Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:49 pm
WereWeasels
[[Awesome]]

Ryuuki checked out Kazuma's scrolls. After a short amount of time, he picked out all of the jutsus that he wanted to learn, not wasting time with unimportant techniques. "Can you teach me these jutsus?" he asked, pointing them out.

Koudo Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal, Advanced Version)
Prerequisite: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
Description: This is the same genjutsu, but with a twist: When the subject of the jutsu eventually moves one of hisher feet, instead of directions returning to normal, heshe will start to “fall” towards the sky, while on the outside world they will simply become unconscious. The advanced version of the genjutsu isn’t used as a test as commonly as the simple version, mainly because at the wrong hands, the metaphorical fall may cause an actual coma, and at extreme and rare cases, death.

Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)
Description: This genjutsu can create fake blood and wounds on the user’s body to fool the enemy that he/she is wounded. The illusion is only visual; it cannot trick the sense of smell

Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
Description: This simple genjutsu is one that is used for testing the skill, logic and handling pressure abilities of many academy students and genin. When applied on an opponent or a test subject, they will feel as if they are upside down with their feet still on the ground but feeling as if the direction of “down” is the direction of the sky. This genjutsu puts much stress on the mind of an opponent, since there is a strong feeling (mainly because the user has suggested it into the opponent’s mind) that if heshe would move one of their legs, heshe will “fall” into the sky. This genjutsu is superb at testing which genin or academy student has the bravery of taking a calculated risk, and is most used by academy teachers, rather than in combat.
There is a very easy way to defeat this genjutsu, hence its simplicity and the common use of it as a test: you only have to move one of your legs and the directions of up and down automatically right themselves.

Nemuri (Sleep)
Descripiton: A genjutsu technique where the ninja places their hand on their target's shoulder and forces them into a deep slumber. A useful technique when subterfuge is involved with a mission, but utterly useless in combat.

Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)
Description: This is a fairly high level genjutsu where the shinobi temporarily changes the emotions of the target to his/her liking. The emotions imparted can be anything from ecstasy, despair, overconfidence, grief, etc. One would be advised against using this technique on teammates, however. After the effect has passed, the victim remembers the one who used the technique, and almost always with hostility.

Koudo Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal, Advanced Version)
Prerequisite: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
Description: This is the same genjutsu, but with a twist: When the subject of the jutsu eventually moves one of hisher feet, instead of directions returning to normal, heshe will start to “fall” towards the sky, while on the outside world they will simply become unconscious. The advanced version of the genjutsu isn’t used as a test as commonly as the simple version, mainly because at the wrong hands, the metaphorical fall may cause an actual coma, and at extreme and rare cases, death.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:02 pm
Ryuuki searched through the scroll that Kazuma had given him, searching for the Ikamono Chishio jutsu. As soon as he had found it, he looked over it a few times, until he felt he was ready to perform it. Ryuuki put down the scroll and walked over to an open area.

As soon as he felt ready, Ryuuki performed a few handsigns, attempting to perform the genjutsu. As soon as he finished, slight red blotched covered parts of his skin and clothing, though it didn't look real enough. Darn. he thought to himself as he made the blotches disappear.

Once again, Ryuuki attempted the handsigns, hoping to get the genjutsu right. As soon as he had finished, red blotches of blood covered him, his clothing as well. he looked at himself, inspecting the genjutsu. It seemed very real, and could easily fool an unaware shinobi.

WereWeasels

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:41 pm
A light sweat beaded Nakashima’s brow as he crouched next to the training post. Reaching behind him into his back pocket Nakashima retrieved the taijutsu scroll which had been so much help to him recently. “Hmmm…I think that Kage Buyou (Leaf Shadow Dance) would be a good trick to learn.” Nakashima said softly to himself. “Once I get my opponent into the air and position myself below them I can hit them with the Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou (Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand).” Nakashima continued as he talked lightly to himself. (1/4)

Nakashima walked over to another nearby training dummy and quickly preformed the Konoha Senpuu (Leaf Spinning Wind) kicking the training dummy in the chin and sending it flying skyward. Nakashima was up in the air a split second later. As Nakashima came closer to the training dummy he realized that he wasn’t in correct position, and so he reached out to take the training dummy and hold it casually under his arm as he twisted to land lightly upon the ground. (2/4)

Nakashima set the training dummy back up, leaning it against the post where it had been before. He then preformed the Konoha Senpuu (Leaf Spinning Wind) in an instant kicking the training dummy in the chin and sending it flying skyward. Nakashima was up in the air a split second later. As Nakashima came closer to the training dummy he realized that he still wasn’t in correct position, and so he reached out to take the training dummy and hold it casually under his arm as he twisted to land lightly upon the ground. (3/4)

