Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enqlish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:43 pm

User ImageKlay grasped the sword and swung it around smoothly, "Sweet, I only used heavy rods of metal." Klay ran over to the horse and jumped on, "What about my family? Will you tell them I left to save the world?" Klay said sarcastically, then the horse lifted up and kicked into the air and Klay almost flew off, but he held on very tight. "Woh!" The horse started to gallop away without Klay's reckognition, "WOO HOO!!!" Klay yalled out as the horse went running off down the path because of his reckless boarding of the noble beast.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:49 pm

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

The Last Hope

User Image

Lunia let out a sigh, she ran forward and crossed her arms in anger. She lifted her foot off the ground and slammed it back onto the ground, making the ground beneath her shake and tremor. Just before the horse came to an opening, a massive wall of vines and earth rose infront of it. Making the horse come to a complete stop, the horse was shaking from the fright it got. The tremor stopped as soon as Lunia calmed down, and the wall disappeared. "That'll treat the horse not to do that without his normal rider here..." she said. Knowing the horse would now wait, until Lunia and the others caught up.

xLulie

Strawberry_Swing2127

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:02 pm

User Image
Silver

Silver sat against one wall of the Panic Room. She jumped when the boy came out of nowhere, and her eyes grew big. If he can get in here, other people must be able to! She started breathing heavily, noticing how hot and stuffed this room was. This is NOT a good place for a Claustrophobic with a problem with heat. She took in a few breaths and then closed her eyes, she could needed these few seconds, no disturbing. She felt herself getting colder, and maybe the whole room. But you know, they were gonna have to deal with it. She made it so cold on herself there was frost hanging from her dress. The others wouldn't be as cold as she was, but she was alright for now. She couldn't stand becoming hot, it was too much for her. She opened her eyes and gazed at the others. "So what now? We just wait?" Silver said, looking around. "There is obviously destruction or something going on. Should we just sit here and do nothing?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:03 pm

{It's 9:03 pm here, therefore if Jones doesn't talk back i can't come to Vackel until tomorrow morning D: . Sorry guys, but i'll be on for another hour, incase he does post! }

xLulie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:04 pm

User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan heard what Fayte had said. "My friend and lady in waiting is hurt, her hip and her wrist....unfortunately, I don't know anything about healing" she stated. She looked at Destiny's unconcious body on the floor and sighed. Walking towards Kendal she was in his face. "Listen kid...look at you...and look at me...I'm a girl you're a boy, I'm not crying...but yet YOU are!!!" she exclaimed. "Don't you find something wrong with that kid? Toughen up because if you don't the world will eat you alive" she stated. That was her way of consoling a hurting person.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and Me could write a bad romance.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:07 pm

((I can wait, hopefully nothing crucial happens :l))

Enqlish

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:07 pm

~Echo Noir~

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo listened as the others talked. They were relatively calm which suprised her. She had always been told royalty was weak and pompus. From what she could tell they weren't. Fayte was even talking with a 'commoner' who was now revealed at Atakan. Echo wondered what else she would learn about them. "What are we supposed to do now?" she asked. Echo never liked being caged. If the others had not been in here she'd propably be losing it. She was starting to feel restless. Echo heard Morrigan talk about injuries. Echo knew about healing. She could heal them if need be.

...I am the orginal Black..
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:14 pm

Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Cub

Omotayo looked at Lunia as he waited forsomeone to open the cell so he could go and grab Ume like she asked but it was no longer needed for him to do so since Lunia has offered to carry her though she wouldn't be the lightest bit heavy for him. He then looked to Klay and nodded as Klay would greet him by doing such but soon his attention was placed upon Lunia as she would give orders to grab the guards and water elementalist and get ready to head out to Vackle. Omotayo was kinda excited to be leaving Damascus though the circumstances in which he was leaving wasn't to pleasant, he was already gone after receiving the request of Lunia, he was on his way to the training area where most of the elementalist and guards would be. Making haste Omotayo reached his destination quickly, specially with his great speed. "I need all senior guards and water elementalist to come with me now! Orders from Queen Lunia." He stated and they immediately began to mobilize, if he hadn't added Lunia name, they probably would have taken him as a joke since he has pulled that trick on them multiple times but never using Lunia's name in the manner. With that, he waited for them to get ready. "Where heading to Vackle, they seem to be in trouble. How we know this? I have no idea but we have to go." He stated. Once they were ready they all left most of the taking a shuttle, while others would take horses along with Lunia.

