Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:32 pm
Lord Blade Icestorm
Lerista smiled and nodded and patted the bed. He then looked at the bookshelf and smiled. "And I have some good books..." He looked back at her and tried to see if she realized that he would be in the same bed.

Shiva walked over to the bookshelf. She wasn't much of a book reader but there were some pretty interesting titles that she could see. Shiva picked up a book and flipped through some of the pages. She turned to Lerista once more as her curious mind struck her. "Where...where are you gonna sleep...?" Shiva placed the book back on the shelf trying not to seem nosey or anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:39 pm
Kess looked at the door and back at him. "Well if your really hungery I can get you something really quick." She unlocked the door and looked at him again.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:42 pm
Xial smiled happily "Really? Would you do that..i havent got much money but i can afford something small" He smiled softly and reached in his pocket grabbing out his wallet "Hmmm i guess it depends on what i get.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:44 pm
((Shoot! Were already at the next day! What am i suppose to say?! Me and Yasou were still in the fields!!))  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:49 pm
Yasou Haru

User Image

Yasou watched the wolf, he liked dogs, but this one he didn't like right off the bat. Yasou has his own protective side to him, he wanted to kick the dog for biting her. He only stood there lowering his defenses,"Some dog," he muttered under his breathe. He didn't dare get any closer to her or the dog, being the slightest chance she could get hurt more. He only watched the wolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:50 pm
Lerista coughed a bit and chuckled with a slight tinge in his cheeks. "Actually I'm sleeping in here..." He put his hand behind his head and chuckled again a bit embarrassed. "If it helps any I wont try anything on you..."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:51 pm
(( Its not the next day Kess just fvorgot her wallet and saw Xail))
She smiled, " Its ok, whatever you get, Its on me." She walked in and set a table.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:53 pm
Xial smiled softly and sat at the table she set then crossed his legs and rested his head on his hand "I'm xial by the way" He turned his head slightly too look out the window  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:59 pm
Kess smiled. "Im Kestral, but call me Kess." She put a menu in front of him."So , what would you like" She tied an apron around her waist. and got out her note pad.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 pm
Xial looked at the menu slightly then closed it "Do you have cheese cake?" He looked at her slightly "And i'll take some tea please" He smiled softly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:06 pm
Shiva blushed deep red and turned her head trying to hide it. She then turned back with a smile and began to speak. "I guess I won't know if I can trust unless I try...This bed is plenty big for the two of us to have our own space." Shiva studied him for a momment. "I don't get it...You don't act like a bad person...but you kiddnapped me...? I just don't understand..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:13 pm
Lerista looked at her for a moment and decided to tell her some of it, not all. She would laugh like the others if she knew the full truth. "Well for starters your beautiful...and I had to have you." He walked up to her and brushed her hair aside in a smooth motion. "I have a few other reasons...but I wont tell you those...not yet." He smiled at her sadly as he stood there.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:14 pm
Kess nodded and smiled as she walked into the kitchen. Getting the cheese cake out she thought. Hes kinda cute she sighed as sshe walked out with an iced tea and cheese cake. She smiled at Xail as she set the food down and slid into the oppisite seat. "Enjoy."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:15 pm
(Oh well I read Ed's post and yeah ^^'')
The wolf just glared at him then just ran off. Naiyoki held onto her hand where the wolf bit her. Trying to stop the bleeding,some tears fell down her face. Feeling his teeth in her skin and touching her bones just terrified her.
"Ow....ow......Whats wrong with him??? H-He never bites me....We've known eachother ever sense I moved near here...."
She said holding tightly onto her hand, watching some of her blood drip onto the grass.  

Cecile Silverstone

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:18 pm
Xial smiled at her softly and took a bite of the cheese cake "Mmm this good.." He took a drink of his tea and looked at her slightly She's pretty.. ((Hmm Pretty_paris123 Is it alright for xial to take kess? razz ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games