Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:02 pm
User Image

Vexen listened carefully and as Missy explained, her eyes narrowed. Thankfully Diana came up as a distraction. Vexen nuzzled the pup again. "I'm glad your safe. And Diego helped you control your powers did he? Interesting." She turned her eyes on him and gave him a sly fox smile. He visibly shivered. "Let me go thank him. By the way, this fox is Diana, she is my...sister." Vexen smiled and walked over to Diego, right past the wolves. "Hello Diego, long time, no see."

Diana licked Missy on the face. "Did I hear you right? You said powers. What kind of abilities does a cut wolf pup such as you posses?" Diana layed on the ground next to Missy.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Diego swallowed hard before forcing out his "Hello...." That sounded more of a frog croaking. It only made Vexen Grin Harder. Then her expression changed to seriousness. "Missy ran past a field of traps?" There was much concern in Vexens voice. Diego nodded. "Thats what it sounds like. Hunters are inching closer into territory aren't they?" He asked. The Vixen shook her head. "I had not realized...." Vexen looked to Rose. "I can't do this alone. It looks like we'll need the full cooperation of the wolves sooner than I thought....Please Rose, will you help?" The demoness pleaded. Diego was stunned. Vexen had more cold tendencies than warm ones.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:41 pm
Missy smiled lightly at Diana, returning the lick, "I don't know what their called but I head Diego say that I had Element Powers or something, he also said that you and Vexen have the same powers..." she she infromed her as she scratched her ear with her hind leg.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:46 am
Wandering she appeared back where Vexen was, looking mda and wild more than ever right now.

"Missy didn't you make Jako and I a promise?"

She asked, completely ignoring the others, her paws stood firmly upon the ground. Hearing Missy talk about her poewrs so freely , made Lia curse and howl for Jako. It seemed as if Lia was almost pmsing or something with the way her actions were.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:44 am
Joko Marish

Jako was walking farther down the way towards a deeper part of the forest when he heard the howl. He could tell it was Lia and sighed to himself. He then ran as fast as he could, following the sound of the howl. Soon in around a few minutes, he was behind Lia and with a group of foxes with Missy in between. He walked up to Lia and didn't speak a word, yet anyway.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:06 am
Growling and snarling viciously this time, she didn't hold back her anger from earlier, not knowing the others or trusting them after the fiasco , the cuts on her mouth began to drip blood again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:04 am
Vexen who had been talking to Diego turned around. She wasn't ready for round two yet but didn't look like she'd have the chance. "You really should have Rose heal that for you Lia. It'll be infectected and you won't be able to hunt. I also suggest you calm down. There is something we need to all discuss." Vexen was calm the entire time but she moved from Diego to Diana just in case. She didn't think Lia had noticed the Panther yet.

Diana Shuddered at Lia's temper. She didn't like violence and she really wanted people to be happy. She wanted to help but she didn't know where to start; her ears folded back and a whimper slipped at.

Diego didn't mave an inch. He didn't know who the two wolves were but he got the feeling he was about to find out in a rather unplesant way.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:28 am
Missy sighed, and stopped scratching her ear. She turned to Lia, with a straight face, "Yes, I made a promise but if you were a pup and almost caught in nets what would you do? Run to the protection of a cat or stay where you were and get caught?" she asked bluntly, "I tried holding in my powers but I couldn't Dego helped me..." she said what she wanted to and didn't bother waiting for Lia's reaction, she padded over to the water and lapped at the water. Lia seemed to be pmsing all the time so she had gotten used to it by now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:13 am
Rose stayed silent as everyone watched Lia. Razi walked up beside her, and Rose nodded. Do I wanna know? Razi asked. Rose shook her head. She then turned to Lia. "Unless you want to be chased away, out of the pack, I suggest you stop, and do as Vexen says," she advised, her voice no longer cold, just soft. "You are the danger here right now. The hunters are only the side. Your attitude is whats causing this insecurity. Ive been here longer, and as such, have a small right to tell you this. If you don't listen, you'll just hurt us. I refuse to let the people I care about be under the care of someone who thinks they don't need to change.I refuse to help you until you do change. Stop." Not looking away from Lia, Rose gently gave Vexen a mental nudge, signaling her attention. I would suggest titling her incapacitated until something changes. We dont need disunity. I'll step up if need be, but I refuse to let people get hurt because someone needs their anger checked.

Razi put a hand on Roses shoulder. Quiet, my love.
Rose smiled at Razi. "Sorry, Mother," she said, the truth leaving her mouth. "Sometimes its necessary."
"Does this mean I get my first taste of why you left home?" the adoptive mother asked.
Rose sighed, "Unfortunately."

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:11 pm
"sorry for being protective over a pup in the pack. I rather be cautious at first and find out after than let her be hurt first and not have come in that way."

Her sarcastic tone was eminent in the beginning, and she backed away from Rose, her eyes following her in a vicious manner, moving with Jako, and laying down at a tree. She was still worn out from days straight of hunting for food..... was mostly the reason she was soo cranky.....it was visible indeed, that she needed some rest...even when she was with Vexen and Rose before Diana rampaged in and hit them both into the water, she had been drifting off into a slumber.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:22 pm
"You were like this before Missy vanished," Rose said, her mother tightening her grip on her daughters shoulder. "If you argue with me further, I'll step in for you. We don't need people like you leading us if you're going to jump in without thinking." She motioned towards Jako, "Get her sleep,and whatever the heck else she wants--maybe she'll keep her mouth shut."

Razi watched her daughter. "I never knew you could be so harsh..."

Rose shrugged. "This isn't the time to blame the unknown. She knows better."

((ooooh, rivalry...x3))

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:26 pm
"Over my dead body wolf woman."

She growled, but didn't head back to the den, instead she headed out to where the hunters were. Either she was going to cause a scene or just wanted to be alone, the intentions were unsure. However, although she was strict, Jako had never seen her so hostile towards another creature. Although she was tough on outsiders to her pack, she was always welcoming or would accomodate as long as they didn't go near the pups in the den, but for some reason Rose pushed every button Lia had, and she just wanted to rip Rose to shreads.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:16 pm
Missy looked up at Lia as she left. She whimpered, then looked at Rose and everyone else. "Why?" she asked with a solemn look, "Why does everyone have to be so mean to each other?" she hated it when everyone was so harsh to each other. She went to the shallow edge of the water and lay down, feeling the light stream of water flow around her.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:31 pm
Lia stopped forcing pressure on her paw once she was ot of view, looking at it with a sigh.

"Dam it.."

She winced, and paced until she couldn't walk anymore and layed back down in the woods in silence. Her pack had been fine until Rose came on in like she was all that, she defended them and this was what she got. Well, she'd see how they'd do without her, if they did better she wouldn't return.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:50 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to Rose and nodded."I will make sure she will get some rest...." He said softly to Rose and walked with Lia as she laid with her, nuzzling her lightly."Don't worry Lia....Rose is the elder wolf....she knows more than us....she's been in the pack longer....I know we're both the leaders, but we were just leaders for only a short time..." He explained to her softly, lightly reassuring her with a nuzzle.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games