(I apologize for taking so long to post. I'm on with my cell(G1) since I don't have a computer and it takes me longer to type on top of typing out the urls for color and bolds.)

Celestin Selone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:14 pm

((I'm on less during the weekdays because of school.))

So much for biding his time, Dais thought, as he walked up to the guards and faked some panting from running. Aldon had just almost gotten killed. The kid the ferret was with wasn't exactly the brightest needle in the haystack.

"Excuse me, sir. Have you seen a ferret go by? He was on a cage being carried by some guards," Dais asked. He wondered if the guards were even going to believe him.

((Shattered, it's your kingdom, so feel free to control the guards.))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:17 pm

User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal looked at her and nodded weakly "I could try to heal her..but I can't guarentee if it will work" He said. He stood and looked at them "..who are you anyway?" He asked. He wasn't sure if they would trust him to try anything or not. He looked down "Please forgive my behavior I've never been in a situation like this" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:22 pm

Fayte sighed. " Yes for now we wait, the door can;t be opened for a few hours so for now we are stuck here. You can try and open it but you will fail. " He said sitting back down. He looked at the others. " I'm going to see what we have to eat in here, I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry. " He said as he started to head towards the tiny kitchen like room. He couldn't believe he could be hungry at a time like this. He opened the refridgerator looking inside he saw mostly packaged food that had an extremely long expiration date. He reached in and pulled out a small air tight bag which conatined an apple. He sliced the bag open and began to eat. He leaned against a counter. His hair falling into his eyes as he thought about what to do next.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:24 pm

{And were good to go!}

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

The Last Hope

User Image

Lunia placed her hand in the air when everyone she needed had gotten ready and were at the entrance now. She stood infront of everyone and looked ahead, to Vackel. "We ride to Vackel in haste, for we may be the only hope to save almost every single part of the other royal families. You take orders from me and General Omotayo also. It won't take that long to ride if we focus on speed, let us go.. now!" she said, lowering her hand. And with that, she raced off towards Vackel, only a few minutes away from the castle with her amazing speed because of the sheer strength in her legs. "Please be safe everyone, i'm coming..." she said to herself. As she and Ume raced towards the castle, ahead of everyone else.

The guards raised their eyebrows at the man who just asked them about the ferret. They looked at eachother and then looked back at the man, people in Damascus tended to be kinder than most folk. "We will send a search party around, you may wait here until the Queen gets back, for maybe she saw your ferret when she was in the cell with the other kids..." said the guard. As he stood back up straight, waiting for the mans response.

xLulie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:27 pm

User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan looked at Kendal. "I'm Morrigan Harkness future leader of Meracitle" she stated. "Go ahead and heal her, if you can...but if you hurt her, I will kill you and hold on to your soul and torment until I get tired...and I dont tire easily" she said. "I'm sure none of us have been in this situation before" she added. Looking at Fayte eat an apple she rolled her eyes. How could he eat at a time like this, but she was sure Silver would go ahead and console Fayte.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and Me could write a bad romance.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:35 pm

~Echo Noir~

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo watched as Fayte walked over toward what appeared to be some sort of kitchen. She tilted her head to the side as if curious. She realized she was staring and looked down. It would definately not look good to have her staring at anyone. Echo breathed out and blue her blonde almost white bangs out of her eyes. "Uhh..are you okay?" she asked Fayre. Afterall it was his family's naion, and most likely that attack was to the Vackel.

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:36 pm

((You guys left from the entrance of the castle, right?))

Dais felt a huge breeze move past him as he saw a horde of soldiers start to move out of the city. This is bad. They're moving out.

"Ah, yes, much appreciated," Dais smiled slightly. "Thank you."

...and then he saw the horse with Klay and Aldon charge by. Aldon was clinging onto Klay's shoulders with claws. The rest of his body was flying behind in the air. Apparently, the ferret hadn't had a chance to grab a good grip before the horse started.

Dais let out a huge sigh as he turned back to the guards. "Nevermind. He's on that boy's shoulder. Where are they headed?" he asked, already knowing the answer. "And how can I catch up with them fast enough?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games