Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:01 pm
"NO Way you cant mean your might buy him? thats not fare!" david shouted breathing hard and punched the cage leaving a dent. "i just might kill him." he daivd said with a sick grin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:03 pm
Daisuke looked at her slightly "if you dont mind owning a freak.." He moved his hair from his left eye to reveal a red trigram with blood marks across it he then dropped his hair back in his face "If your okay with that i'll come but..i'm warning you right now you wont break me...no matter what.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:19 pm
She looked over at David “You are not the master here; are you?” She looked back to Daisuk “Your not a freak.” Her heart hurt to here someone say something like that about themselves. “Where is that girl? I want him too” Iskara told the manager. She looked back to David and felt guilty for what she said to him, but she was right she was the master and he was the slave. It just killed Iskara to do something like that. She is to soft.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:21 pm
"I am sorry master I was out of line. It will not happen again. David promised looking at the ground  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:24 pm
Daisuke looked at her "Yes i am..dont try to comfort me.." He sighed and waited for jenna to release him "Thanks.." He mumbled slightly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:28 pm
Jenna shook her head. She did not get how this lady could deal with those to, but it was her choice.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:30 pm
Daisuke graoned slightly his left eye started bleeding where the scars were he covered his eye with his hand and turned his back to the bars and sighed "Damn..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:41 pm
Iskara smiled, she took the both of them, paid and out to the car they went. She hade a silver limo waiting for her. The driver opened the door as they came out of the store, and she went in.
When they were all in and settled the driver asked “Where to my lady?”
“Home” she told him. She turned back to the boys, smiled sweetly “I would like you to think of my mansion as your home. You will have a room of your own. When we get home you will eat, get cleaned up and given a tore of my home. Any questions boys?”  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:47 pm
"Yes only one, can i sleep as far away from him as posible?" David nodded his head at the other slave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:47 pm
Daisuke looked at iskara then smiled slightly to himself "What will we be doing around your house?" He asked her still covering his eye with his left he sighed and smeared the blood across his cheek  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:02 pm
“Different wings, David. You will be nowhere near each other at night. During the day however, you will need to work together. I am doing some construction in the west wing, I am expecting some guest and lets just say there not so easy to pleas.” She looked at them and saw how beat up both of them are. “As soon as we get home both of you are going to see my healers. Neither of you look so good” She was really concerned about them. They looked really hurt, she just hoped her healers can do somthing for Daisuke...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:08 pm
Daisuke looked at the ground then shook his head slightly "Ok..." He looked at david then out the window he rested his head on his hand boredly he looked at iskara "Why must we see your healers..?" He asked worriedly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:13 pm
“You are hurt. Are you not? She asked confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:15 pm
Daisuke looked out the window boredly "Not really..just a few scars here and there and maybe some scrapes and cuts but nothing too bad..." he said with a fake smile plastered on his face  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:18 pm
BlackXCat978
(( Lol evil.. Why not talk to your slave?))
Nan saw them quietly talking to each other. She couldn't look at David so she stared at the buyer. How much longer will this last? I don't think I'll get used to this. Being sold Being bought. . . then she closed her eyes awaiting the next words to be said.

He looks back at the girl. "Come on.Time to go.GO ahead and say good bye to your friends for now."He walks out teh door adn waits for the girl.
((Srry.HAd to go to my dads.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games