Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:59 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

"Ah, that doesn't sound to comfortable."Jackson murmured, it made her back hurt just thinking about sleeping on the floor. She stretched a little and smiled "The lake sounds great, I bet it looks really pretty with the rain."She thought about it, and would defiantly sketch it out. She had been to a lake once, just once, when she was younger for a fishing trip and it was so pretty to her. She stuck her tongue out, hearing Decker smoked, she wasn't the biggest overall fan of smokers, made her cough and made the person who smoked smell terrible. She blushed, glancing at Decker and crossed her arms over her chest "Oh I heard you.."She murmured "But I still don't think it's true."She answered, grinning at him. They could take the boats out? She had never been on a boat before, and no rain meant she could let out her firefly, she didn't want it to die from being in the jar and she was certain that there would be more outside if it wasn't raining, even if it was, but she would have more luck if it wasn't. "Sounds like fun. I'd like to go out on the lake."She said, sending Decker a smile "Never been on a boat before, feel like takin' me out?"She winked at him, just teasing him really. If he didn't want to she would find a way herself.
"Are you gonna lay him on the boat love?"
"Ay, I like that plan. You've been a virgin to long."
"Agreed, your past the expiration date of someone who should still have the big 'V'."
"No! I'm keeping my virginity thank you."
"You say that now."
"Ya, you know you want ta', just look it all the things in the fantasy book o' yours."
Oh dear lord, now they were awake and ready to rank on her about Decker and her book, she couldn't help it if she had her fantasty's about things she wanted to do with the person she fell in love with. She expressed them through drawing and now she couldn't even have that to herself with the persistent and annoying voices she would hoped would quiet down from the drizzle outside, but, to no avail.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

||Last post for tonight!
Tis bedtime for me, well past bedtime but whatever.||

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:23 pm
User Image

Jake watched them for a moment and sighed. He saw that they would fall for each other, though he was accepting of it Jacky was going to be a tough one for him to learn about.
"You barely know her yourself..." "Shut it." He nodded to himself for a moment. Later he would tell her what he thought of her, he didnt think of her like some secret crush or anything, though she was the first he opened up to and she had told him a few things that he still hadnt mentioned to others.
He wanted to go on a boat as well, but he wouldnt go with them. He would just be in the way as usual. All this went through his mind without a word and he leaned against the car further back and tilted up his head to the sky.

((G'night Sherbert ^^))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker smiled.
She had flirted back with him which meant he could take it up a notch.
He smiled at her.
"Don't you wanna come sit by me? It gets lonely in the front. And I'll take you out on the boat... I'll take everyone out... and then maybe me and you can go out by ourselves? We can go scout out some fireflies in the dead of night. Alone.", he murmured.
He smiled and took out a piece of gum himself.
He turned to Jake.
"I got everyone some condoms, so you can feel free to go do whatever tonight. Anyone can share a room with whoever. There's enough rooms for everyone to have their own if they want. But at the condo we might have to double up."
He smiled and tilted his head.
"I'm not sure what size you or anyone else needs so I got them in all sizes."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
;D
Nighty-night.
I'm getting off in a bit too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:25 am
User Image

Jake stuttered for a minute and even the other voices stopped to try and figure out if he just said what they though he just said.
"F*** that I wanna get inside a broad without one." "Maybe we'll die before it happens." "It is highly illogical even with Kairi's infatuation that you will ever procreate." "Thank him." Jake instantly relaxed and looked back at him. "So thats why you flipped out on me last night..you thought that....but I've never...I mean I wouldnt...." He flushed bright and was glad the rain would cool his skin. "Thanks...and sorry again for flipping out on you...I just needed to hold something that for once didnt feel like it was slipping away from me...but I dont know why I tell you this, not like you would know how one such as myself would feel." He laughed a bit bitterly. "Yeah...give me some...if it happens I'll be sure not to be an even bigger burden then I already am...I dont want to get left again...." The voices fell silent all except for Max's feeling of disapproval. He turned and walked off to a good distance away from them without a word and without taking any yet. He would take them, but only when he had reburied himself again.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:00 am

Decker smiled as the kid walked away.
"There in the grocery bag when you want them.", he murmured.
He decided it was best to give him space.
Schizophrenia almost as bad as Psychosis.
He had to get his mind off the monsters that took over his mind when he thought of the time he had psychosis.
He climbed in the car with Jackson and looked at her.
He knew his flirting wasn't going to get him far, but he was fine if he could get a kiss from her.
Just one... but he would earn it.
He knew his teasing was doing something to her, even it was a small effect.
He he gave her a grin and looked at her face.
He wanted to give her some nice compliments, but her eyes were hidden from him.
So he looked at her lips.
"You have some really sexy lips.", he murmured.
He licked his lips and bit his bottom lip gently.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:49 am
User Image

Jackson glanced up at the front seat, contemplating it, did she want to sit up front with him? "It's tempting, do you want me to sit up front with you?"She asked, she would if he wanted to, but she didn't want to give anyone idea's, especially Seth. He knew he would tease her about it. She smiled, chuckling since she didn't know if he was teasing her or not, but when she thought about being out on the boat alone with Decker in the middle of the night searching for firefly's. She had the urge to do it. She wanted to, and if there were firefly's, she wouldn't be afraid, either way she would be in comfort, either from them, or Decker. She gave him a grin "Sounds like a plan to me. If your willing anyway, I mean can you handle taking me out by yourself?"She asked, quirking an eyebrow up at him, she was going to flirt with, for awhile she supposed, just to see how far she could go herself. She found herself giggling and snickering, seeing Jake's reaction to what Decker said "See, I told you he wouldn't do anything. He's actually a very, very shy boy."She muttered, and it was true, it was just who he was, unless Max was out but that wasn't Jake so he really was just shy. She glanced at Decker, who had decided to sit next to her and she grinned at him, popping a bubble with her gum and blinking, hearing his compliment, her cheek's flushing a bit. "You think?"She asked, licking her lips seductively, maybe this could be easier. Yeah, she had a feeling she could flirt with him. "What makes you say that?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Decker smiled, a big catty grin.
He leaned closer to her.
"I'd love for you to sit up front with me.", he murmured.
He quirked his eyebrows at her when she asked if he could handle her at the lake.
Alone.
He nodded slightly and leaned into her lap slightly.
"I think I can handle that. Most definitely. After all, It'll be just me and you and all those fireflies. No one will be there to interrupt anything.", he said, chuckling.
He leaned in a little closer to her face and licked his lips too.
He gently bit his bottom lip and sucked on it.
"Yeah. I do think so. I say that cause they are. I mean, look at them. They're so luscious. And perfect.", he whispered.
He pulled away from her, his teasing done for the moment.
He leaned back in the chair he was sitting in for a second and chewed on his gum.
He was really enjoying his time with her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image

Chuckling with a lazy grin Jackson looked at Decker, liking that he was leaning closer to her, he was fun to flirt with. "Then up front it is."She smiled, fine, she would sit up front with him, and if she was teased about it she could say she just wanted to sit up front. She snickered at the look she got from her question, could she handle him was a more proper question. She looked him over, seeing how he was slowly inching closer to her, not that she minded all that much, but still. He seemed to be testing his limits seeing as he was scared of her. Or at least that's what he said. "I don't know, we'll have to see."She rose an eyebrow "Interrupt? Are you brave enough to attempt anything worth interrupting?"She asked, a hint of her tease in her voice, was he? Or was she? Could she attempt anything? Just to see what would happen?
"You might not dear, but we can be persuasive."
"Especially me."
"We would love to see you happy dear."
"Bull s**t, you'd love to see me be bad and get laid."
"That too."
"Besides the point though right?"
"No."
She watched Decker get closer to her and a shiver of delight ran across her spine, watching him suck and bite on his lips. Oh that was tempting, oh so tempting. She bit her own lips, her cheek's flushing as he leaned away from her, he was a tease wasn't he. She was just thinking about being out on the boat alone with him now and her heart yearned for the perfect first kiss she had never really had, it didn't count with Seth, she hadn't counted that and she pushed the thoughts away of Decker doing it to. It seemed like the perfect thing, surrounded by fireflies in on the lake like that, but she didn't want to fantasize about him. Oh dear lord! She could already see the drawing. B-but it was just a kiss right? Harmless. She licked her lips, unable not to and clicked her tongue ring on her teeth "Well im glad you like them."She winked at him, grinning, she could flirt with him, but she would try not to get to a fantasized point, that might get into more than she was ready for.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:29 pm

He smiled at her and glanced over to her.
"I think I would attempt something worth interrupting, but it's up to you if you'd want to follow through with it.", he chuckled.
He smiled and bit his lip again, gently.
"Like them? I'd like to see them in action. Up close and personal.", he murmured.
He leaned closer to her again.
"Maybe we could use you as a means of payment. I don't want your money, but instead... if I get your firefly to a perfect home you can pay me back with one, single kiss. Just one. It would be of no loss to you. And it doesn't even have to be a nasty, sucking of the face one. Just one kiss in exchange for a private boat ride and a new home for your firefly. Or not?"
He added the 'Or not' just in case she got ticked at him.
It would be his loophole if she tried to hit him again.
He heard a clicking sound and tilted his head.
"You have a tongue ring?", he asked curiously.
Another grin came to his face.
"How exotic.", he murmured, licking his lips.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image

Jackson grinned, thinking about if she would follow through with it. She probably would, she felt like Decker wouldn't trick her, but she didn't know. So really hoped he wasn't just using her. She licked her lips, maybe she would take him up on it, it sounded good and she wouldn't know how things would go if she never tried. She bit at her lip "Oh? You might get that chance."She winked at him, she would let him, maybe. Depending on how things went later she might or might not. She blinked, blushing a little, a means of payment? She tapped her lips, thinking about it, it seemed like a proper payment for something so nice. Better than nice. She looked at him, pulling her bangs back and into a small hair clasp seeing as it was kind of muggy and they kept sticking to her, it wasn't often she had her bangs out of her face but this was a good occasion. Her blue eye's looked out of the van, watching the small drizzle outside the van, she actually had a few freckles and her eye's were an icy blue, but you would never know from how long her bangs were, and she liked her bangs, no matter what people thought. She grinned, sticking her tongue out and flicking it "You betcha. It's pretty useful too."She teased, biting at her lips, she knew what tongue rings were good for, but she had never had a chance to use it, she planned on using it in the future if she got the chance.
"I can think of the ways Decker would love for you to with that."
"Agreed. I can think of the things id love."
"Being your figments of her imagination I doubt you can fulfill that."
"But it's happened before."
"Shut up please."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Decker grinned at how well things were going.
He leaned right up to her face, putting his forehead against her's.
He looked into her beautiful eyes and grinned.
"Who would have guessed that your eyes were so beautiful. I think they have your lips beat, but I'm not so sure about that tongue.", he whispered.
He was froze staring into her eyes.
He was imagining everything she could do with that tongue.
He had to pull himself away from her cause his thoughts almost drowned out his mind.
He needed something to take his mind off of her mouth and he remembered something in her bags.
Sketchbooks.
"So you draw right? Would you like to do my portrait one day?", he asked.
Yet another grin showed.
"And I don't mean of just my face. Perhaps a full body one?", he chuckled.
He was enjoying himself.
To the greatest extent.

EDITED  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:39 pm
User Image

Jackson blushed, looking at Decker and blinking, biting at her lips as she looked at him, chuckling softly. She stuck her tongue out at him and smiled "It's your decision, I only see myself as normal."She looking over his face, feeling more embarrassed with him starring at her, and being so close, his breath tickling her face. His breath smelled fruity from the gum he was chewing on and it was tempting her more than she liked. She blinked, seeing him pull away and felt herself relax a little more, her cheek's going back to their regular color before she looked at her bag, pulling out her fantasy sketchbook before putting it back quickly and grabbing the right one. "I already have technically. And yes, I do draw, a lot."She grinned, opening to her last page, with the two of them sitting at the pool and talking, it was a full body, all of her drawings covered the entire page, she hated to waste space when she knew were everything was, and she had a somewhat photographic memory so it came in handy. She licked her lips and closed the book, raising an eyebrow "A full-body drawing? Well, i'd be happy too, but if your not wearing at least boxers I might have to think about it."She teased him, sticking her tongue out at him and chuckling, it wasn't that she didn't know how to draw someone naked, oh she knew, she just had never done it with someone she knew, she had made her own fantasy men for her fantasy's and they looked like they could be actual people. Her imagination was good enough, but that had its down points with her schizophrenia, she had been seeing little monster's more often lately, some of them were getting frightfully disturbing. She had been seeing a hand come up and scratch at the front window for awhile now, but had been ignoring it, it was dismembered, and looked like it had been mauled by a bear and had a life of its own. She just hoped the rest of the body didn't decide to make a visit or she might need to move herself out of window distance.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Decker smiled.
"I'd won't wear what you don't want me to. If you don't want boxers I won't wear them. It's not like I have any on now.", he chuckled.
It was true... he only wore boxers sometimes.
He preferred the breezy feeling of going commando.
He spread his legs slightly and did a small pose for her.
He looked at the picture of them and grinned.
He remembered sitting there, just like that before leaning in and kissing her cheek.
He smiled.
He loved watching hr blush and whatnot.
It was cute to him.
It was getting harder for him to resist her, but he didn't want to make a move and pay for it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:31 pm
User Image

Jackson glanced down at Decker's pants, just her reaction before both of her eyebrow's rose. He was going commando? "B-boxers please!"She covered her face, seeing him pose through her fingers and making her laugh, it was kind of funny. She had never gone commando before, and didn't plan on it, unless wearing a swimsuit counted, which she didn't think it did. She was looking at her sketchbook, flipping back a few pages and looking at the random sketches she had "I want to do a book of sketches of the things that happen during the trip, you've been in 2 of the three so far, and if I have a good time on the lake you could be in 3 of the 4. But who knows, we could have something exciting happen before that."She grinned, hoping so, she didn't want to seem like a weirdo for having Decker in all of their little adventure sketches. "This is what I want to do for a living..Draw, paint, create things. I wouldn't be happy doing anything else."She muttered, glancing up toward the window and staring, the hand wasn't the only thing scratching at the window anymore, there was a body, contorted and crawling, from the waist up, she couldn't see the face, but she didn't need to, she stared at it, watching it closer to the window before she scooted closet to Decker, leaning on his shoulder to make sure she couldn't see it anymore, that was not something she wanted, or needed to see. Not now, not ever.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image

The voices were revolting in his head again, giving him yet another headache. He gripped his head a little bit.
"Grab a whole handful m'boy, you know Kairi wants it baaaad." "Shut up, she isnt like that. I'm not like that." "You need to stop resisting, it is illogical that you continue to hold yourself." "Come on guys, we're going to die anyway so why bother?" You may want to die, but I know I wont, I wont ever leave Jake shook his head and looked up at the rain to try and use that to clear his cluttered mind. He sighed as it was working. That was it he would have to get his lip rings back. He was about to go to the car but judging from the movement that guy and Jacky were having a private moment. He smiled to himself and leaned against the wall. He was glad that she had found somebody to care for her. Though Emily...well he would bring that up to her later, when she wasnt having a moment with Decker. He waited a bit and went back to the van and climbed into the back and moved to the far back of the van, grabbing a few condoms on his way with a flush on his cheeks. "Thats it m'boy we gonna get laid tonight." "I said shut it."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games