Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:46 pm
Shadow heard the bell and automatically knew it was from the office. He made a loud whistling noise, and in a puff of smoke, Sky appeared. Shadow was hoping for Flame, but knew he was at the training grounds. "Sky, go check to see who is at the office." Sky nodded and ran off to the office. Shadow then rummaged through the top drawer of the teacher's desk. "Apparently there is medical jutsu scrolls in here." Shadow said as he tossed academy leveled scrolls to both boys.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:03 pm
The tall teen caught the scrolll tossed to him handily and bowed to Shadow.
"Well, I'm going to go practice these then. See ya'll around!" He ducked out of the Academy, heading towards the Hospital.  

Ronnel-again

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:02 am
Jin shook his head violently. "I cannot learn any Ninjutsu at this point in time. Being a Genjutsu master and all." He said as he pulled his head away like a scared puppy.

(Since I'm Genjutsu class, I don't think I can learn any ninjutsu at Academy, and I already know which ones I'll learn at Genin. Sorry, but if you can't figure out a way to get the Sound jutsu out, and get the regular Genjutsu in, then I can't be part of this village. I realize that this village needs the most requirements to become genin...)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:19 pm
The Nekkid Hero
Jin shook his head violently. "I cannot learn any Ninjutsu at this point in time. Being a Genjutsu master and all." He said as he pulled his head away like a scared puppy.

(Since I'm Genjutsu class, I don't think I can learn any ninjutsu at Academy, and I already know which ones I'll learn at Genin. Sorry, but if you can't figure out a way to get the Sound jutsu out, and get the regular Genjutsu in, then I can't be part of this village. I realize that this village needs the most requirements to become genin...)

(Are you kidding? Mist has the most requirements to become a genin.)

Shadow sighed, and began scrummaging through the desk again. "Try those then." Shadow said as he tossed Jin a scroll with universal genjutsu on it. "It's not much, but it's a good start for you." He said with a shrug, and went back to chewing on a senbon.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:41 am
Kai Kou walked to the academy. He then entered and was ready to start his first day at the academy."Hello I'm Kai Kou this is my first day here."Kai Kou made an uneasy smile."ok so what can I start with, I want to be a genin."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:22 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera limped into the academy and smiled at the students. Though she was very tired but she knew she could still teach the students.

"ok the first thing you can do little boy is to learn clone jutsu." Tera said as she preformed the seal and there next to her was a human sized puff of smoke, as the smoke dispersed there was an exact copy of Tera standing there.

"These clones are not capable of physical contact with anything, they dont give you information they know they cant do jutsus but they are a useful distraction." Tera said as she sat down on a chair completely tired from the operation.

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:32 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio took the medical scroll and glanced through it. Then he noticed Tera walk in and sit down in a nearby chair. He could tell that she was obviously exhausted from something. He walked up to her and bowed, "Excuse me, miss, my name is Yukio and I'm training to be a medic. Would you mind if I used your body to help with my training?" he asked with a cheerful smile.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:33 am
Kai smiled at the lady."my name is Kai what's yours?"Kai tried to copy what the lady did but there was a puff of smoke but nothing else happened."Why didn't that work, I tried to do what you did.?"
(1/2)

Kai stood there and formed the signs then he repeated "clone jutsu."A small puff of smoke appeared, and when it cleared in its place stodd and clone of Kai."yea I did it, did you see that."
(2/2)

((I did two post cus in the charka thing it says that its 2 post for academy students to learn academy level jutsu))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:40 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Thats funny I know another guy named Kai." Tera said as she tried to laugh but she instead coughed.

She eyed Yukio curiously then she just shook her head. "Medical training can go wrong real bad so I dont want to be a test subject." Tera said as she caught her breath and stood up.

"Next Learn the replacement jutsu kai" She said doing the seal and for a moment it looked like she was standing there but in the next suddenly she exploded into a puff of smoke and she was standing where a desk used to be while that desk was in her old place.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:51 am
Kai smiled"ok sounds fun."He tried to mimic her hand sign but nothing happened, no smoke or anything."why won't it work?"Kai looked very disappointed for a moment.
(1/2)

Kai looked up and made the signs again. A puff of smoke covered Kai and when it cleared Tera was standing there, and Kai was whwere she was standing."Is that how it goes?"Kais face returned to a smile as he felt that he was succesful.
(2/2)

"Ok got what's next?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:56 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Next is the Transformation jutsu." Tera said smiling as she walked near Kai. She did the handseal slowly so Kai could see.

Suddenly she was covered by a giant puff of smoke. When the smoke dissipated she looked like a wardrobe. "It can be used for evading people but it only fools sight you still smell the same." she said as the doors of the wardrobe opened and closed to her words.

Suddenly she was again covered by a puff of smoke and was now herself.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:05 am
Kai copied the signs that Tera did and he was covered in smoke.When it cleared stood and exact replica of Trea."I think I got it."Kai then reverted bacl to him self. "Is there anything else?"Kai Smiled a big smile showing his teeth.
(1/1)
((Ninjutsu class so one post, can you teach me ummm both types of academy level sounf jutus?))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:14 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[1/1] Yukio sighed and walked away. "Another girl refuses my company. Am I losing my charm?" he wondered to himself as he ran his hands over a wind clone, using the diagnosis technique. By using this technique, he was successfully able to determine things like heart rate, and recent internal injuries. This would help him determine what kind of advanced healing technique to use later.

[1/1] Yukio moved on to the next jutsu on the list, called "Cleanse." He quickly studied through it, and learned it by concentrating his chakra on his lungs and hands. This would protect him from poisons and clean his hands of any disease, as well as help clean the wounds of anybody he touched.

[1/1] Next up was "Massage." Yukio tried it on himself to relieve the pain and muscle tension he'd recieved with all of his training. He also noted that ladies would also probably enjoy this technique on dates.

[1/1] The next technique caught Yukio's interest, the "Power of Resistance" jutsu. Yukio concentrated on everything he knew about poisons and concentrated his chakra to help combat these various illnesses. He figured it would be pretty weak for now, but later it would be strong enough to protect him from poisons that would kill others.

[1/1] The last jutsu on the list was "Extraction." Yukio carefully stabbed a kunai into one of his clones, being careful to not let it dispell. He then placed his hands on either side of the wound and used his chakra to stop any more organs from tearing as he extracted the kunai.

((All basic Medical techniques learned))

Yukio then passed the scroll back to Shadow. "Finished again! So what's the next set of techniques?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 pm
Rhulain (shadow clone) walked into the academy, and began to look around. he was dressed just as Rhulain was, black cloak, covering whole body, and hat, tilted downwards to cover face.  

The Extra Syllable

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:18 pm
after wondering for a bit, the clone bursts into a cloud of smoke  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games