Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:51 pm
Natsu arrived back in the living room, as he followed Diana's instructions. He didn't see why he had to sit the way he was, but if it helped with the whole mind thing he would do it. A skeptical look formed on his face, as he waited for Diana to do what ever it was she had to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:09 pm
Artemis laughed slightly. "You'll see Aniya...you'll see..." He headed to the guest room.

Diana walked over to Natsu and sat across from him in the same style. "Close your eyes Natsu-san."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:56 pm
Natsu willingly closed his eyes, though before long he carefully opened one, as he looked towards Diana.

"This isn't going to hurt is it?" He questioned wanting to know before it actually happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:58 pm
IkumiAngel
Natsu willingly closed his eyes, though before long he carefully opened one, as he looked towards Diana.

"This isn't going to hurt is it?" He questioned wanting to know before it actually happened.

"No it's not. Now close that eye!" After Natsu did that, she too closed her eyes. Her moon symbol glowed and a beam shot out from it onto Natsu's forehead.

((Ps, what is Natsu's symbol BTW? I mean, Kaze's is the moon...blah blah))  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:09 pm
((Hmm never thought about that, how about the kanji symbol for chaos seeing how he's called the chaotic knight))

Natsu obeidently closed his eye, as he waited for any sign that told him she had started. A couple seconds later a warm feeling over came him, as a symbol slowly began to form on his forehead. It appeared to be the kanji symbol for chaos as they symbol became more vivid.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:28 pm
Aniya-or rather Hermes-looked up the stairs after the cat, not sure if she should be worried or not. Artemis had entered the guest room, leaving the girl at the foot of the stairs, curious yet worried at the same time. The cryptic answer was very bothersome...yet she wasn't sure if going to see was the best idea. Deciding she wasn't going anywhere sitting where she was, Hermes got up and crept up the stairs after the feline, and peeked around the guest room door to see what was going on.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:47 pm
Diana smiled, forcing past memories foreward.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artemis was back in human form. "Come on in Aniya. I need you to stand in a fighting pose for me. I'm gonna want you to attack me. We're gonna try to draw out your powers."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:51 pm
Natsu had the urge to open his eyes as memories of his past began to resurface. At first things were just a blur, but they slowly began to become more and more vivid. Everything happened so fast that once it was done he felt a bit light headed. Atleast now he knew what he had to do to transform. He stretched his legs out a bit, as he leaned back. He began to rub his forhead with his other hand, before looking up towards Diana to see what they had to do next.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:02 pm
"Are you okay? What do you remember?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:08 pm
"Im fine." He explained as he crawled to his feet. He made his way over towards the chair he was sitting in earlier, before letting out a sigh.

"I remember how to transform that's for sure, and pretty much everything else there is to know. Though some of it's a blurr." He said not wanting to go through the details.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:39 pm
IkumiAngel
"Im fine." He explained as he crawled to his feet. He made his way over towards the chair he was sitting in earlier, before letting out a sigh.

"I remember how to transform that's for sure, and pretty much everything else there is to know. Though some of it's a blurr." He said not wanting to go through the details.

"That's normal. Not even the princess rembered everything about her past. Take a break. Nap if you need to. I'll wait."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:55 pm
"I told you once already im fine." He said somewhat annoyed, as he climbed to his feet. He didn't really like to rest right away after he started anything. The only way he would rest if he had to was when he was to the point where he could barely move, and at the moment he just felt a little bit light headed. Stretched his arms over his head, before turning his attention to Diana.

"So what's there to do next?" He asked, wanting to move onto the next step.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:14 pm
IkumiAngel
"I told you once already im fine." He said somewhat annoyed, as he climbed to his feet. He didn't really like to rest right away after he started anything. The only way he would rest if he had to was when he was to the point where he could barely move, and at the moment he just felt a little bit light headed. Stretched his arms over his head, before turning his attention to Diana.

"So what's there to do next?" He asked, wanting to move onto the next step.

"Fine, fine. Next is for you to ACTUALLY transform. Since you are a knight, you don't have a henshin wand. You get to just transform via pure will."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:43 am
Roselite Blade

Artemis was back in human form. "Come on in Aniya. I need you to stand in a fighting pose for me. I'm gonna want you to attack me. We're gonna try to draw out your powers."

Aniya stepped in and stood in front of the feline. "Attack you? Um....if you're sure...but how? Just focus on an attack and try it?"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:12 am
"Ok." He said as he nodded. It sounded simple enough, all he had to do was concentrate. He slowly closed his eyes, as he thought about transforming. He did this for a couple seconds, before quickly opening them to see if anything had happened. Though to his disapppointment he was still the same. There must have been something he wasn't doing, but what? He thought about himself transforming, but thinking just about that didn't work. He then closed his eyes as he tried again, though this time he more seriously concentrated on it. He imagined himself changing into his other self and becoming one with him. He pictured his cloth changing along with his eye color and hair.

He then suddenly was overwhelmed by in icey cold sensation, like he had just been thrown into a lake of ice water. He quickly opened his eyes to see that his clothes were different. He also had a different hair color and it was tyed back in a braid. There was a piece of cloth wrapped around his forehead that covered up the symbol for chaos.

Slighty amazed and confused, he then slowly turned his attention back towards Diana. He let out a somewhat nervous sort of laugh, before he began to examine himself in the reflection of his tv.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games