Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:33 pm
Oroami rose again from the shadows when he came to the chakra melted away as he looked around the room. "Zeramaru I think you've attracted alittle too much attention."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:36 pm
Ty heard Oroami but didnt want to tell him the bad news.Ty stayed focus on the conversation with the man from leaf.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:59 pm
Tys clone waited out side the door for Ty to come get him. The clone sat down and waited."So boring."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:02 pm
Kimochi was waiting with the man he wondered why they had to wait. It seemed like the man had no authority and was just a pawn. Kimochi had no intent of being a pawn.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:27 pm
"I'm not really intent on hunting and killing people. It's never my ancesteor's strong suit to be evil." Then seeing Oroami enter the room, he began to search his ancestor's memories that he collected from his travels. "Oroami Saiz, very good with water yes? I believe you defeated my father with the Water Dragon, and then Miyko Yami stepped in?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:11 pm
Ty smiled."never mind i think i got it covered."Ty walked over to Zeramaru and whispered in his ear.As he finished he walked over to the corner of the room and sat down as his two puppets appeared.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:40 pm
Ty stood up as the puppets vanished."Zeramaru the boy i told you about,the one to train is out side bring him in when your done."Ty walked out as his clone vanished.he stopped infront of the boy."Zeramaru will come get you when hes ready i must leave now."Ty jumpped on Rains back and vanished.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:30 pm
Oroami looked at the man "I'm sorry have we met?"  

Havok-Trance

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:35 pm
((Sorry someone close to me died and I didn't feel like picking up a computer >.>))

Sypher had been standing there in his drunken stupor with all these people going in and out and having conversations completely ignoring him, so he spoke "This seems like a bad time, I come back later." He walked away stumbling completely forgeting directions.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:14 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru's head and heart started to ache he knew that he had only a few short moments left to live.

"Oroami." He said in an extremely sad and solemn tone that Oroami could easily pick up where his going.

"I guess its almost time for me to pay for my sins." He said with a forced chuckle as he pulled out all of his hidden scrolls and handed them to Tera. These scrolls were about his family, his poisons and his puppetry. "Oroami I know that it must pain you I have to go and leave you but you still have Susumu." he said with a smile.

"I have maybe a week left at most and I want to spend it in the academy." Zeramaru said as he walked and opened the door. "Tera I know that it would be a great burden but can you please learn how to unseal the yonbi? Megami my actual blood daughter should have it I suppose I need to give her that gift."

Zeramaru also gave Tera the small wrapped present. "I am weak and I let the Yonbi control me maybe our daughter can." Zeramaru said then he faced Oroami he knew that his friend would say something to him. In his mind living five lifetimes is enough he already died four times and he took someone else life as his own.

((If none of you guys knew... this current body of Zeramaru's is not his... thats why i gained eternal when I put my own eyes into it... my 3 years is almost up.

Yes blood I skipped the birth part since I'm sure no one wants to start with an infant RPC.))

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:21 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera's eyes suddenly filled with tears as she took Zeramaru's possessions. "I know Zera, I know." She stuttered as she kissed Zeramaru and then she left the place crying.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:06 pm
Bankotsu nodded, "You haven't met me, but you have met my father." Bankotsu then looked at Zeramaru and began to search his ancestor's memories. Bankotsu has seen glimpses of him but never knew him on a personal basis, so when he said his few words he kept quiet.

Ducttape_Bandit

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:55 pm
Kimochi felt even more nervous as a girl(lady) ran past him crying. He was starting to be unsure if he had made the right decision. If Zenmaru didn't open the door and let him in soo, he was thinking about leaving and continuing training with Nanashi. But he didn't mind waiting that bad. he wished he could put an end to the memories of his parents, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:18 pm
Oroami gripped Zeramaru's collar "You can't ******** leave me again damn you!" Oroami's eyes were filled with sorrow "I thought the death stopped after Marquis." Tears filled Oroami's eyes as he embraced his friend, "if you have to go take this to the afterlife." Oroami said as he forced his Saiz chakra outside of his body without using his wings. The Amethyst colored chakra was much more stable than normal and almost solid. Oroami gave his friend one last hug before shoving the chakra into Zeramaru's chest. "If you come back I'll know, when your in the afterlife you can use this chakra to watch over me as I watched over you."  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru was shocked but he understood Oroami's pain. Before Zeramaru left he stopped and looked at Oroami. "I would love to stay an live but I cant. I'll give my gifts to my daughter at least I can live on through her." Zeramaru said as he left the room.

User Image
User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas