Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:01 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

((Thanks, Havock said its S rank since its like a combination of all his puppets))

The figure nodded. "Very well then. I'll be training in the training grounds" The deep voice rumbled as it suddenly vanished in a gust of wind.

User Image
((*Jaw Drops* Your puppet is a combination of all havocs? I thought he still is a puppet master.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:01 pm
User ImageGiro nodded and mimicked the handseals that the girl used. Then, he poofed in a cloud of smoke, but when the smoke cleared, he was still standing in the same place.

[1/2]

"Lets try this again," he said softly. This time, after he finished finished the handseals and the smoke disappeared, the Hokage's chair took his place and Giro could be seen on his hands and knees in the Hokage's spot with the Hokage sitting on him. "What the....," he yelled with the Hokage's weight forcing him down onto the ground.

[2/2]

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:05 pm
Lance Zorochi X
User ImageGiro nodded and mimicked the handseals that the girl used. Then, he poofed in a cloud of smoke, but when the smoke cleared, he was still standing in the same place.

[1/2]

"Lets try this again," he said softly. This time, after he finished finished the handseals and the smoke disappeared, the Hokage's chair took his place and Giro could be seen on his hands and knees in the Hokage's spot with the Hokage sitting on him. "What the....," he yelled with the Hokage's weight forcing him down onto the ground.

[2/2]
(( I was still standing lol ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:06 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Lance Zorochi X

[1/2]

[2/2]
(( I was still standing lol ))

((Oh. Should I edit it, then?))  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:07 pm
((lol yeah he is, look at custom puppet page 14. he said its like a combination of all of his XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 pm
[@Lance: Yeah.]

[@Shruikan: Damn, niiiice. lol]  

Dark-Ninja70

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:12 pm

[1/2]

"Lets try this again," he said softly. This time, after he finished finished the handseals and the smoke disappeared, the Hokage's chair took his place and Giro could be seen on his hands and knees in the Hokage's chair's spot. "What the....," he yelled.

[2/2]

EDITED  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:17 pm
"What am I, some bank," Kageko asked Vincente, faking annoyance. She already knew that he already knew that she would let him borrow the money no matter what she said.

However, at the moment, she had to teach her peer the next jutsu. "Okay then, let's try transformation jutsu next," she suggested. She then proceeded to perform the hand signs, transforming into Vincente. She leaned on one leg and put his familiar smirk on her face, repeating, "Kage, after your done, I'll need some money," trying to copy his tone and voice exactly.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:23 pm
User ImageGiro stood up and walked over to Kageko. He saw her perform handseals, and mimicked them. When he finished, he looked like the Hokage, but with gray hair and a giant nose like Pinoccio.

[1/2]

Giro quickly changed back to his normal self, then tried again. "By the way, I never got your names," he stated while performing the handseals. When he finished, he looked just like the Hokage. Giro walked over to a chair and sat down with the same posture as the Hokage. Then he poofed back to his normal self.

[2/2]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 pm
"Oh," Kageko apologized, "sorry about that. My name's Kageko."

"Now then," she continued right after Vincente introduced himself, "the last one is the clone jutsu." She proceeded to use the jutsu herself and created a mirror image of herself. Kageko passed a hand through the clone and it immediately disappeared. "As you can see," Kageko further explained, "It kind of goes away after it's been touched."  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:34 pm
Vincente pursed his lips as she copoied him almost perfectly. "My name's Vincente, easy." He said. He looked up at the cieling for what reason? He then watched to see how this went. She apparently started as soon as he finished.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 pm
User ImageGiro nodded. "Nice to meet you, Kageko and Vincente," he said smiling. Then he mimicked what Kageko did, and a clone of himself appeared. But it was only wearing boxers and it had pimples on it's face.

[1/2]

"Uuugh," he said in disgust, quickly touching the clone, making it disperse. Then he performed the process again, and a perfect clone appeared. Giro turned to it and tapped it, making it go away. "Thanks for the help," he said, bowing to Kageko.

[2/2]

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 pm
Kageko put up a peace sign and said, "No problem. Now all that's left for you is to ask the hokage for a headband." Then she turned to Vincente, asking, "And what exactly do you need this money for?". Meawhile, she wondered if they should head over to the academy while the hokage was picking out a squad for them, there was still one other academy student left there. That was when she remembered that she had forgotten to give the hokage any information on herself. Kageko thought as she glanced over to the hokage, With that thought, she pushed the worry out of her mind temporarily and focused back on Vincente.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:40 pm
Vincente smiled and looked liked he'd just woken up. "I'm going to buy two swords, tie them together, then use them, and I'm flat broke." He said pullings his pockets out. Nothing at all resided. "See, broke." He said, pulling the sleeve up his jacket up to the shoulder.

((i'm gonna change my posting format a bit))  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:44 pm
User Image

Noa Hayato

Noa sighed as she finished reading the scroll. It had all information about her bloodline and some of it's jutsus. She wondered why her dad never spoke of it before. It would have saved her a great deal of trouble during the chuunins.
She noticed that the voices in the Hokages office had faded for the most part and that Haseo had entered twice in the time she had waited there. She decided she could go in as well.

''Hello, Hokage-sama. My name is Noa Hayato and I recently became chuunin. Since I can't find my sensei anywhere in Konohagakure, I thought it would be wise to turn to you and appoint me to which task you see fit. I can do a mission, teach genin or do medical care. If you have nothing to do for me, I will go training and hope that Kazuma-sensei comes back soon'', Noa rambled as she greeted the Hokage appropriatly with a small bow.

(( @Akira: Noa is 16, does that differ so much from 18? razz What's with you guys crawling over her anyway?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games