Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:48 pm
Lilly smiled lightly, yeah this was getting a bit awkward, "Thanks..." she said blushing a bit more. Giggling nervously as she glanced at John.

Lyra continued to eat the flowers, Yeah, maybe I should some time... she had thought about that before but had decided against it. Why don't you try the flowers? she suggested, they are really sweet, almost like fruits... she said to him as she ate.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:05 pm
He looked down "Sorry...I can truly say the dumbest things at times" He sighed, he thought of how stupid he was, he actually started to think that she might have a boyfriend back home, that's one thing he never searched for when searching for info about her

I'd like to, but I can't, you see my powers come with a strict diet, if I tried to eat a flower like this, I'm unsure of what could happen... Last time I ate outside the died, the pile of food ended up like a campfire He looked up and laughed But it's not a problem, I've had my entire life to get used to it  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:38 pm
Lilly smiled lightly the blush fading a bit, “No…it’s fine…” she said with a light smile, “At least your being honest about it…I like that…” she said then turned to look at the view again.

Lyra actually smirked, but luckily it was covered up by the flowers and grass she was eating. okay, then suite yourself, you don’t know what your missing… she said, turning her head away from him to favor another flower.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:57 pm
"It's my curse, for some reason I just can't stand lying, I may keep many secrets, but I hate lying" He sighed and thought about how much that sounded like a contradiction

Don't worry about me, I already ate early this morning so I am full He smiled and looked at her, she seemed so peaceful eating, it was hard to believe how untrusting she really is  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:05 pm
Lilly looked at him and sighed, "Your not the only one who is like that..." she said, a bit embarrassed to look at him.

Lyra just shrugged, she continued to eat until she was full. Once she was done, she walked over to the shade of a tree and lay down, laying her head in the grass.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:18 pm
He smiled and looked at her, he gently felt her cheek, he could not think of anything to say so he said the first thing to come to mind "Even though we both have our own secrets to keep, I trust you, I hope that someday you can trust me" He could not help but think of how beautiful she seemed

He stood next to her and looked down I guess you don't want to trust He turned and looked at the sky, still curious about her name, but he could wait for her to trust him enough for that. He started to gather the heat in the air for him to transform and go back to the Manner  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:12 pm
Lilly blushed, and turned her head way slightly, to cover it up. The she turnedd to face him as he spoke up, "Umm...you trust me already?" she asked confused now, they had just met.

Lyra looked up at him, the truth was, she had never seen a horse like him before. She hadn't even seen a horse in the forset for a long time. Lyra was happy that she actally had a horse to talk to for a change. It's just that she was having a hard time opening up. She sighed, then lay back down, "The name's Lyra...by the way..." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:17 pm
He smiled and looked at her calmly "Yeah, you seem like a kind and trustworthy person" He could not help but think how different they were, with all the secrets he had, trustworthy is one thing he would never consider himself

He looked at her, slightly shocked A pleasure to meet you Lyra He smiled and looked at herI think I should go back to the Manner, if you ever keel like talking, the stables are never closed He was happy, he actually started to earn her trust  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:41 pm
Lilly smiled, "Well, you never know...looks can be deciving..." she said with a shrug. "But, tahnks though..." she said looking at him for a moment the turning her attention back to the amazing veiw.

Lyra looked up at him, with her eyes, not bothering to lifted her head. Okay, I'll keep that in my mind. she said then stood up and nodded, I'll see you around I guess, your welcome in the forest as long as you don't set the place on fire, she said bluntly, before turning the other direction and heading into the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:33 am
(Ok where is the other rpers i mean i am getting board with waiting for a response to the post i made.)  

Furrie Princess Nala

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:58 pm
Shiva was a little taken back by his words but wrapped her arms around him anyway. "I can't wait either!" She said in his ear. Shiva smiled. It will be the momment i have been waiting for, for so long.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 pm
He smiled and looked at her "Would you like me to finish both our work" He smirked, the excitement gave him an energy boost and he brought out his pocket watch, he smirked "It would be no problem" ((Note: I said before that Jet really did not keep his powers a secret, he can freeze time and move super fast))

John smirked and looked at her "Looks can deceive, but instincts have never fooled me" He stood up slowly

I'd never He started to fly back to the Manner, he looked down calmly and actually seemed happy, it had been a long time since he had been so happy  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:47 pm
Lilly laughed and watched him stand, "So shall we continue the tour?" she asked with a smile as she stood up as well and dusted herself off.

Lyra watched him leave and headed towards her little canopy of trees near the waterfall, it was like her home and shelter. She loved this place. Laying down, she smiled. Fire Star seemed really sweet, she actually trusted him. But she'd let him know in small ways. She wasn't one to just let someone know that she trusted them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 am
Kala quickly left the kitchen after thanking the Person for taking care of the rat so she wouldn't get into trouble. "Now what do i do?" She asked herself after running around and catching mice since many of them had come around while she was injured. She ran back to where She had saw Lyra after chaseing a mouse into the forest. "Hello Lyra!" She said as came halfway down a tree near her.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:19 am
Lyra looked up at Nala, she didn't even know this cat. How do you know my name? she snotred, threateningly. If this cat knew her name, then it must have been easdropping on her and Fire Star's canveration. She didn't like easdroppers, even if they over heard by accident.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff