his body wriggled around giving off a dull red glow. Unther let out a roar of pain as bony spines pierced out of his flesh covered with his blood. When it was over Unther was covered in sharp spines and had a bone mask covering his head. "I suspect I can safely hold this form for a few minutes at least. That is before my soul is sucked up by the scythe I hold. Now you give me two attacks?" Before continuing Unther disappeared going for a cut through Eon's side "Why?" He asked appearing behind Eon again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:03 pm
Eon looked at him in a casual manner, the amount of power this one had never ceased to amaze him, and the determination was astounding as well. For a second, he lost sight of Unther, but a small pulse of energy disturbance alerted Eon enough for him to gather his defenses. He brought up his sword just in time to slant the attack downward towards the ground. But the concussion of the attack still knocked him back several feet. "That's one." Eon sad, his voice the same, uncaring and arrogant. He felt a strange tingling feeling on his side and looked down to see a thin and shallow cut on his side. Instantly Eon attacked Unther, his sword completely disappearing from the visible spectrum as he attacked at him in a thousand different ways in less then 3 seconds, one hand still behind his back. After each attack, he struck harder with his sword, and after the first 500 or so, he added elemental energy to his blade.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:22 pm
Kummar was about ready to finally fight Eon on somewhat even grounds when suddenly the sword was pulled out of his claws and back to its master. "Hey!" he said, but was quickly silenced when he saw Eon grow and change into his full form. Never had Kummar felt so small than with the size and monstrosity of Eon.
And then, the dragon's only hope for victory was destroyed in an instant. With one simple attack, Shayne was blasted into dust by Eon. Even though Unther was still fighting and powerful, with just Unther, there was no hope for beating Eon now. Never had Kummar felt such hopelessness than he did right now. "I failed again. I didn't protect him like my first duty should be. My leader has fallen again. First Riku, now Shayne." he said as he fell to his knees by the ashes. Anger started boiling up inside him. Rage towards Eon and what he was causing. Unknown to Kummar, golden lines started appearing across his entire body, swirling, waving, and shaping out in different patterns, and a golden crest appeared on his forehead. A power that he never knew finally surfaced as his rage towards not just Eon, but many other things as well exploded inside him.
Kummar looked back up at the battle between Unther and Eon, not caring who was currently winning. He spread his wings and pounced into the air, flying behind Eon. While the former god was trying to strike at Unther, Kummar raised his claws and a silver energy started to gather between them. "Die Eon." he said to himself before the powerful beam of energy shot forward towards where Eon's heart should be.

((I really have no idea what I should make my character capable of now, so I'll just start with something simple.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:25 pm
Unther was pleased to see he had made connection. Though the lack of a soul being absorbed was the downside. Maybe Eon was just too powerful for even a force such as death. Though celebration of the hit was short lived as Eon retaliated. The first hundred some attacks were easy to simply dodge, but with addition of elemental energy they became more challenging. Unther retreated away from the last swing as a small nick appeared on his mask and in a few of his spines. "You are very impressive indeed. Sadly this is as far as my power can advance right now. Until I gain dominance over more elements that is." Unther paused staying in the air. This next attack would make two. What would happen was unsure, but it could be worth seeing. "Very well, then we will see how my power compares to yours. Then I will swear to surpass you and take your soul as my own weapon." Unther flashed away again not attacking Eon but going past him and appearing a distance behind him. "Grand Chaos control: Disruption!" Unther slammed down into the ground bringing his scythe down facing Eon. A v shaped groove formed cutting through the ground as it was dissolved to nothing. This left the floating island with a big v cut in it letting those below see the sky and those above see the ground. This only left Unther enough power to flee if necessary, enough to live and fulfill his promise.  

Darastri lexex

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:48 pm
Eon was disappoint in himself, for he had hoped that he could do better in his current state. But, he was happy to see that the "Dragon of Death" now recognized his power. He was about to chase Unther when another dragon, the one that had been able to remove his blade flew past him. He turned around to see the tiny dragon had changed his appearance. Limit Burst! Eon mentally screamed. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and put up a defensive barrier. The beam hit him and sent him flying through the sky. As Eon was able to stabilize himself in the air, Unther attacked him. Eon couldn't retaliate the attack, so he activated his mimic power and absorbed the blast. The force of it still pushed him back, and maintaining the power long enough to escape harm was taxing on his behalf. "That makes two. Since you couldn't stop me, I claim your planet!" Eon said. He flew to the ground a mile down and landed on his feet creating a crater. With a fluid movement, he swung his sword and thrust it into the ground. Instantly, the ground grew black and lifeless near the sword and spread out quickly to cover the land as far as the eye could see. The planet was dying, and in 2 minutes, would explode. "I win!" Eon began to cackle with pure evil.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:14 pm
Unther couldn't believe Eon was taking the planet as a prize. "I thought the Dragon of Death was fickle. This guy is just plain pissy. Oh well time to go, everyone, this place won't last long." Unther sent out a warning to the dragons by means of a burst of his last energy. He hated them, but it was no fun if he wasn't able to kill them. A burst of purple light shimmered over the horizon as a large group fled the fate of the planet with every thing they could. Unther reverted back to his normal state as the markings became still and the bone shrank away. "Just two last things, my toy and a promise." Unther immediately sent the golem back to where it came with little problem. Then he made his way to the edge of the floating island. "Eon, I promise this. I will surpass you. I will take your power as mine! Even the gods will fall to death's grasp! I will be the only true invincible power I swear this." With that said Unther slipped away into the wastelands still wearing the medallion that was supposedly the only way there. "Everyone else can do as they wish before they die. They can flee where they want, but I flee to where only the dead can go." Unther walked calmly through the dark void coming up to the massive gates to the wastelands. The good vs. evil motif that adorned them was cliche. A dragon with feathered wings and a skeletal dragon with a scythe. Outside were souls that had recently died and were waiting to enter. Unther was almost expecting to see Shayne somewhere in them. Though it was a stupid thought as Unther didn't really want to see Shayne there. "Stupid do-gooder." Unther hissed reaching the edge of souls.  

Darastri lexex

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:30 pm
Ark frowned and forced himself up weakly "No we can't let him wim" He said. He looked at them "Go..back to the human world I'll give him the last of what I've got" He said. He closed his eyes even in his weakend state he built up energy. He mized together all of his powers to form a huge mass of power. He then held his hands up and the power shifted to appear like his phoenix form "Final attack Soul Strike!" He yelled. He then threw his hands out and the phoenix made of his powers flew at Eon. It was fused with all Arks powers. Ark forced himself to stand and see what the attack would do. He wasn't sure that in his state if it could do much in his current state.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:39 pm
With the planet completely dead and about to explode, Eon lifted his sword out of the ground and hefted it across the back of his shoulders. He looked up and listened as Unther swore that he would surpass him in power. Funny thing is, he has not tasted my power yet... Eon said, he saw Arks feeble attack and shot a blast of energy at it, destroying the attack. He smiled and disappeared like smoke blown away by the wind. He returned to the planet of Vaeta, his created and chosen home. The planet was in a perpetual eclipse with a blue sun. It was the magically tuned with his powers, so that the longer he stayed there, the stronger his became. The landscape was that of most worlds, it had forests and jungles; rivers, oceans, and lakes; mountains and plains, but unlike other worlds, every creature there was something born of a legend and should never be taken lightly. If anything ever tried to attack him here, they would fall to the creatures outside his castle before ever getting close. He released his power and returned to his human size and appearance for the time being, for he needed to hide his power as much as possible. With a hand, he summoned shadows, and waited for them to materialize into creatures. "I have returned, let the universe scream in terror in its time of dying." The creatures disappeared, ready to spread evil throughout the universe, several heading towards earth. A figure moved in the darkest shadows, but did not come into the lighter areas of the room. "What of me, My Lord?" The creature asked, its voice radiated evil. "You shall remain here for a little while. We will wait and watch... Eon said.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:56 pm
Ark frowned as his attack was destroyed unfortunatly that wasn't the worst part the attack had alot of psionic energy and pulsed it out as it was destroyed. Ark flew back from the attack due to the amount of force he tried to put in it. "I'm sorry lord Shayne.." He said weakly. When he landed he had already blacked out due to psionic backlash. He was now in a coma like state as he attempted to regenerate his health and energy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gareth had been sent to the planet with Eon. As he arrived he fell to the ground from his weak state. He forced himself up "Master Eon what now?" He asked. He had felt faintly bad for hurting his former friends only in his mind he didn't know them anymore so the feeling was gone quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:06 pm
Eon watched as his pawn fell to the floor with a loud thud. The creature that was in the shadows moved back and out of sight so that it would not be seen. "You will go to earth and help my other minions destroy it!" Eon said, his patience with the dragon was thin at best. Eon waved a hand at Gareth and created a seal on the floor that healed all of his injuries and restored his energy to its peak. Go, now!" Eon growled.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:18 pm
Fairheart sighs but his sigh was interrupted by a large boom coming from not too far off. Once the smoke clears he spots Eon and the ground below Eon growing black as he disappears. Fairheart starts the notice the effect was major when the black quickly swooped across the ground. Fairheart shouts "s**t! s**t! s**t! We're out of here!" as he quickly wraps an arm around the the two human females and twists his ring three times to disappear with the two.

They reappear in the New York library. Fairheart sighs as he unwraps his arms and sits back in a chair.
"Well, we can't go back there... We'll have to wait for one of the dragons to tell us what the hell is going on... I'm guessing I saw Eon... Shayne mentioned him."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:01 pm
Unther felt inevitably irritated at having to give up. He barely took damage, but trying to simply dissolve Eon into nothing was what drained his power almost completely. "Shayne!!!!!!!!" Unther roared into the crowds. Though not because he wanted Shayne there, but because he was absolutely irritated that Shayne was so worthless in the fight with Eon. "Stupid weakling, I'm dead and I can fight better than he can. I even landed a hit on Eon, at this rate Eon seems to be a worth while opponent." Unther pressed up against the gateway forcing it open. The other side was a wasteland of red soil and dead trees. Soldiers from all eras were fighting against each other. None of them staying dead for long when they got shot or wounded fatally. These soldiers were just there fighting for either the dragon of death or the dragon of creation. Though, for Unther this was home and he had the same treatment as the six elemental gods that resided there. "Now where did Centaris get off to this time?" Unther whispered as souls tried entering behind him but were thrown back by an invisible force.  

Darastri lexex

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:34 pm
Eon created an image of where Unther went. The wastelands hmmm? Interesting! Eon thought. The image changed to the souls that were marching in to the wasteland and to the ones that were already fighting. Then an image of human appeared, and that human displayed a power that he had not seen for millenia, the power of rejuvenation. Anyone with that ability could suffer a fatal blow and if they survived, their power would increase by 300 fold. Deciding that it would be a necessary ability to have, Eon created a portal to the wastelands and entered it. He summoned his blade and transformed it to its 3rd form. Being as stealthy as possible, Eon approached the soul and quick as a cobra strike, stabbed the soul in the back. The soul screamed and was absorbed into the blade. Eon laughed as loud as he could and spotted Unther. "I will triumph! You shall all fall before me!" Eon shouted.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games