Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:49 pm
The two automaton arms moved Leillen and Luna back to their cage, throwing them in and reconfiguring the cage so that they wouldn't get out again. Suddenly, Leillen started to thrash and then she quieted down. Just as Miss Melanie walked in the front door to open for another day, Leillen turned back to Nelliel. One of the automaton arms noticed Lixini's door open and it shut it. THe cage reconfigured itself so that she can't get out as easily. Lear frowned and wondered where his food would come from. Miss Melanie went back to the kitchen and made up plateful's of pancakes for the remaining pets in the store, all except Lear. She slid the plates of pancakes through the slits in the cages and then got to Luna's and Nelliel's last. "I was told that you too got out last night by the store computer. Naughty, naughty." Miss Melanie said, waggling her fingers at them. She still slid the last two plates through the slot for them. Nelliel took the plate and two pancakes off it (there are three pancakes to a plate) and ate the two pancakes. Then she slid it to the pet behind her and without Miss Melanie noticing, the pancake traveled back to Lear, who promptly sniffed it and ate it. Miss Melanie went to the store door, which was clear, and flipped the sign to say open. The lights went on, startling the guards of the store awake. Miss Melanie smirked at them and then went to the cash register.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:50 pm
Lixini smiled, it had worked. We are definitely from the same planet...my species has this close a connection to only those of other animal tribes from our planet. It is very nice to meet you, Kasha, I am Lixini. Lixini's eyes moved over and watched the others. She was still debating whether or not to swing her tail outside the cage to see what would happen.

As Miss Melanie dropped food in her cage, she simply stared at it. What was it? It wasn't a dish she recognized...nor did it at all seem natural. For now she ignored it, not having a clue what it was...or if her body could handle it.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:52 pm
Lerista laughed and shook his head. "They're fragile so give them a bit of slack." The others nudged him with playful glares. Chuckling he got the ball and looked at her. Without waiting he bolted to the goal and made a few quick feints to attempt to score.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:53 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
Will she ever trust me?
══════════════════════════════════

Jason thought about it and remembered another room and figured Tessa might like a friend. This house could get lonely at times and he had seen another little thing that caught his attention. He went to his books again and found a book on the species.

She wasn't as human looking as tessa so it would much more obvious that she was bought as a slave, but he decided to take to listen to his feeling anyway. He sat the sole book that he most definitely knew and placed it on the pile of books.

"Tessa. Could you actually come back here? It's just a quick question." he said going to the door. He only had enough rooms for one more suitable for a girl. The rest were for true animals, ones that his father had created. He shuddered at the thought.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:03 pm
Tessa

Tessa started down the hallway, but when she heard her name she turned around. What? she wanted to call to him, but then she remembered her vow. Quickly she walked back to the room and stood before Jason. "Yes?" she asked sweetly and quietly. By the look on his face she couldn't quite tell what he wanted, but it must have been important for him to call her back.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:43 pm
Jane strode into the shop, his head held high. His orange hair wavered as he moved, looking first to Miss Melanie. "You are open, am I correct?" He said, his voice smooth, and catching. It would be hard not to notice him on the street, between his overly calming voice and his eyes and hair. As Jane had walked in, Lixini finally decided to stick her tail out, just wanting to test what would happen. She pushed away her pancakes, deciding it just wasn't worth the risk. If necessary, she'd go hungry. Her eyes glanced over to Kasha to see if she'd begun to eat them, but she hadn't yet.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:45 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
Will she ever trust me?

Jason looked at him and he felt bad. He figured though that this would go down slightly better that her attitude adjustment. He looked at her and she looked cute, but he shook his head.

"I know where you stand on slavery but what would you say if I adopted you a friend? I mean you won't share a room, but I may be busy with everything for you. I am planning to offer her the same deal of course. But I want you to join me to choose her. Primarily so you can help me find her a necklace."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:46 pm
Rebecca started to eat the pancakes little by little. 'Ew...' she thought. 'Now that I think of it. I'm tire of pancakes.' She looked up and saw another customer. "Great." she muttered, ignoring the newcomer.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:17 pm
While waiting for Miss Melanie's response, Jane realized that the sign had said open, so of course they were open. He moved about the room, looking at several of the people in the cages. As he did so, he shuddered. He couldn't stand this. Why keep anyone in cages? He didn't mind the collars so much...just the cages. Two in particular caught his attention: a young girl who'd slipped part of her food to a nearby wolf boy...and the one that had made a comment as he walked in. He grinned. It would be fun to have either...no, both.

Jane passed the others to look at the girl who had slipped her food to the boy. He definitely liked her. And he'd already decided on the other girl, just because of the snide remark he'd barely heard. He liked a challenge. He spoke again to Miss Melanie. "Excuse me, ma'am."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:38 pm
Tessa

Tessa shruged her shoulders. "I guess, if you want me to." What other choice do I have? she wondered to herself. She wasn't sure what to think about a 'friend' though. She wasn't planning on staying long enough for a 'friend'. At least if there was going to be someone else besides us it won't be as akward...or quiet Tessa thought. Really though she just wished she wasn't in this situation. She just wanted to go home! where at least she was treated like a REAL human and not someone's property.

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:53 pm
.::Kasha::.

Kasha looked at herself and sighed. "Rebecca? How come i havent been sold yet?" Then she noticed that Miss Melanie dropped some food into her cage. Kasha pushed it away from her with her tail. Well its good that i found someone from my own planet i was beginning to think that i was the only one. Kasha looked back to the pancakes. What is the Lixini? It looks way different then what i used to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:56 pm
Rebecca looked at her in surprise. "You want to be sold? I thought you liked it here." she said.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:58 pm
As Lixini noticed Kasha speaking again, she turned her head to look at her. How did Kasha know the language that all the others seemed to speak? Lixini began to speak in her native tongue, wondering if anyone could understand it. "Myu myi myow?" (Can anyone understand me?)

When Kasha thought towards her, she looked to her own plate. I haven't a clue. I haven't seen it ever before...but I don't trust it. She thought towards Kasha, unsure.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:13 pm
.::Kasha::.

Kasha looked at Rebecca "I do but i have this desire to belong somewhere." Kasha also heard Lixini. They cant understand you. I learned how to speak their language because i have been traveling on different ships and learning each language. Thats what i do. Whenever i meet someone i learn their language, no matter how long it takes. Oh and i dont trust it either.  

Nikki Toast

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:15 pm
Rebecca thought about Kasha's question and shrugged her shoulders. "It depends on the people around here. They all have their tastes no matter how weird or awful they are." she said.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games