Nakashima set the dummy up one more time before swiftly kicking him up into the air with the Konoha Senpuu (Leaf Spinning Wind). Less than a second later Nakashima was in the air just underneath the dummy his body in perfect alignment so that he would be in his opponent’s blind spot. Nakashima closed his eyes before focusing his chakra. An instant later when his eyes were opened his byakugan had been activated and a divination circle surrounded the two for a moment before Nakashima began to strike the dummy repeatedly. “Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou!” Nakashima cried as he struck the dummy over and over in the blink of an eye. He landed a safely upon the training post his knees bent as he watched the dummy slam into the ground before him. (4/4)

(Kage Buyou (Leaf Shadow Dance) 4/4)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:23 pm
[[[Well i am back guys. What I miss? I take it, he got away. I am going to have a talk with the Kusakage.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:29 pm
WereWeasels
Ryuuki searched through the scroll that Kazuma had given him, searching for the Ikamono Chishio jutsu. As soon as he had found it, he looked over it a few times, until he felt he was ready to perform it. Ryuuki put down the scroll and walked over to an open area.

As soon as he felt ready, Ryuuki performed a few handsigns, attempting to perform the genjutsu. As soon as he finished, slight red blotched covered parts of his skin and clothing, though it didn't look real enough. Darn. he thought to himself as he made the blotches disappear.

Once again, Ryuuki attempted the handsigns, hoping to get the genjutsu right. As soon as he had finished, red blotches of blood covered him, his clothing as well. he looked at himself, inspecting the genjutsu. It seemed very real, and could easily fool an unaware shinobi.

Akira dispelled Mikoto. "Well, looks like I am going on a road trip."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:35 pm
[[LOoks like I am beating you in the polls Kaz. 11 against your 8. I voted for you. I have the skills, but I wouldn't be able to travel as much. But, I would gladly assume power.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:04 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron walked into the training grounds. He got a message from his sensei saying that they should regroup at squad seven's training ground. Upon entering he saw his senseii and said, "Hello Akira. I trust the battle went well"?

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:44 pm
Kunesume2
WereWeasels

Akira dispelled Mikoto. "Well, looks like I am going on a road trip."

Teddy had appeared "Damn well if it isn't Akira"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:38 pm
[[where are the polls? Also, I thought Perky was kazekage.]]

Ryuuki searched the scroll for his next genjutsu. After searching for a few seconds, he had finally found it. He read it over a few times to make sure he understood the jutsu, then finally closed the scroll.

Ryuuki performed a few handsigns, creating a water clone. He then performed a few more handsigns, attempting to cast the genjutsu on the clone. The clone did not react, showing that the genjutsu obviously failed.

Ryuuki sighed. The genjutsu had failed, but he was ready to try it out again. After performing a few handsigns he cast the jutsu on the clone once again, and the clone once again, showed no symptoms.

Ryuuki started getting frustrated. genjutsus were indeed harder to learn than ninjutsus. He once again performed a few handsigns, once again obtaining the same results as soon as he had finished.

Ryuuki was getting tired of failing. He performed the genjutsus required handsigns again, hoping to get it right that time. as soon as he had finished, he looked over to his clone, hoping that he had worked. The clone just stared at Ryuuki, as though nothing had happened.

Ryuuki was pissed off at that point. He felt that if he failed the genjutsu any more times, he would start to go on a killing spree. He quickly performed the handsigns on his clone, after calming down of course. The clone's expression immediately fell to surprise, then fear and worry. After several seconds, the clone stepped forward, and he then seemed relieved, though a bit dizzy as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:01 am
Ryuuki left the clone standing before him. He would need him for the next genjutsu as well. Ryuuki looked through the scroll once again, looking fr his next genjutsu. as soon as he had found it, he looked through it for a few minutes, and then put it away.

Ryuuki stood before the clone, looking at it. He quickly performed the handsigns he had seen in the scroll, in an attempt to perform the genjutsu. He then looked at the clone, who didn't react to it.

Ryuuki once again performed the handsigns, attempting to cast the genjutsu on the clone. The clone's eyes shifted, in acknowledgment to the genjutsu. It then took a step forward. nothing happened.

Ryuuki performed the genjutsu on the clone once again, attempting to put in a little more chakra into the genjutsu. The clone informed Ryuuki that he was once again under the genjutsu. the clone then took a step forward, once again, nothing happening.

