Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:40 pm
((he's not really the mad type haha.))
Tsubasa
User Image

He goes to get his instant noodles out of the microwave and starts to answer vince.
"Yeah i think theres one in my..."he hears the vase crash."...room...."He sighs and goes to pick up the pieces looking a little annoyed,but it was to be expected from someone who was in a cage for so very long."Just be careful next time okay yuki? and vice theres a ball in my room just go up the stairs and go left the first door is my room the ball should be on the floor just try not to...*sigh*..break anything."
((but he does get mad))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image

I peek out from the side of the couch and see tsubasa cleaning up by picking up the peices but he picks up a sharp pieces and cuts his finger... I start to cry - when someone gets hurt and i think this all my fualt since i broke the vase in the first place... tsubasa hears the crying and he sees my come out from the couch.. i grab his finger and lick it so the blood was off of the gash with tears still streaming down my face  

sayacutie123

Ryonara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image
Vince goes and see's the mess. Yuki's no where to be seen, and Vince forgets all about the ball. He kneels down and picks up the broken vases to. "Aye, I got this." Vince defy grabs the piece off the floor, and in a few minutes his other hand is full. "Yuki, Tsubasa, help please?" Vince goes back into the kitchen and throws away the shards.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:03 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa is surprised that she's licking the blood off of his cut,he frowns and pets her head a little with his other hand,he speaks in a calm reassuring voice."It's okay yuki...it's just a little cut."He smiles and pulls the finger she's licking away."I'll go get some gloves to clean the rest up..."  

miller4595

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image

I frown stil amongst tears "im sorry master... its all my fault.. im worthless... Nyah~..." rubbing her eyes still having a taste of blood in her mouth which was salty .. she looks at the floor in disgust  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

"That's not true yuki your not worthless...i'll be right back okay?"Tsubasa walks away but quickly comes back with gloves on and a glass of water."here yuki you must have a bad taste in your mouth."He hands her the glass and picks up the rest of the shards.  

miller4595

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image

he comes back with the glass of water i quietly take it and drink it all down "thanks you master..." i smile slightly and then in the conrner of my eye i spot a grand piano i walk over and sit down and start the song i once used to remember playing when i was younger  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image
Vince sweeps up the last of the shards. He takes a broom and sweeps whats every left outside. He then see's Yuki at a piano. "Can you play a song, Yuki?" He stands behind her. He never seen a piano, during his pet life or previous life

Ryonara

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image

"i think so" she starts to play 'come back to sorrento' and her head sways back and forth as she plays and she closes her eyes and smiles while her tail wags back and forth

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUH9DR5anTs - come back to sorrento))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image
Vince silently listen to Yuki move and play, eventually his eye's glase over. But he was still listening. when she was done playing, He looked at Yuki. "That was awesome Yuki." Vince sits next to her. "Do you think you can teach me how to play?" Vince looks at Yuki's eye's. Miss Mako did that to costumers when she wanted them to buy something.  

Ryonara

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa smiles and listens to her play the piano,she was very good which came as a surprise to him."Where did she learn to play?"he listens to the whole thing and applauds at the end."that was very good yuki! and thank you for helping me clean up Vince."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image
Vince turns around and see's Tsubasa. "Tsubasa, do you knwo any songs you can teach me and Yuki?" He spun on his bum and sat towards Tsubasa. "You know cuz you have a pi-ano?" He slurred the "i", and wipe his mouth because he had a little bit of spit on his lip. Then he looked at Tsubasa like he did with Yuki.  

Ryonara

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

"i-i guess i could vince..." i giggles a bit and blushes in embrassment from the applause so she turn around to play another song but cant really remember some of it but plays a bit of Fur Elise but stops abruptly and cant remember the rest  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:52 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

"Sadly i dont vince i was just here when i bought the house."he walks over to yuki and stand s next to her."Can't remember the rest?"  

miller4595

Ryonara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image
Vince turns around when Yuki starts playing again, but then she stopped. Vince rubbed his eyes because he was trying to unglase his eyes, but he didn't tell any one, so it would look like he was wiping away tears. "You really good Yuki. You has to play pro-fes-i-nal." Vince tried to say professional, but he still has to work on language.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games