Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.
Pictures Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:34 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Good going ....
Sorry, i know i'm not as enthusistic as i .... feel i should be ....
Why whats up?

Oh, in this case, it is the state of this Guild ...... neutral  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:36 pm
Tiina Brown

Ah well in that case there isnt much that can be done, people have lives and schooling that need doing.  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:59 am
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Ah well in that case there isnt much that can be done, people have lives and schooling that need doing.

Good way of looking at it.
Me, i can't help thinking about all those who think "it's a good idea to start my own Guild" ...... and then the guild dies within half a year, and some tries to keep it alive with contests ..
Hm, at least this Guild doesn't seem desperate any longer....

You did put up some good links there, i may look at them when i feel to .... biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 am
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Good way of looking at it.
Me, i can't help thinking about all those who think "it's a good idea to start my own Guild" ...... and then the guild dies within half a year, and some tries to keep it alive with contests ..
Hm, at least this Guild doesn't seem desperate any longer....

You did put up some good links there, i may look at them when i feel to .... biggrin
Aye and I have plenty more where that came from so if you are interested in seeing more I shall post some more. :3nod;  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:59 am
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Aye and I have plenty more where that came from so if you are interested in seeing more I shall post some more. :3nod;

You do it in your own pace ... i have not even looked at the entirety of the first link, yet ....
I have had other things i've prioritated .... (looking at interesting animes and being a bit active in some threads.) It's good to know that these links won't be removed at the whim of false "morals", though ... biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:09 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

You do it in your own pace ... i have not even looked at the entirety of the first link, yet ....
I have had other things i've prioritated .... (looking at interesting animes and being a bit active in some threads.) It's good to know that these links won't be removed at the whim of false "morals", though ... biggrin
Oh yea that makes things a whole lot better instead of the douche bag site that we are speaking of. *coughphotobucketcough*  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:15 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Oh yea that makes things a whole lot better instead of the douche bag site that we are speaking of. *coughphotobucketcough*

Can't think of more to say right now ....  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:16 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Thats okay. Are you on my friends list and if so how do you feel about super heroes and super villains?  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:45 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Thats okay. Are you on my friends list and if so how do you feel about super heroes and super villains?

...... ?
You don't seem to be on my Gaiafriends list, but if you'd ask me for such a friending, i'd say ok ....

I would answer that question probably anyway:
Superheroes and -villains ..... i tend to like them, but the more powerful they are, the more i tend to dislike them. ... i guess the only exception to that, is Dr Manhattan in Watchmen ....
I usually prefer types like BatMan & Catwoman through Heroes, to X-men.
More than that, and i get disturbed by the overpowered lot ....
I like them for their outfits, their character, and the variation in powers.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:20 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

...... ?
You don't seem to be on my Gaiafriends list, but if you'd ask me for such a friending, i'd say ok ....

Superheroes and -villains ..... i tend to like them, but the more powerful they are, the more i tend to dislike them. ... i guess the only exception to that, is Dr Manhattan in Watchmen ....
Ah in that case can you say that you are pretty good at making the outfits yourself should you be given some direction?  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:49 am
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

...... ?

Ah in that case can you say that you are pretty good at making the outfits yourself should you be given some direction?

Um, what are you talking about?  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:56 am
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

...... ?

Well, you've seen alot of superhero outfits over the years as have I. Are you any good with making them, like drawing?  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:26 am
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

Well, you've seen alot of superhero outfits over the years as have I. Are you any good with making them, like drawing?

Hmmm....
That depends ..... i have tried to make comics, once, and even though nothing was ever published, i'd say it went quite well, the few i did ....

However, i need something i emotionally recognize as a good reason, plus inspiration and initiative to make it ....

Currently, i also has my mind set on pixel-sprited characters, so for now i might rather do anything in that shape .....

Considering this thread .... i may finally have a reason to register on Deviantart ....
Did you have anything specific in mind?  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:12 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

Hmmm....
That depends ..... i have tried to make comics, once, and even though nothing was ever published, i'd say it went quite well, the few i did ....

However, i need something i emotionally recognize as a good reason, plus inspiration and initiative to make it ....

Currently, i also has my mind set on pixel-sprited characters, so for now i might rather do anything in that shape .....

Considering this thread .... i may finally have a reason to register on Deviantart ....

Well in order o understand you would have to read the now 3 entries I have in my journal dedicated to superheroes, villains, misc characters, quirky characters, and organizations. Only then could I possibly be able to explain what I have in mind.  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:22 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

Hmmm....

Well in order o understand you would have to read the now 3 entries I have in my journal dedicated to superheroes, villains, misc characters, quirky characters, and organizations. Only then could I possibly be able to explain what I have in mind.

Ok, i'll read them .....  
Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces