Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke smiled happily when he said that he would watch her for him. He closed and locked the door when he was done and walked back down the the hospital to get the others and find out what they were going to be doing as far as living arrangements.

Sky listened to Cade enter the garage again and stopped holding her shoulder and ignored the pain. She looked over at him and let out a sigh deciding to ignore him for now so she continued working on what she was working on. She still wanted to apologize but her pride kept her from doing so.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:17 am
User Image

Cade continues to meditate for a few seconds before he noticed adrenaline levels in Sky were up, indicating either stress or pain. He grumbles softly before he stands, wanting to meditate but orders came first. He walks to her side, hand resting on Mugen out of habit. "What's wrong? Adrenaline levels are up," he grunts, looking to the ceiling awkwardly. Why did he accept this dumbass babysitting job?  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky swore under her breath that she'd forgotten that a werewolf could tell when someone was in pain or excited. She looked over her shoulder at him and decided that she couldn't really hide what was wrong so she just had to admit it even if she didn't want to. "My, shoulder, it hurts from an... injury," she said unsure how to describe what was wrong since it wasn't a wound really, that had already healed. She looked back at the symbol on her bike and let out a huff of air again feeling really weak for letting it hurt her this much.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:56 am
User Image

He smirks slightly at the swear, though he couldn't tell exactly what it was, even with his acute hearing. When she finally admitted what was wrong, he sighs softly. He remembered from the informal briefing that she left Military X because of an injury she recieved during a mission. He blushes softly, feeling wrong for asking this of a woman, remembering his father's orders to never see a female's true body until he married. "Do you...mind... if I examine it," he grumbles, his embarrassment obvious as the request he was making. But, orders were orders and he was told to look out for her well-being.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky bushed a little bit herself and then she stood up and sat up on the counter of the garage and pulled off her trench coat so it was still on her arms but off her shoulders and she pulled down her tank top a little bit showing a black mark on her shoulder that formed into a dragon. There was a faded blade scar that ran through it but there were no open wounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:15 am
User Image

Cade only looks when she was done revealing the markings. He examines it thoroughly, trying to determine if anything could be amiss with the mark. The only thing he found strange was the dragon, it smelling a slight bit...off, from the rest of her body. He traced the dragon with the tip of his finger, careful to barely touch the mark in fear of causing her more pain. But he could tell that despite the sword mark was visible within the marking that it had the same texture as the dragon. You could tell he was puzzling very hard over the problem presented before him. Then again, he wasn't a doctor. He pulls the tanktop back up, careful to not touch anything unappropriate, signalling he was done examining it. "It is...strange. It almost blends in as if scar tissue like the entry wound, but it has a slightly different feel than scare tissue and the scent is a slight bit off from the rest of you as well," he states, it mainly being a mental note to self moment.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky flinched as his finger touched her skin out of a reflex she'd developed but she stayed still other wise. "I know what it is," she said pulling her coat back up over it covering the scar and mark. She rubbed her shoulder a little bit from it still burning but she always did her best to just ignore it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 am
User Image

Cade blinks in mild confusion as she states she knows what it is. Well, that would make a job easier in theory but why did she not get cured if she knew what it was? "So, what is it and how can I help?" he asks, it meaning to come out concerned but instead came out as commanding in a way.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Its a extinct plague called Dragon Plague, its caused when a creature's--other then a dragon--blood gets mixed with dragon blood, it causes a deadly reaction. If you survive, it becomes either a curse or a gift to you. Even with this technology though, you can't cure it..." she said in a calm but slightly frustrated tone of voice. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath of air and looked back up at Cade.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:21 pm
By now, there were several crumbled up papers on the floor for no matter how hard the pencil sketched, it would never do what Xaio wanted but as for the reason why she continued her attempt in drawing? Just to pass the time. Looking up at the clock, she noticed that enough time had passed to tell that he wasn't coming. "Oh well" Getting up from the couch to stretch, she had ended up wobbling and falling back instead. "Ugh..." A sort of sound of distaste came from her lips when she realized the room felt like it was spinning abit and that it was suddenly alittle hotter then normal. "Maybe..." Xaio then sneezed before moving on in her thoughts. "The rain." Short and simple, she was sick, but not sick enough to get up and find a form of entertainment since the drawing didn't work out. "Up and at em"

Her eyes sustained an unspinny gaze as she stood up once more and hauled herself out the door. If she were lucky, some of the new crew members would be out and about in the office. "Achoo!" And onwards she went down stairs.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You okay?" Duke though looking over his shoulder towards Xaio's office hearing the sneezing. He wasn't sure if her mind was open right now so he wasn't sure if she heard him since he wasn't telepathic really. He turned around on his heel and walked back up towards her office to see if she was okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:51 pm
Xaio looked around for a moment, thinking she would see Duke from where the voice came from. Was she going crazy? Or had he been able to use her ability right back. "Y-yeah, just a tad stuffy, no biggy" Her steps slowed alittle as she added. "Don't you have patients to attend to?" She said while referring to the new group getting checked out.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

Cade sighs gently, now knowing why it wasn't cured. "I see. So, that is why you left. I remember hearing of you when I got here but never saw you around," he states, sitting on the counter edge. He was tired, annoyed at Duke, but he didn't back out on missions. So, until she went to sleep, he would not rest either, though he would meditate to try and bring his mood under wraps. "By the way, unfortunately or not in your opinion, I was assigned to you as a partner," he states, wanting to say as babysitter, but that would be unnecessarily rude and would make the experience untolerable.

::Sorry for logging off without telling you but I had to rush out or be late for an appointment::  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((No biggy))

"Yes and no, right now is just the time to get situated here and then I'll finish explaining later," Duke said mentally yawning a little bit again wanting to lay right down and pass out but he had to keep awake. He staggered back towards the hospital knowing she was okay planning to go get the other situated and then eat something since he was hungry as well.

Sky grimaced at the memory of when she left, she was torn apart worse then anyone should be able to survive mentally and physically. All she remembered was the blood that covered her and the blurs of people trying to get her into the hospital but her refusing all help. She snapped back to the present at what he said and she swore again and put her head in her hand letting out a huff of air. "Why does he always treat me like this, I get beaten up once, ONCE and now I am a flower that could break in the wind. I can take care of myself," she grumbled adding a stream of swear words under her breath when she was done and slammed her fist into the table hard enough to dent it pretty well and cut open her knuckles.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image

He chuckles softly, not able to help it as the string of curse words erupt and she dents the table. "Impressive. But, I think it is just his way. He babysits me too often as well," he grunts, having barely been jostled as the table moved from the force of her anger. "I just go with it and kick his a** later."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games