Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Iron bars O//A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RikutheTwilight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:30 am
((This was pretty good I think I can bring it back...))

Fear. Pain. Anger. Lust. Ecstasy. The patterns of emotions seem to repeat each other as he walked down the narrow dark hallway, observing all of the faces of slaves with their master. Every time a drop of water hit the ground, a moan of dread or of passion could be heard from the slaves, dragging them deeper into this pit of hell. Rikusen smiled in pleasure of satisfaction, since he seemed to be doing his job well, very well…

In fact, it left him some time on his own, to reminisce about the old days. When exactly, he wasn’t in 5th command in the new world that the Iron Bars created; which was a long, long time ago. Riku soon found his second office, entered it, and got comfortable in his big chair, awaiting current news that might interest him. On top of his desk was his own file, which read,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Rikusen Azuran
Recruited at Age: 11
Biography: Born in..
Slaves owned: 5
Current Slave: Serenity Cherine…

Riku didn’t get farther than that point, for dangerous memories of the past crept up into his mind, paralyzing him with dread him. She was the best of them. She was beautiful, intelligent, good mannered, and…Riku’s first crush. He remembered her soft consoling touch against his skin, and her pearly-white smile that could melt any negative feeling into oblivion. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, and touched his lips, trying to remember the feeling of her lips brushed against his, gently, playfully, lustfully…

Suddenly there was a playful knock at the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:47 pm
((This rp can't die!!!))

Melanie ran towards Blade. She turned the corner to see him on the ground. She pulled out the key and held it near the collar. There was an audible click, and the collar coiled back to a small square metal plate on his neck. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?!" Melanie slid to the floor. What had she done? She had removed the one thing that was keeping him from hurting her. She sighed. No, I am the girl who helped him. He won't hurt me.....I hope.... She stood up and walked over to a control panel.
"Ms.Kokoshi, I unlocked the collar." There was a pause, and Luna answered.
"I see. And why did you do this?"
"He was trying to take it off...it looked like it was hurting him."
There was a sigh. "Can he hear me?"
"Yes."
"Blade you idiot!! I thought I told you not to try anything stupid!!" Melanie smiled, holding back a giggle. There was another sigh.
"Make sure he's okay Mel."
"Of course Ms. Kokoshi."  

WispingWillow

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:06 pm
(( Poster at page 10 Tehe heads up Kira aka. LoVelYMarRionEtTe
HAPPY EARLY EASTER AND PALM SUNDAY!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:52 pm
The moment the collar slid off he stiffened and stood very still. When she was at the console his body tensed to the point of pain and he started to scream. The room temperature dropped dramatically and he curled into a ball. His eyes glowed as bright blue embers. Then all the sudden the temperature returned to normal and he fell to the floor unconscious.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:25 am
Melanie ran to his side. She hesitantly prodded his arm with her finger. "Hey. Are you okay?" She sat him up and put her hand to his forehead. "Hmm, you feel a little warm. I'd better take you to the freezer." She walked back over to the control panel and entered a few numbers. There were three beeps and the wall next to the panel pulled out. A stretcher was inside. Melanie pulled it out and rolled it over to where Blade was. She got him up onto it and let out a big breath. "Man, your heavier than you look." She pushed him to the kitchen and opened the door to the freezer. Melanie put on a skin tight suit that was inside. It kept body temperature at normal in case you needed to be in the freezer for a long amount of time. She pulled Blade inside and shut the door. She sat on the floor and waited for his eyes to open.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 am
Blade's eyes snapped open and the cold ember that lay in his eyes was more clear then before. His chest inflated as he took a deep breath in and he shuddered. Propping himself up he shifted to his elbows and stared at her. He almost somehow seemed more alive. Moving very quickly, faster then a human he bolted til he was sitting in front of her and his face inches from hers. Instead of the look of hatred that was normal for him, it was replaced by one of curiousity. He tilted his head and breathed out a puff of mist. "Why?" His voice was much more sure of itself and no longer tenative.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:08 pm
Melanie's eyes widened as he appeared in front of her. "Why I saved you? Or why i brought you to the freezer?" She stayed where she was, not really caring how intensely close he was to her face. "Hmm, well I saved you cause I'm not a jerk and Ms. Kokoshi--I mean Luna--is a friend of mine. She really doesn't like it when people die you know?" Melanie smiled. "I knew to take you to the freezer cause I've been around. I know your kind like really cold places, so I brought you hear." She gestured with her hand the place around them. "Does that answer all of your questions? Melanie titled her head to the side and smiled a little bigger.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Blade stayed where he was for a moment then moved back a bit. "My kind....are not all cold natured...." His face was blank though he felt a bit sad. He breathed in deep and the freezer became much warmer as he absorbed the cold about him. He looked back at her and tilted his head. "A...jerk....whether you are or arent...you realize I could kill you right now and nobody would know."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:20 pm
Melanie blinked. "You would know." She stayed where she was. "And so would I." Melanie saw the small bit of sadness in his face and sighed. "Luna isn't a bad person, despite what you may think. She stands up for people without a voice, like you and me. She tries. She really does. Luna is my friend. It would hurt her if you killed me, so I can't allow you to do that." Her eyes grew fierce, changing color to a light red. "Please. Don't do that." Melanie's eyes changed to a cool blue as she stared into Blade's eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:49 pm
Blade sighed and sat back on his heels with his head down. "I do not kill those that assist me...I'm not human." He took a breath and looked at her for a moment. "What is it you command....mistress..." He hated the word but he was in servitude...at least for ow.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:14 pm
Melanie tilted her head to the side. "What do you mean?" She blinked, slightly confused. "You don't owe me anything but a thank you." She hesitantly reached out and touched his hand. "Neither am I." She said, referring to the 'human' comment. "And neither is Luna, but don't tell her I told you." Melanie leaned in and whispered the last part.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:35 am
"Humans stole me for servitude. Much as I may dislike that, I have no choice any longer." His hand jolted back when she touched his. The warmth of her skin was not something he was permitted to. He mentally scolded himself as he felt the pride of his people decrees even more. But if this was what it took for them to let their gaurd down so he could leave, then so be it.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:47 pm
Melanie sighed, pulling her hand back to her lap. "I'm sorry." She looked down at her hands. "For everything. I know it wasn't my fault, but I'm sorry you had to go through that. Humans took my parents away from me when I was just a little girl..." She felt cold, even in her warm suit. "Do you think you'll be okay? In here, I mean." She didn't look up at him. Her voice was duller now, like she was half there.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:05 pm
Blade watched her for a moment and was once again confused by her reaction. Was it possible for a human to feel regret? He lowered his head and his expression was again blank with a touch of sadness. "My will is not my own. Do with me what you wish."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:26 pm
Hayate Yagami (八神 はやて)
User Image
Waking up, Hayate whimpered. Another day in hell. Yawning, her back hurt from sleeping beside the bars. Stretching she saw outside it was in the afternoon. 'Boy, did I wake up late.' She thought. Sitting up, her black tail swaying back and forth, she look at Masters picking their slaves one by one, it was the usual once time per year day. Those who were left when the auction ended were punished. It had only been a year since she was captured. It was the early signs of Autumn. When the leaves were a shade of beautiful orange with a streak of yellow. Although even being coop in a cage Hayate never thought of freedom. Being in a cage was better than being alone wandering. While she was thinking her huge bell was ringing, ringing loudly. Pulling on her hood, she didn't know what to do. Only to wait for the next day. Hayate was very careful not to touch the electricity pasted on her cage. She was declared dangerous. She laughed to herself, 'Me, dangerous? No way... Or am I?' She thought slyly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff