Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image
Julian heard Sonija's small growl, and felt her wings wrap tighter around the both of them. He was about to ask what was wrong when he suddenly heard her thoughts. Julian knew exactly what was about to unfold; he was going to find out one way or another if Sonija's visions were going to come true or not. He carefully slipped out from Sonija's wings and grabbed up his scythe and Sonija's katana and whip, throwing them to her quickly. "Well if he really is here, then it is only time before he figures out how to get in here or we go out there and try to catch him off guard." Julian said, his grip tightening on his silver scythe.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:52 am
User Image
Sonija let her wings drop as she dropped to the floor grabbing her katana and whip. Sonija leaps to Julian's side and grabs his hand for a moment and gives it a tight squeeze. "If we go out...I want to go through first." Sonija said this more as an assured thing than a question. Is something was going to happen to one of them she would rather it happened to her and not Julian. She walks through the living room and stands at the front door. Sonija closes her eyes and lets her mind wander. Wrath had been unlocked from Chris's mind. She wouldn't be able to lock him away from here...not with out enraging Chris so much that he could get it. She reopens her eyes and unsheathes her Katana and tightens her grip on the handle of her whip. "No matter what happens Julian...I want you to go on...If you can get away then do it..." She looks back over her shoulder at him. No tears, just her strength beginning to shine through.

((Well a re-cap. There is a LOT between Julian and Sonija. Sonija is the daughter of the ruler of hell aka Lucifer. Julian had been sent to kill her a while back and failed to do so for the fact that Sonija is more than just a regular Demon. She knows of emotion and love. Her mother taught her. So Julian took mercy upon her and in doing so got himself into trouble. Sonija was in trouble for that same night she tried to kill Chris...her betrothed. SO there is the whole drama there.

Julian and Sonija saw each other in the city as he was scoping out demons and she was helping out some of her own. They caught each other's eye and they realized who the other was. Sonija has had a thing for Julian since the night he showed her the compassion of letting her live. A battle was ensuing against the angel Sir Nathan and Damien. Sir Nathan and Damien were both hurt badly but then Julian and Damien decided to battle. As Julian was going to strike the deadly blow Sonija yelled for him to stop. He did, this got him into even MORE trouble with Heaven. So now he is a Fallen angel. SO NOW they are both enemies of BOTH sides and are wanted dead by both. Lucifer keeps trying to get into Sonija's head and take her over so that she kills Julian and returns to base and hopefully let the past go and marry Chris.

UUUMMM Sir Nathan fell from grace for helping Julian and Sonija out.

UUUMMMM I am not sure what else to put...anyone else wanna add???

P.S. Sorry...I was trying to post last night but then my internet went out..it made me cry crying ))  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image
Julian was suprised when Sonija requested that she go out first, and was even more shocked when she told him to go on without her if she were to fall. Julian walked right up next to her and took her free hand in his, squeezing it a little. "You know I cant do that. If you go down I am going to kill that demon or go down trying." Julian said, his voice strong and confident, but also passionate at the same time. He would let her go out first, but he was going to be right behind her; he wasnt going to let her face such a treat alone. He looked her right in the eyes for a moment, then looked towards the door. "When your ready." Julian said, his voice strong and powerful, as if he were invinsible.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image
Sonija's eyes shone with tears for a moment and then she wiped them away with her arm. She was touched by Julian. She felt stronger knowing he was right behind her and that he wouldn't let her die. She nods her head for a moment and looks to Julian and kisses his cheek as she begins to step through the door. As Sonija does so she reaches out with her mind to find out Chris's location and to also hopefully distract him.

Sonija crosses the threshold and lashes out with her whip striking for Chris's throat.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
Chris was watching Wrath carefully right when his friend turned around quickly, a strange look in his eyes. "Duck!" Wrath yelled, to which Chris immediatly ducked down low and stepped to the side right as a whip came lashing out at him, barely missing him. She is here! Chris thought with an evil smile, quickly jumping back and looked at where the whip had came from, seeing his former bride-to-be. "It is so nice to see you again Sonija, me and Wrath have missed you." Chris said with a dark laugh, looking the femal demon right in the eyes as he spoke. "Now then, how about we cut right to the chase, eh?" Chris said as he tightened his fists, his clawed fist weapons at the ready as he squared up against Sonija.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image
Sonija materialized through the door to see Chris duck out of the way. She snatches her whip back and readies it for another attack. Sonija mocks back "Pity...I haven't missed either of you." She smiles her cynical half smile and bows slightly. "You won't make it out of here alive, Chris. If you leave now, I will let you keep your head." Sonija was serious now, she was done joking. In her mind she was reading the spell to block out Wrath from Chris...but she was having more difficulty than before. Her eyes widen a little with shock.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image
Chris could see a small amount of shock on Sonija's face, and immediatly knew what she was doing. "Tisk tisk, good luck with your little trick this time Sonija. Old daddy dearest has really helped me and Wrath out; it will take alot more than whatever you can make up to seperate us this time." Chris said, an evil smile on his lips. Wrath on the other hand was already walking around Sonija slowly, pointing to various points on her body where a single hit would be either a killing blow or at least a crippling blow. "Now then, I think it is time we settled our little battle. And where is that angel friend of yours? I want to keep his wings as a trophy." Chris said, almost growing with dark delight. He was enjoying this, but not as much as he would killing both Sonija and that angel.
User Image

Julian at this point slipped through the wall, finding Sonija and Chris in a stare off, the other demon having a smug look on his face. Julian tightened his grip on his scythe, now holding it with both hands. He was ready to fight, and knew that today could be his very last; but as long as Sonija was by his side he didnt care.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image
"Oh...Father helped you...what couldn't do it on your own?!" Sonija felt if maybe if she got him mad enough he would get sloppy. It's his weakness. He lets his anger blind him. Sonija looked a little frightened as Chris spoke of her angel. "That angel has a name...and is more than just my friend." Sonija gives Chris a knowing smile. Chris was jealous...even though he was bound and determined to kill her...she thought deep down...he still wanted her.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
Chris ignored the comment about him not being strong enough, focusing instead on the angel. "It doesnt matter what his name is. I dont need a name to chop him up into little peices while you watch!" Chris yelled, letting out a dark laugh as he finished. He saw the angel appeared suddenly before Sonija, and smiled at him viciously. "Ah, there you are. Now who to kill first... my former bride to be or her new pet?" Chris said, taunting the two of them. Then, without warning Chris charged the two of them in a bull rush, his hands spread out so that he could swipe at both of them with his claws the moment he got close enough to.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image
When Julian suddenly saw the demon charge, he did something very rash; he charged as well. "You will not hurt her!" Julian yelled as he ran head on at the demon, bring his scythe around for an attack. The two forces clashed, Julian stopping on the demon's claws with the but of his scythe, and stopping the other with the blade. The tip of the scythe went right through the center of the demon's hand, making a hole in it that mirrored the one that was in his other hand that Sonija had made. Julian reared back and kicked the demon square in the chest, sending him skidding backwards a little as blood ran from the creature's hand.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image
Sonija was taken aback when she saw Julian rush from her side and attack Julian head on. She was getting ready to attack when she saw them clash. The next thing she saw was Chris's hand bleeding, a hole through his hand just like the one she had made earlier. "Julian!" She was worried about her love. If she lost him this way she would for sure lose her humanity. Sonija rushed forward while Chris was hurt and jumped over Julian sending her whip out again as her katana came down slashing at Chris's shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image Nathan stood up once again. As Nathan stood up blood trickled down his arm. Nathan looked at it and noticed a giant gash in it going upwards. Nathan started to move down the street and noticed some demons. the demons hadn't noticed Nathan. Nathan, making his way towards them as best he could, eventually just fell over from the loss of blood and passed out. The demons heard Nathan hit the ground with a loud thud. Along with the demons that ran over to Nathan two more showed up making a total of 6 demons. Four of the demons began to take Nathans armor. One of the demons killed the four and said, "We can not take the armor of a fellow demon; we risk death from a demon of this strength" The other demons dragged Nathan into a alley and then put some herbs they carried around on his arm. The wound began to heal incredibly quick. Nathan began to open his eyes and only saw demons around him and acted without thinking and cut all but one of the demons heads off. Nathan then pointed a short sword at the last one and said, "What did you do to me?" The demon, completely scared, backed up against a wall and said, "Your a demon; so we dragged you over here and healed you" Nathan looked at his arm and didn't say a word. Nathan just took flight and flew off into the sky.  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
Chris was taken back by the sudden attack of the angel and the hole he now had in his hand. He grabbed at his wrist, trying to slow the blood flow when suddenly he looked to see Sonija flying at him. He managed to evade the whip, but he couldnt move out of the way quick enough to avoid Sonija's blade. The sword cut into his shoulder, leaving a clean cut from the top of his shoulder all the way to his armpit. He let out a howl, jumping back further to put distance between him and Sonija and the angel. With a growl he reached into his pocket and pulled out 4 small knives, all of them in one hand. With a yell he threw all four of them at once, the blades not actually aimed for the girl but for the angel behind her; he was more angry at him for putting a second hole in his hand than he was Sonija for slicing his shoulder.
User Image

Julian, being foolish and thinking that the flying blades where aimed for Sonija, hurried to her side, using the wide blade of his scythe to try to deflect the blades. Unfortunatly he moved in the same direction at the blades were when he moved around Sonija, making the knives arrive quicker than he expected. He swung as quick as he could, managing to hit three of the four knives. The last one though slipped past his blade, not going for Sonija but rather for Julian. The knife found its mark, though it didnt hit his shoulder, his chest, or even his hands. Julian staggared back, letting out a yell of pure pain. One of his hands was covering his face, and from inbetween his fingers stuck out the end of the throwing knife, the blade hitting him in his right eye.

((Ow, that has to be all kinds of painful...))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image
Before Sonija could pull Julian out of the way, for she knew they were meant for him not her, Julian had sprung into action. Sonija let out a yell of pain and fury as she saw that Julian was hit. She dove for Chris. She didn't know why he wasn't trying to kill her first but for causing this much pain to her dark angel, Chris would pay. Her Katana slashed in front of her from left to right her whip flying over head and down towards Chris. She didn't care where she hit him, as long as it would hurt. How will I help Julian... she thought quickly as her yell became a feral Valkyrie cry.

((OMG! How am I supposed to HEAL THAT! lol))  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image
Chris was excited when he saw he hit that angel, and in the eye of all places! But his excitement was quickly replaced with pain when suddenly Sonija came lashing at him. He couldnt dodge her as her whip hit him across the shoulder, wrapping around and tearing at his back while her blade sliced his chest, making a clean slice from left to right on his chest. He was bleeding pretty bad at this point, and he had a feeling that this was going to be his last battle.

((Your not supposed to))  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games