Ryuuki grew a little frustrated. All he had managed to do was the weaker version of the genjutsu, which wasn't good enough. He performed the handsigns for the fourth time, hoping to get the genjutsu right. The clone then stepped forward as instructed. It started to sway off balance, as if dizzy, but nothing else happened.

Ryuuki was growing a little tired. As soon as I learn this genjutsu, I'll rest for a bit. he thought to himself. He quickly performed the handsigns an attempted to cast his clone into a genjutsu. the clone took a step forward as has been instructed. It immediately fell to the floor as it took the first step, unconscious. it vanished in a cloud of smoke, leaving only the satisfied Ryuuki there. Ryuuki sat down, resting for a bit.

WereWeasels

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:20 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Then Auron saw Ryuuki and then went over before his senseii could say anything. "Hey man, how are you doing? Did you get call over here as well"?

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:00 pm
Nakashima was still crouched down upon the top of the training post as he watched some of the other konohagakure shinobi, ones not from his squad, training and socializing together. He reached back into his other back pocket and retrieved his raiton jutsu scroll. Looking through the list of jutsu Nakashima’s finger stopped over top of Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique). ~ This one should work well. ~ Nakashima thought to himself as he read through the details of the jutsu. A few moments passed by and Nakashima suddenly pulled his hands up in front of his chest before shifting his fingers through a new series of handseals. “Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)!” Nakashima said in a firm tone before about seven clones appeared in a flash of electricity all around the base of the training post.

(Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique) 1/1)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:06 pm
Ryuuki looked up at Auron, a little dazed from his little nap. "I was actually here already, why did he call us over?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Nakashima slipped the raiton scroll into his back pocket once more before with drawing the taijutsu scroll from his other pocket. He ran his finger down the scroll, reading a brief description of what each technique was, until his finger landed upon Shou-Geki-Shou (Rising Impact Palm).”That one.” Nakashima said simply as he started to read the full description and details on the technique while carefully balancing upon the training post. (1/4)

Nakashima leapt down from his perch and grabbed a nearby clone by the shirt and lifted him up off the ground. Nakashima lifted the clone to the full extend of his reach then let go and pulled his arm back in attempt to thrust it forward striking the clone’s midsection to send it flying up into the air. However, Nakashima wasn’t fast enough and the clone fell on top of him causing them both to fall down. (2/4)

The clone picked himself up before giving Nakashima a hand to help assist him in getting up. Nakashima smiled at the clone “Thanks, and sorry about this.” Nakashima said simply as he reached out and grabbed the clones shirt again before lifting the clone up in the air. He lifted the clone to his full reach then released him and instantly retracted his arm before shooting it back up quickly. (3/4)

However, Nakashima wasn’t quite fast enough and instead of his palm striking the clone’s torso he struck the clones chin resulting in the clone going poof and shocking him lightly though he didn’t really feel it. Nakashima turned to the next nearest clone and repeated the process lifting him up in the air with one hand before releasing him and retracting his arm before shooting it back up as fast as ever. This time Nakashima struck true and it sent the clone flying high up into the air before vanishing in a puff of smoke and a small electrical discharge. (4/4)

(Shou-Geki-Shou (Rising Impact Palm) 4/4)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:06 am
[[Hey do our RPC's need to go to the exams or can we just have them there and here at the same time?]]

Ryuuki quickly looked through his scroll. The exam was starting soon, and he needed to learn a bit more. He found the jutsu that he wanted to learn and quickly looked over it.

Ryuuki created another clone with a few handsigns, and faced it. Yet another guinea pig for his genjutsu training. Ryuuki began whistling a tune as he performed a few hansigns. the clone informed him that the genjutsu had not taken effect.

Ryuuki once again attempted the genjutsu. Repeating the process he had done earlier. He then looked over at the lone, hoping that his genjutsu had taken effect. Once again, the clone shook his head, signifying that the genjutsu did not work.

Ryuuki wasn't about to let frustration take over, he calmed down and repeated the process for a third time. he then eagerly looked at the clone, awaiting its answer. The clone looked back at Ryuuki. "Sorry, still nothing" it said.

Ryuuki grew a little discouraged. he needed to learn the jutsu, but at the rate he was going, he may miss the exams. Ryuuki quickly attempted the genjutsu again, looking over at the clone. the clone looked at Ryuuki with a slight frown on his face, shaking his head in a no.

Fifth times the charm Ryuuki thought to himself as he once again attempted the jutsu. He looked at his clone, hoping to have finally succeed with the genjutsu. The clone nodded with a smile. He had finally succeeded in learning the jutsu.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff